|Article title||CAD SOFTWARE PRODUCTS FOR PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC DEVICES|
|Authors||V.V. Lisyak, N.K. Lisyak|
|Section||SECTION II. AUTOMATION OF DESIGNING|
|Month, Year||07, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||There are reviewed software products for PLD-based (FРGА, programmable logic) electronic devices design using large set of processor cores, VHDL-input of a project and VHDL-modeling for many types of programmable integrated circuits. The article includes data up to 2013 and contains information about CAD products represented in Russia. In the general case formalization of structure synthesis procedures is a complex problem, which is why for its effective realization special-purpose programs focused on limited class of designed circuits is actually used . Microprocessors and memory circuits, full-custom and semi-custom VLSI, including programmable logic devices (PLD) have their own characteristic features in design and production technologies. These features determine differences in circuit design methods and require reflection in applied ECAD mathematical and software tools. The work contains short review of software products in the fields of PLD-based electronic devised design (FPGA, programmable logic) focused on circuit level design with following data transfer to programs for production of printed circuits boards and PLD; debugging of processor cores on the source code level; сreation of projects on chips from all leading manufacturers with easy transfer from chosen chip to another one; logical and physical synthesis of high-performance PLD of CPLD and FPGA types.|
|Keywords||Programmable logic; structure synthesis; programmable gate array; programmable logic device; processor core.|
|References||1. Norenkov I.P. Osnovy avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya [Bases of the automated designing]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.Eh. Baumana, 2002, 336 p.
2. Latyshev P.N. Katalog SAPR. Programmy i proizvoditeli 2011-2012 [Directory CAD. Programs and manufacturers]. Moscow: Salon-Press, 2012.
3. Malchukov A.N., Osokin A.N. Sistema avtomatizirovannogo proektirovaniya kodekov pomekhoustoychivykh kodov korotkoy dliny [Computer-aided design system codec error correcting codes, short length], Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University], 2008, Vol. 312, Issue No. 5.
4. Sabunin A.E. Altium Designer. Novye resheniya v proektirovanii elektronnykh ustroystv [New solutions in the design of electronic devices]. Moscow: Salon-Press, 2009, 432 p.
5. Pranovich V.I. Ot PCAD r Altium Designer [From PCAD to Altium Designer], EDA Express. 2007. No. 15.
6. Karyakin A.T., Khakulov A.M. Osnovnye vozmozhnosti SAPR Altium Designer [Key features CAD Altium Designer], Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist], 2014, No. 2, pp. 146-148.
7. Erkin A.V. Obzor sovremennykh SAPR PLIS [An overview of modern CAD FPGA], Chip News, 2008, No. 10-11, pp. 17-29.
8. Sukhodolskiy V. Programmirovanie i otladka logiki PLIS na stende NanoBoard [Programming and debugging logic, FPGA on the stand NanoBoard], SAPR i grafika [CAD and graphics], 2012, No. 4, pp. 82-85.
9. Novaya versiya SAPR Vivado Design Suite 2013.3 [A new version of CAD Vivado Design Suite 2013.3] Available at: http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/index.htm: (accessed: 11 May 2014).
10. Obzor sovremennykh SAPR dlya PLIS [An overview of modern CAD systems for FPGA. Available at: http://www.russianelectronics.ru/review/2189/doc/39084 (accessed: 11. May 2014).
11. Gladkov L.A., Kureychik V.V., Kureychik V.M., Sorokoletov P.V. Bioinspirirovannye metody v optimizacii [Bioinspiration methods in optimization]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2009, 384 p.
12. Kureychik V.M., Lebedev B.K., Lebedev V.B. Planirovanie sverkhbolshikh integralnykh skhem na osnove integracii modeley adaptivnogo poiska [Planning of very large scale integrated circuits on the basis of integration models adaptive search], Izvestiya RAN. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Izvestiya of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Theory and control system], 2013, No. 1, pp. 84-101.