|Article title||PROCESS SIMULATION OF SAPPHIRE LASER PROCESSING|
|Authors||S.P. Malyukov, A.V. Sayenko, Y.V. Klunnikova|
|Section||SECTION I. NANOELECTRONICS|
|Month, Year||09, 2014 @en|
|Index UDC||681.518: 666.1/28|
|Abstract||The experimental researches of sapphire laser processing and film formation on the sapphire surface were made on the plant LIMO 100-532/1064-U. The processing was realized by solid-state Nd:YAG laser with a fixed wavelength 1064 nm. The most important thing in the research of laser processing film – sapphire structures is to calculate the temperature and to determine the condition modes of heat treatment providing maximum of defects annealing. The calculation of temperature distribution in the course of laser action on the film – sapphire structure was made by numerical modeling of the non-stationary differential equations of heat conductivity that consists in approximation of the particular derivatives initial equations by corresponding final differences. The simulated results allowed to determine the optimal process rates of the sample processing in different temperatures of laser radiation. It was established that when the average laser power was 80–90 W the surface temperature was approximately 800–900 K, which is the required condition for film growth on the surface of sapphire substrate.|
|Keywords||Technological process; sapphire single-crystals; temperature distribution; laser treatment.|
|References||1. Voronov V.V., Dolgaev S.I., Shafeev G.A. Geteroepitaksial'nyy rost plenok pri lazernom obluchenii granitsy razdela «sapfir/pogloshchayushchaya zhidkost'» [Heteroepitaxial growth
of films by laser irradiation boundary "sapphire/absorbing fluid], Doklady Akademii Nauk [Reports of The Academy of Sciences], 1998, Vol. 358, pp. 465-469.
2. Dobrovinskaya E.R., Lytvynov L.A., Pishchik V.V. Sapphire. Material, Manufacturing, Applications. New York: Springer, 2009, 481 p.
3. Cherednichenko D.I., Malyukov S.P., Klunnikova Yu.V. Sapphire: Structure, Technology and Applications. New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2013, pp. 101-118.
4. Malyukov S.P., Klunnikova Yu.V. Nano- and Piezoelectric Technologies, Materials and Devices. New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2013, pp. 133-150.
5. Malyukov S.P., Klunnikova Yu.V. Advanced Materials, Springer Proceedings in Physics, 2014, Vol. 152, pp. 55-69.
6. Dovbnya A.N., Efimov V.P., Abyzov A.S., Shapoval I.I., Rybka A.V., Bereznyak E.P., Zakutin V.V., Reshetnyak N.G., Romas'ko V.P. Radiatsionnoe defektoobrazovanie dlya izmeneniya
elektrofizicheskikh kharakteristik v kremnievykh fotopreobrazovatelyakh [Radiation defect formation to changes in the electrophysical characteristics of silicon solar cells], Voprosy atomnoy
nauki i tekhniki [Problems of Atomic Science and Technology], 2010, No. 2, pp. 164-167.
7. Gibbons I.F., Hess L.D., Sigmon T.W. Laser and Electron Beam Solid Interactions and Materials Processing. Elsevier Science Publishing, 1981, 547 p.
8. Yakovlev E.B., Shandybina G.D. Vzaimodeystvie lazernogo izlucheniya s veshchestvom (silovaya optika) [Interaction of laser radiation with matter (power optics)]. St. Petersburg: SPbGU ITMO, 2011, 184 p.
9. Malyukov S.P., Sayenko A.V. Laser Sintering of a Porous TiO2 Film in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Journal of Russian Laser Research, 2013, Vol. 34, Issue 6, pp. 531-536.
10. Jinjing Feng, Jixiang Yan, Shouhuan Zhou. Dynamic Behaviors of PbS Irradiated by Laser Pulse, Piers online, 2007, Vol. 3, № 6, pp. 847-850.
11. Patankar S. Chislennye metody resheniya zadach teploobmena i dinamiki zhidkosti [Numerical methods for solving heat transfer and fluid dynamics]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1984, 150 p.