|Article title||MODEL OF CENTRALIZED CONTROL IN SMART HOUSE SYSTEM WITH HYPERVISOR USAGE|
|Authors||A.I. Kostyuk, M.Yu. Polenov, V.A. Lukyanov, E.R. Muntyan|
|Section||SECTION IV. NEW INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES|
|Month, Year||07, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||The paper describes the model developed for a centralized control system of smart house, which aims to centralize entire system and simplify its installation and adjustment. The authors studied the common problems of existing smart house systems and offered solution using a hypervisor, and also examined the possibility of reducing the cost of such solution. Some experiments were made for the checking of possibility of hypervisor deploying on different PCs configurations. In paper are considered the software for implementation of smart house virtual environment, and is made the choice of the software package for the hypervisor. As a result was made the model that solves all tasks and allows to expand functionalities of house control system. Possibilities of the house’s structured cable system usage and creation of several connections to Internet with various filters are considered also. The developed model can be adapted both for individual and for apartment houses.|
|Keywords||Smart house; control system; model of system; hypervisor.|
|References||1. Josyula V., Orr V., Page G. Cloud Computing: Automating the Virtualized Data Center. Cisco Press, 2012. 336 p.
2. Mikheev M. Administrirovanie VMware vSphere 5 [Administration VMware vSphere 5]. Moscow: DMK Press, 2012, 504 p.
3. Chisnall D. Definitive Guide to Xen Hypervisor. Prentice Hall, 2007. Pearson Education, Inc, 320 p.
4. Samarskiy P.A. Osnovy strukturirovannykh kabelnykh system [The basics of structured cable systems]. Moscow: DMK Press, 2005, 228 p.
5. Semenov A.B. Sistemy interaktivnogo upravleniya SKS [System of interactive control of RAS]. Moscow: AyjTi Press, 2011, 224 p.
6. Klark K., Gamilton K. Printsipy kommutatsii v lokalnykh setyakh Cisco [Switching concepts in local networks Cisco]. Moscow: Vilyams, 2003. 976 p.
7. Lehngoun D., Leybovichi A. Virtualizatsiya nastolnykh kompyuterov s pomoshchyu VMware View 5 [Desktop virtualization with VMware View 5]. Moscow: DMK Press, 2013, 280 p.
8. Bunch С. Automating vSphere: With VMware vCenter Orchestrator. VMware Press, 2012, 312 p.
9. Tosatto D. Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration Essential Guide. Packt Publishing, 2012, 364 p.
10. Williams D., Garcia J. Virtualization with Xen: Including Xenenterprise, Xenserver, and Xenexpress. Syngress, 2007, 384 p.
11. Carvalho L. Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook. Packt Publishing, 2012, 304 p.
12. Linn S. Administrirovanie Microsoft Windows Server 2012 [Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012]. Moscow: Piter, 2014, 304 p.
13. Siron E. Microsoft Hyper-V Cluster Design. Packt Publishing, 2013, 462 p.
14. Tulloch M. Optimizing and Troubleshooting Hyper-V Networking. Microsoft Press, 2013, 134 p.