|Article title||ON MODELLING OF SPACIAL AIRSHIP MOTION AND CORRESPONDING MOORING LOADS WHILE USING VARIOUS MOORING MEANS|
|Authors||A.N. Kirilin, A.A. Novikov|
|Section||SECTION IV. PILOTLESS FLYING DEVICES|
|Month, Year||03, 2011 @en|
|Abstract||Results of modelling of main parameters of airship mooring using various mooring means (high and low mooring masts, an anchor device) are analyzed on the basis of numerical integration of a system of non-linear differential equations, describing the airship spacial motion. A conclusion is made on the feasibility of airship landing and staying on a small parking area when certain limits on wind velocity are realized.|
|Keywords||An airship; modelling of airship spacial motion; mooring; mooring devices.|
|References||1. Kirilin A.N. A multi-purpose semi-rigid airship A-300. International Airship Convention and Exhibition – 1998, PROCEEDINGS. The Airship Association, 26-28 June 1998. – P. 139-150.
2. Munk R. Developing the Optimum Mechanized Launch and Recovery System for Airships. – Airship № 110, December 1995. – P. 6-17.
3. Norman J. Mayer. An Assessment of Current Developments in Lighter-than-Air Technology. – Proceedings of 2nd International Airship Conference, Stuttgart/Friedrichshafen, July 03-04, 1996. – P. 75-95.
4. Zeppelin NT Description and Landing Techniques. – Airship № 108, June 1995. – P. 11-20.
5. Evans P.A. Improving the Ground Handling of Airships – International Airship Convention and Exhibition. PROCEEDINGS. – The Airship Association, England, Bedford, 5th-7th July 1996. – P. 6.1-6.10.
6. Кирилин А.Н. Малоразмерные дирижабли. Конструкция и эксплуатация: Учебное пособие. – М.: Изд-во Московского авиационного института, 2003. – С. 36-38.