|Article title||TECHNICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HEMODYNAMIC MONITORING|
|Authors||V.T. Koval, A.N. Rosenbaum, G.A. Zayats, N.S. Soshina, A.V. Kim|
|Section||SECTION III. ACOUSTIC METHODS AND DEVICES IN MEDICOBIOLOGICAL PRACTICE|
|Month, Year||10, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||It is proposed to create a diagnostic algorithm for the organization of blood circulation on the basis of partial indicators of the cardiovascular system (heart rate, pulse wave, peripheral arterial pressure). The definition of "functional disorders" has no clear parameters, as these disorders are associated with subjective perceptions and feelings. The analysis of the general human organization circulation laws is carried out on the bases of the physical analogy between technical and biological systems. The influence of the pressure gradient in the cardiovascular system of the declared flow in the vessels systems describes in detail. The result is that, to maintain the required volume flow increase in peripheral resistance can be compensated, ceteris paribus only increase pressure ΔP. The usage of noninvasive studies with the help of informative indicators of health and its prediction operators of man-machine systems. The most effective methods may be ultrasonic diagnosis of diseases. Observations, which were conducted over a number of years in the Naval hospital of the Pacific Fleet, revealed the general laws of the cardiovascular system in patients with coronary heart disease. At the myocardium disease, the various technogenic effects on the body are determined by quite specific disability such as inflammatory infiltration and degenerative processes that alter electrolyte balance and tissue density.|
|Keywords||Analogies technology and biology; the pressure gradient; the cardiovascular system.|
|References||1. Gogin E.E. Gipertonicheskaya bolezn' i mozaika simptomaticheskikh gipertenziy [Hypertension and mosaic symptomatic hypertension], Terapevticheskiy arkhiv [Therapeutic archive], 2001, No. 9, pp. 5-8.
2. Shulutko B.I. Gipertonicheskaya bolezn' i drugie formy arterial'nykh gipertenziy [Hypertension and other forms of arterial hypertension]. St. Peterburg: Renkor, 1998, 200 p.
3. Koval' V.T., Rozenbaum A.N. Nechetkaya logika v diagnosticheskom algoritme [Fuzzy logic in the diagnostic algorithm], Zdorov'e. Ekologiya. Nauka [Health. Ecology. Science], 2008, No. 3.
4. Rozenbaum A.N., Kislova I.I. Nechetkoe otsenivanie istinnosti [Fuzzy evaluation of the truth], Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma «Nadezhnost' i kachestvo» [Proceedings of the International Symposium on “Reliability and quality”]. Penza: PGU, 2008, Vol. 1, pp. 29-31.
5. Rozenbaum A.N., Koval' V.T. Postroenie formal'noy modeli funktsionirovaniya biologicheskogo ob"ekta v srede obitaniya [Building a formal model of the functioning of a biological object in the environment], Trudy mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma «Nadezhnost' i
kachestvo» [Proceedings of the international Symposium on “Reliability and quality”. Penza: PGU, 2008, Vol. 1, pp. 241.
6. Koval' V.T., Tatarkina N.D., Ponomarenko Yu.V. Regional'nye narusheniya gemodinamiki i arterial'nye gipertenzii. Tezisy dokladov [Regional hemodynamic and arterial hypertension. Abstracts], Rossiyskiy natsional'nyy kongress kardiologov [Russian national Congress of cardiologists]. M., 2000.
7. Tatarkina N.D., Koval' V.T. Funktsional'nye markery ishemicheskoy bolezni serdtsa [Functional markers of coronary heart disease], Materialy mezhregional'noy nauchno-prakticheskoy
konferentsii “Aktual'nye voprosy razvitiya meditsiny na transporte na rubezhe 21 veka”, Vladivostok 28-29 iyunya 2000 g [The materials of the interregional scientific-practical conference “Topical issues of development of medicine in transport at the turn of the 21st century”,
Vladivostok, Russia, June 28-29, 2000], pp. 146-149.
8. Shanthoshini Deviha V., Rengarajan P. and Jahir Hussain R. Modeling Blood Flow in the Blood Vessels of the Cardiovascular System Using Fractals, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 2013, Vol. 7, No. 11, pp. 527-537.
9. Feygenbaum Kh. Ekhokardiografiya [echocardiography]. Moscow: Vidar, 1999, 416 p.
10. Constantinos H. Davos, Lewis Ceri Davies, Massimo Piepoli. The Effect of Baroreceptor Activity on Cardiovascular Regulation, Royal Brompton Hospital & National Heart and Lung Institute, London, United Kingdom, Hellenic J Cardiol, 2002, No. 43, pp. 145-155.
11. Adil Timofeev, Alexander Nechaev, Igor Gulenko, Vasily Andreev, Svetlana Chernakova, Mikhail Litvinov. Multimodal man-machine interface and virtual reality for assistive medical systems, International Journal "Information Theories & Applications", 2007, Vol. 14, pp. 133-138.
12. Folkov B., Nil E. Krovoobrashchenie [Circulation]. Moscow: Meditsina, 1976, 463 p.
13. Koval' V.T., Okun' B.V., Tatarkina N.D., Koval' E.V., Khoroshun R.M., Konoreva N.A. Tekhnogennaya etiologiya serdechno-sosudistykh zabolevaniy [Man-made etiology of cardiovascular diseases], Zdorov'e. Meditsinskaya ekologiya. Nauka [Health. Medical ecology. Science], 2002, No.1-2, pp. 47.