|Article title||FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE SYSTEM OF KNOWLEDGE EXTRACTION IN EXPERT SYSTEMS ADAPTED FOR THE SOLUTION OF APPLIED MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS|
|Authors||A.N. Tselykh, L.A. Tselykh|
|Section||SECTION III. THE SECURITY OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||08, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||In this paper we propose a modification of the functional structure of the system of knowledge extraction in the expert system (ES) in order to achieve the availability of user-defined functions, a sufficient level of competence and reliability of the knowledge base, and capacity for decision making in ES based on clustering the domain areas of management and creating the data bank. The aim of the study is to work out approaches to the formation of the structure of the module of knowledge extraction in ES designed for business management with specific subject area management. We give an overview of the studies on the development and promotion of ES, the identification of the causes of their use and dissemination. For effective application of the ES based on fuzzy logic and to solve management problems of management, we propose to allocate in a separate step the study of the subject area management objectives of management with the purpose of searching, identifying and standardizing them. We provide the scheme of the primary clustering of the domain area of management on the basis of the functional areas of management and functional division of labour. To adapt ES for use in small businesses, it is necessary to create a bank of standard, most common management tasks solved with the use of fuzzy logic methods which will be the tools of decision support in business management. The proposed approach adapts the knowledge base of the expert system to the level of knowledge of the user and provides relevant and available information for quick and effective solutions and business intelligence.|
|Keywords||Expert systems; functional module structure of knowledge extraction; data bank; clustering of the domain area of management.|
|References||1. Tselykh A.N., Tselykh L.A. Logicheskaya skhema predstavleniya reshaemykh zadach v informatsi-onnoy sisteme dlya upravleniya biznesom [Logic diagram representation of tasks in the information system for business management], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 1 (150), pp. 93-99.
2. Gaines B.R., Shaw M.L.G. Eliciting Knowledge and Transferring it Effectively to a Knowledge-Based System, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, February 1993, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 4-14. Available at: URL: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=642811.642812.
3. Nasuti F.W. Knowledge Acquisition Using Multiple Domain Experts in the Design and Development of an Expert System for Disaster Recovery Planning, Dissertation Submitted to Nova Southeastern University in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, 2000. Available at: http://www.scis.nova.edu/~nasutif/formal_proposal.pdf/.
4. Erdani Y. Acquisition of Human Expert Knowledge for Rule-based Knowledge-based Systems using Ternary Grid, Dissertation Submitted to Duisburg-Essen University for the Degree of Dr.Sci.Tech., 2005. Available at: http://www.worldcat.org/title/acquisition-of-human-expert-knowledge-for-rule-based-knowledge-based-systems-using-ternary-grid/oclc/179762167.
5. Zaied A.N.H., Aal S.I.A., Hassan M.M. Rule-based Expert Systems for Selecting Information Systems Development Methodologies, I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, 2013, Vol. 9, pp. 19-26. Available at: URL: http://www.mecs-press.org/ijisa/ijisa-v5-n9/IJISA-V5-N9-3.pdf.
6. Kadhim M.A., Alam M.A., Kaur H. A Multi-intelligent Agent Architecture for Knowledge Extraction: Novel Approaches for Automatic Production Rules Extraction, International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, 2014, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 95-114. Available at: http://dx.doi.org /10.14257/ijmue.2014.9.2.10/.
7. Nissen M., Kamel M., Sengupta K. Integrated Analysis and Design of Knowledge Systems and Processes, Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), Jan. 1, 2000, Vol. 13, Issue 1, pp. 24-42. Available at: http://www.igi-global.com/article/integrated-analysis-design-knowledge-systems/1206/.
8. Bullinaria J.A. IAI: Expert Systems, Official site: U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Scientific and Technical Information, 2013. Available at: http://www.osti.gov/eprints/topicpages/documents/record/ 832/1522968.html.