|Article title||RESEARCH OF MECHANISMS OF COOPERATION IN THE FIELD OF CREATION, THE TRANSFER AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF OBJECTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY|
|Authors||T.V. Morozova, T.V. Fedosova, K.Yu. Sergus|
|Section||SECTION I. HUMANITARIAN TECHNOLOGIES|
|Month, Year||06, 2013 @en|
|Abstract||The purpose of the conducted research – to reveal effective mechanisms of creation, a transfer and commercialization of objects of intellectual property. For achievement of a goal the following tasks were set and solved: the forecast of patent activity is made; the international experience of the organization of integration interaction in the sphere of commercialization of objects of intellectual property is investigated; dependence of forms of cooperation on features of the institutional environment is revealed; the problem and target mission of technological platforms in the field of commercialization of intellectual property is developed.|
|Keywords||Patent activity; integration interaction, innovative process; technological platform.|
|References||1. Россия в цифрах. 2011: Крат..стат. сб./Росстат. – M., 2012. – 590 с.
2. Brockhoff K. Internationalization of Research and Development. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 1998.
3. Feller. Universities as engines of R&D-based economic growth: They think they can // Res. Policy. – 1990. – Vol. 19. – P. 335-348.
4. Jiatao Li. Global R&D Alliances in China: Collaborations With Universities and Research Institutes // IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT. – February 2010. – Vol. 57, № 1.
5. Klevorick K., Levin R.R. and Winter S. On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities // Res.Policy. – 1995. – Vol. 24, № 2. – P. 195-205.
6. Laursen K. and Salter A. Searching high and low: What types of firms use universities as a source of innovation? // Res. Policy. – 2004. – Vol. 33. – P. 1201-1215.
7. Li J. and Zhong J. Explaining the growth of international R&D alliances in China // Manage. Decis. Econ. – 2003. – Vol. 24. – P. 101-115.
8. Mansfield E. Academic research and industrial innovation // Res. Policy. – 1991. – Vol. 20.– P. 1-12.
9. Pavitt K.L.R. Public policies to support basic research: What can the rest of the world learn from US theory and practice? (And what they should not learn) // Ind. Corp. Change.– 2001. – Vol. 10. – P. 761-779.
10. Rosenberg N.and Nelson R.R. American universities and technical advance in industry // Res. Policy. – 1994. – Vol. 23. – P. 323-348.
11. Jeffrey R. Seemann. The Role of Research Universities in Securing America‟s Future Prosperity: Challenges and Expectations. – June 27, 2012.