|Article title||KNOWLEDGE LEVEL AND DECISION SUPPORT ANALYSIS FUZZY MODELS DURING EDUCATIONAL PROCESS|
|Section||SECTION III. ARTIFICIAL INTELLECT AND INDISTINCT SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||07, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||Article is devoted to the development of the subject’s knowledge level analysis fuzzy models, allowing you to determine the presence and degree of the necessary professional competencies formation. Using of the fuzzy modeling methods will take into account the natural processes associated with the loss of some knowledge for a long time period and create a valid predictive model of residual knowledge in long-term memory. Also the possibility of fuzzy modeling in support of decision-making problem in the formation of individual learning paths was considered. The feature of the training system’s nonlinear structure requiring intellectual approach to the planning of the educational process throughout its duration was noted. The paper considers the development of approaches to building a specialized fuzzy models represent diverse subject knowledge for intelligent information systems in the face of uncertainty with a detailed study approaches handle different parts of heterogeneous domain knowledge. Under heterogeneous knowledge refers to all substantive expert knowledge about the composition and structure of the electronic resource that is represented in the intellectual knowledge management system in order to obtain the required level of learner competency components in this area of expertise. Adaptive learning process requires planning educational effects based on a combination of diverse subject knowledge, existing competencies and individual characteristics. The article also describes the fuzzy model analysis of the subject knowledge allowing level to determine the presence and degree of the necessary professional competencies formation. Using the methods of fuzzy modeling takes into account the natural processes associated with the loss of some of the knowledge for a long period of time and create a valid predictive model residual knowledge in long-term memory. Also considered the possibility of fuzzy modeling in support of decision-making on the formation of individual learning paths.|
|Keywords||Fuzzy models; intelligent educational systems; assessment of competence; knowledge management systems; decision support.|
|References||1. Denisova I.Yu., Makarychev P.P. Matematicheskie modeli ontologii bazy znaniy informatsionnoy obuchayushchey sistemy [Mathematical model of the ontology of knowledgebase learning system], Ontologiya proektirovaniya [Ontology of Designing], 2012, No. 3 (5), pp. 62-78.
2. Kravchenko Yu.A. Integrirovannaya model predstavleniya znaniy na osnove metoda nechetkogo modelirovaniya [Integrated model of knowledge representation on the basis of fuzzy modeling], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 7 (144), pp. 97-102.
3. Glazunov Yu.T. Matematicheskaya model razvitiya potrebnostey esteticheskogo kharaktera [Mathematical model development needs aesthetic nature], Vestnik MGTU [Vestnik MSTU], 2011, No. 4 (14), pp. 811-815.
4. Meteshkin A.A., Shevchenko V.A., Sharygin M.N. Aprobatsiya formuly dlya vychisleniya vremeni zabyvaniya studentami uchebnogo materiala [Approbation of the formula for calculating the time of forgetting the students of educational material], Avtomobilnyy transport [Automobile transport], 2010, No. 26, pp. 126-128.
5. Kureychik V.V., Rodzin S.I. O pravilakh predstavleniya resheniy v evolyutsionnykh algoritmakh [About the rules of making decisions in evolutionary algorithms], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 7 (108), pp. 13-21.
6. Kureychik V.M. Osobennosti postroeniya sistem podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy [Features of construction of systems of support of decision making], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 7 (132), pp. 92-98.
7. Kureychik V.M., Kazharov A.A. Ispolzovanie roevogo intellekta v reshenii NP-trudnykh zadach [Using swarm intelligence in solving NP-hard problems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 7 (120), pp. 30-37.
8. Gladkov L.A., Gladkova N.V. Novye podkhody k postroeniyu sistem analiza i izvlecheniya znaniy na osnove gibridnykh metodov [New approaches to the construction of systems analysis and knowledge extraction based on hybrid methods], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 7 (108), pp. 146-154.
9. Kureychik V.V., Bova V.V., Nuzhnov E.V., Rodzin S.I. Integrirovannaya instrumentalnaya sreda podderzhki innovatsionnykh obrazovatelnykh protsessov [Integrated tooling environment support innovative educational processes], Otkrytoe obrazovanie [Open Education], 2010, No. 4, pp. 101-111.
10. Kravchenko Yu.A., Zaporozhets D.Yu., Lezhebokov A.A. Sposoby intellektualnogo analiza dannykh v slozhnykh sistemakh [Methods of data mining in complex systems], Izvestiya KBNTS RAN [Journal Kabardino-Balkar Scientific Centre RAS], 2012, No. 3 (47), pp. 52-57.
11. Kureichik V.M., Rodzin S.I. Evolutionary algorithms: genetic programming, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2002, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 123-132.
12. Kureychik V.V., Rodzin S.I., Rodzina L.S. Mobilnoe obuchenie: kontekstnaya adaptatsiya i stsenarnyy podkhod [Mobile learning: context and adaptation of the scenario approach], Otkrytoe obrazovanie [Open Education], 2013, No. 4, pp. 75-82.
13. Dobrosotskaya I.V., Krakht L.N. Sistema podderzhki prinyatiya resheniya pri formirovanii individualnoy traektorii obucheniya [The system of support of making decisions in forming individual learning path] Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Vestnik of Voronezh State Technical University], 2009, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 197-200.
14. Kureychik V.M., Pisarenko V.I. Sinergeticheskiy podkhod v pedagogicheskom proektirovanii obrazovatelnoy sredy vuza [Synergetic approach in pedagogical designing the educational environment of the University], Otkrihtoe obrazovanie [Open Education], 2014, No. 3, pp. 55-62.
15. Markov V.V. Metodika izvlecheniya i otsenki znaniy na osnove nechetkoy modeli eksperta [The method of extraction and assessment of knowledge on the basis of fuzzy logic expert], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011. No. 7 (120), pp. 137-141.