|Article title||MULTIPROJECT SCHEDULING UNDER UNCERTAIN LIMITED RESOURCES|
|Section||SECTION III. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN MANAGEMENT|
|Month, Year||04, 2010 @en|
|Abstract||His work is dedicated to review of basic approaches to the problem of multi-project scheduling. There is brief survey on present researches devoted to the problem of project planning under limited resources. The problem treated in this work is mathematically described by a model to the multi-project case. Possible uncertainty of duration activity is treated by means of stochastic and fuzzy models.|
|Keywords||Multiproject; uncertain; probability; fuzzy numbers.|
|References||1. Christofides N., Alvares-Valdes R. and Tamarit J., Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach. European Journal of Operational Research 29 (1987). – С. 262-273.
2. Clark C.E., The PERT Model for the distribution of Activity time, Operations Research, 10, 405-406, 1962.
3. Dubois D., Prade H., Fuzzy Numbers: An Overview, Analysis of Fuzzy Informations, CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1987. – P. 3-39.
4. Elmaghraby S., Activity Networks – Project Planning and Control by Network Models, John Wiley &Sons Inc., Ney York, 1977.
5. Golenko-Ginsburg, D. and Gonik, Stochastic Network Project Planning with Non-Consumable Limited Resources, International Journal of Production Economics, 48,29-37, 1997.
6. Zimmermann, H., Fuzzy set Theory and its applications. Norwell: Kluwer Academic, 2001.