|Article title||AUTOMATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND METAMODELLING|
|Authors||S.N. Nikolsky, I.F. Surgenko|
|Section||SECTION V. MODELLING OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||07, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||In the current research in the theory of information systems, approach using the concept of ontology, as an organized set of concepts, is developed. This led to ontological approach, as development of conceptual-oriented point of view on the solution of the problem of computerization of information systems. The practical value of ontological approachto the solution of the problem of computerized information systems development is that the ontology defines the conceptual design environment in which the process of synthesis of automation object model will be constructed. Such environment must be universal in sense that it is maximum independent in relation to the choice of the specific automation object. The development of ontological approach needs the solution of such questions as the place of ontologies in the solution of automation problem, analysis of the structure of ontologies and their link with logical and linguistic point of view on the structure of information system. The purpose of article is the study of automation problem and its link with metamodeling. Essential problem consist in construction of model of automation process in the form of modeling system and in the choice of information systems that correspond to cybernetic point of view on natural intellect. It is shown that application of automation scheme to information modeling system leads to the set of metamodels.|
|Keywords||Automation; ontological approach; information modeling system; model of concept; conceptual metamodels.|
|References||1. Nikoljskiy S.N., Surzhenko I.F. Ontologicheskiy analiz otnosheniya «tsel-rezultat» [Ontological analysis of the relationship is "goal-rezult”], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 7 (144), pp. 107-111.
2. Guarino N. Formal Ontology and Information Systems. Available at: http://www.loa-cnr. it/publication. htmp. http://www.loa-cnr.it/ publication. htmp.
3. Pisanelli D.M., Gangemi A., Steve G. Ontologies and Information Systems: the Marriage of the Century. Available at: http://www.loa-cnr. it/ publication. htmp.
4. Ericsson O., Henderson-Sellers B., Agerfalk P.J. Ontological and linguistic metamodelling revisited: A language approach, J. Information and Software Technologies, 2013, Vol. 55, pp. 2099-2124.
5. Heejung Lee, Soon Jac Kwon. Ontological semantic inference based on cognitive map, J. Expert Systems with Applications, 2014, Vol. 41, pp. 2981-2988.
6. Tsalenko M.Sh. Semanticheskie i matematicheskie modeli baz dannykh [Semantic and mathematical models database], Itogi nauki i tekhniki, seriya Informatika [The Tesults of Science and Technology, series: Computer science]. Vol. 9. Moscow: VINITI, 1985.
7. Akho A.V., Khopkroft D.Eh., Uljman Dzh.D. Struktury dannykh i algoritmy [Data structures and algorithms]. Moscow: Izdateljskiy dom «Viljyams», 2001, 384 c.
8. Nikolskiy S.N. Ontologicheskie modeli zhiznennogo tsikla informatsionno-upravlyayushchikh sistem [Ontological model of life cycle information management systems], Materialy Vserossiyskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Znaniya-Ontologii-Teorii» (ZONT-2007), 14-16 sentyabrya 2007 g [Materials of all-Russian conference with international participation "Knowledge-Ontology-Theory" (UMBRELLA-2007), 14-16 September 2007]. Novosibirsk: Sibirskoe otdelenie RAN, Institut matematiki im. S.L. Soboleva, pp. 184-190.
9. Nikolskiy S.N. Modeli processa modelirovaniya: kontseptualnye metabazisy i modeli znacheniy [Model of process modeling: conceptual metabasis and model values], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 2005, No. 3 (47), pp. 124-129.
10. Nikolskiy S.N. Rol metaontologii v zadachakh avtomatizatsii [The role of metaontologies automation], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 2006, No. 8 (63), pp. 42-48.
11. Kulba V., Nikolsky S., Zaikine O. Ontological approach to modeling of discrete event dynamic system. Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical Sciences. September 2009. Vol. 57, Issue 3, pp. 241-247. Modeling and optimization of manufacturing systems. Available at: (http://www.ippt.gov.pl/~bulletin/(57-3)241.html).
12. Nikolskiy S.N. Sistemnye modeli organizatsiy v zadachakh avtomatizatsii [The system model of organizations in the field of automation], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2006, No. 1, pp. 45-51.