|Article title||ALARM SYSTEM FOR A BOILER SYSTEM CONTROL ON ENERGY ENTERPRISE|
|Authors||A. Lueder, D.I. Ryashentseva|
|Section||SECTION IV. METHODS OF THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLECT|
|Month, Year||05, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||As the problem of good qualified functioning of a boiler every year is taking place, there is an interest to create an advanced error alarm system, which, as its mission, has the timely notification of the controlled object functioning errors. Thus, in this paper the improved model of the alarm system object control is proposed, the question of an error-free object functioning problem solving is raised. The proposed model includes such approaches to solve this problem as artificial intelligence: genetic algorithms and fuzzy logic. Fuzzy logic is the good solution to create a new modern, with proper functioning, and valid topical outcome from the system boiler control. The proposed system can be re-adjusted under any boiler, with different functioning conditions and working requirements. The main idea of this system development is to increase the efficiency by its convenience and flexibility.|
|Keywords||Control system; alarm; boilers; fuzzy logic; self-learning; energy enterprise.|
|References||1. Van den Bosch, F. Lootsma Scheduling of Power Generation via Large-Scale Nonlinear Optimization // Journal of optimization theory and applications. – 1987. – Vol. 55.
2. Rosaria Romera. On The Optimal Control of Stochastic linear systems with contaminated partial observations, Sociedad de Estadlstica Operativa Top (1997).
3. Phamand D. Pham T. Expert Systems in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering – The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (1988).
4. Wolfgang J. Runggaler Some aspects of Robustness in Stochastic and Adaptive Control – DOI: 10.1007/BFb0113256 (2007).
5. Lьder, Arndt; Peschke, Jцrn; Sanz, Ricardo. Design patterns for distributed control applications, Distributed manufacturing. – London [u.a.]: Springer, ISBN 978-1-8488-2706-6. – 2010.– P. 155-175
6. Wьnsch, Daniela; Lьder, Arndt; Heinze, Michael. Flexibilitдt and re-configurability in manufacturing by means of distributed automation systems – an overview, Distributed manufacturing. – London [u.a.]: Springer, ISBN 978-1-8488-2706-6. – 2010. – P. 51-70.
7. Ivahnenko A.G. Induktivnij metod samoorganizacii modelej slognih system. – Kiev, Naukova dumka, 1982.