|Article title||ACCOUNTING FOR POLARIZATION EFFECTS IN THE CHANNEL MATRIX LOCAL MIMO SYSTEMS|
|Section||SECTION II. MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF PHYSICAL PROCESSES AND DEVICES|
|Month, Year||11, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||The phenomenon of depolarization electromagnetic waves of multipath propagation signals of local MIMO system is considered. The main characteristic of the MIMO system is the channel matrix containing the complex coefficients of the transmission field the m-th element of the transmitting antenna system in the n-th segment of the receiving antenna system. Assuming that the transmitting and receiving antennas are in the far field of each other, the spread ratio is defined as hmn=√(DtmDrn)Ftm(θt0mn, ψt0mn)Frn(θr0mn, ψr0mn)LomnLpol0mnLtmLrnVmn. Polarization phenomena accompanying the propagation of radio waves in the challenging environment of space, are accounted for using the polarization transfer factor Lpol0mn and the coefficient of the environment influence Vmn . On the basis of the geometrical optics method, three-dimensional ray tracing in the premises, taking into account the change of polarization upon reflection from walls and obstacles, the passage of the rays through the barriers, the diffraction on the structural elements of buildings is developed. The polarization transfer ratio of direct beam determines the degree of mismatch between transmitting and receiving antennas for polarization due to their particular construction and arrangement and is calculated as the scalar product of the polarization vectors the transmitting and receiving antennas. Conversion function of the polarization vectors, taking into account the random orientation and the rotation transmitting and receiving antennas are developed. The quantitative estimation of the polarization transfer coefficient on the field channel MIMO system is given. The coefficient of the environment influence in the geometrical optics approximation takes into account the multipath nature of the signal propagation and characterizes the amplitude, phase and polarization parameters each of the reflection, refraction or diffraction of the rays. The simulation results of the distribution module of the polarization transfer factor in a room with an obstacle in the form of a rectangular parallelepiped are presented.|
|Keywords||MIMO; polarization transfer factor; propagation; reflection; refraction; diffraction; a method of geometrical optics.|
|References||1. Foschini G.J., Gans V.J. On Limits of Wireless Communications in a Fading Environment when Using Multiple Antennas, Wireless Personal Commutications, 1998, No. 3, pp. 311-335.
2. Slyusar V. Sistemy MIMO: printsipy postroeniya i obrabotka signalov [The MIMO systems: principles and signal processing], Elektronika: Nauka, tekhnologiya, biznes [Electronics: Science, technology, business], 2005, No. 8, pp. 52-58.
3. Ermolaev V.T., Mal'tsev A.A., Flaksman A.G., Mavrychev E.A., Tiraspol'skiy S.A., Bolkhovskaya O.V. Primenenie adaptivnykh antennykh reshetok dlya povysheniya skorosti peredachi
informatsii [The application of adaptive antenna arrays to increase the speed of information transmission], Trudy Nauchnoy konferentsii po radiofizike, NNGU, 2002 [Proceedings of Scientific conference on Radiophysics, Nizhny Novgorod University, 2002], pp. 22-28.
4. Serebryakov G.V. Propusknaya sposobnost' antennykh reshetok s kvadratichnoy obrabotkoy v sluchaynom kanale [The bandwidth of antenna arrays with quadratic processing in random channel], Aktual'nye problemy statisticheskoy radiofiziki (Malakhovskiy sbornik) [Actual problems of statistical Radiophysics (Malakhovsky collection)], 2005, Vol. 4, pp. 53-59.
5. Ermolaev V.T., Flaksman A.G., Lysyakov D.N. Effektivnost' prostranstvennogo razdeleniya pol'zovateley v CDMA-sistemakh svyazi v releevskom fedinguyushchem kanale s chastotnoy dispersiey [The effectiveness of spatial separation of users in CDMA communication systems in Rayleigh thedinghausen channel with frequency dispersion], Aktual'nye problemy statisticheskoy radiofiziki (Malakhovskiy sbornik) [Actual problems of statistical Radiophysics
(Malakhovsky collection)], 2006, Vol. 5, pp. 136-147.
6. Ponomarev G.A., Kulikov A.M., Tel'pukhovskiy E.D. Rasprostranenie UKV v gorode [The distribution of VHF in the city]. Tomsk: MP «Rasko», 1991, 222 p.
7. Milyutin E.R. i dr. Metody rascheta polya v sistemakh svyazi detsimetrovogo diapazona [Methods of calculation fields in communication systems UHF]. St. Petersburg: Triada, 2003,
8. Kisel' N.N., Grishchenko S.G., Kardos D.A. Optimizatsiya parametrov kombinirovannoy mikropoloskovoy antenny [Optimisation dual-resonant patch antenna], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 11 (136), pp. 25-31.
9. Panychev A.I. Algoritm trekhmernoy trassirovki radiovoln lokal'noy besprovodnoy seti [The algorithm of three-dimensional trace radio waves wireless lan], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 11 (136), pp. 31-41.
10. Panychev A.I. Trassirovka mnogoluchevogo rasprostraneniya radiovoln vnutri zdaniy [Tracing of multipath radio propagation inside buildings], Voprosy spetsial'noy radioelektroniki. Seriya «Obshchie voprosy radioelektroniki (OVR)». Nauchn.-tekhn. sbornik [Issues of special electronics. A series of General questions Radioelectronics (OVR)". ).technology. collection. Moscow-Taganrog, 2012, Issue 1, pp. 182-187.