|Article title||ABOUT THE OF ADAPTATION OF EXPERT SYSTEMS TO DECISION SUPPORT IN APPLIED MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS|
|Authors||A.N. Tselykh, L.A. Tselykh, N.E. Sergeev, D.V. Stahanov|
|Section||SECTION III. THE SECURITY OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||08, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||In this paper, we consider the problem of constructing the functional structure of the expert system designed for the decision of problems of business management. We provide a generalized approach to the problem of the establishment of mechanisms and tools based on information technology to support the process of managerial decision-making and the formation on this basis of the functional structure of the expert system. We propos to expand the structure of expert system in order to achieve the availability of user-defined functions through the implementation of additional functionality in the form of modules of knowledge engineering, data bank, training and advising (analysis and interpretation of accepted administrative decisions) blocks. The proposed approach allows to develop tools to support decision making in management on the basis of fuzzy logic methods that ensure the effectiveness of decisions taken and enhancing the stability of functioning of small and medium enterprises in conditions of uncertainty. Area of knowledge, which serves the use of expert systems based on fuzzy logic, is the management of the enterprises of small and middle-sized business. The use of models and methods of solving problems with the use of fuzzy logic is predetermined by objective realities of the existence of the enterprises in conditions of uncertainty, fuzziness of initial data and the complex spatiotemporal situation.|
|Keywords||Expert systems; functional structure; decision making; data bank.|
|References||1. Erdani Y. Acquisition of Human Expert Knowledge for Rule-based Knowledge-based Systems using Ternary Grid, Dissertation Submitted to Duisburg-Essen University for the Degree of Dr.Sci.Tech., 2005. Available at: http://www.worldcat.org/title/acquisition-of-human-expert-knowledge-for-rule-based-knowledge-based-systems-using-ternary-grid/oclc/179762167.
2. Zaied A.N.H., Aal S.I.A., Hassan M.M. Rule-based Expert Systems for Selecting Information Systems Development Methodologies, I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, 2013, Vol. 9, pp. 19-26. Available at: http://www.mecs-press.org/ijisa/ijisa-v5-n9/IJISA-V5-N9-3.pdf.
3. Gaines B.R., Shaw M.L.G. Eliciting Knowledge and Transferring it Effectively to a Knowledge-Based System, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, February 1993, Vol. 5, Issue 1. – P. 4-14. Available at: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=642811.642812.
4. Nasuti F.W. Knowledge Acquisition Using Multiple Domain Experts in the Design and Development of an Expert System for Disaster Recovery Planning, Dissertation Submitted to Nova Southeastern University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, 2000. Available at: http://www.scis.nova.edu/~nasutif/formal_proposal.pdf/.
5. Bing W., Chenyan Z. Dynamics of Knowledge Acquisition via E-Learning Community, Journal of Convergence Information Technology (JCIT), May 2013, Vol. 8, No. 10, pp. 168-175. doi: 10.4156/jcit.vol8.issue10.21/.
6. Kadhim M.A., Alam M.A., Kaur H. A Multi-intelligent Agent Architecture for Knowledge Extraction: Novel Approaches for Automatic Production Rules Extraction, International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, 2014, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 95-114. Available at: http://dx.doi.org /10.14257/ijmue.2014.9.2.10/.
7. Tselykh A.N., Tselykh L.A. Logicheskaya skhema predstavleniya reshaemykh zadach v informatsi-onnoy sisteme dlya upravleniya biznesom [Logic chart for representing tasks in the information system for business management], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 1 (150), pp. 93-99.
8. Nissen M., Kamel M., Sengupta K. Integrated Analysis and Design of Knowledge Systems and Processes, Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), Jan.1, 2000, Vol. 13, Issue 1, pp. 24-42. Available at: http://www.igi-global.com/article/integrated-analysis-design-knowledge-
9. Bullinaria J.A. IAI: Expert Systems, Official site: U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information, 2013. Available at: http://www.osti.gov/eprints/topicpages/documents/record/ 832/1522968.html.