|Article title||COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY THE FUNCTIONING OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK|
|Authors||V.Ph. Guzik, A.P. Samoylenko, S.A. Panychev|
|Section||SECTION IV. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY APPLIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS|
|Month, Year||11, 2014 @en|
|Abstract||Effective smooth operation of telecommunication networks by the automatic control systems and diagnostics is provided. Comprehensive quality functioning assessment of the telecommunications network should take into account the indicators of reliability, testability and maintainability of both the telecommunications network and technical means of diagnosis, as well as indicators of the organizational aspect of diagnosis. A comprehensive quality functioning assessment of the telecommunications network in the form of availability is introduced, which expressed the nerd in the assumption that the server monitoring and diagnosing are absolutely reliable and can take a finite number of states. The input and output information flows, and the failure rate can be considered the simplest. Based on the developed model, the following conclusions are obtained: since μф= supμф when КСГ=КСГKЗАДАН a further increase in the speed control system is impractical because of the cost increase availability will be commensurate with the magnitude of his rank; on the specified load factors and availability, you can choose the appropriate system performance of monitoring and diagnosis.|
|Keywords||Telecommunication network; evaluation of the quality; availability; reliability; queueing system.|
|References||1. Samoylenko A.P. Osnovy teorii nadezhnosti avtomatizirovannykh sistem obrabotki informatsii i upravleniya [Fundamentals of the theory of reliability of the automated systems of information processing and management]. Taganrog: TRTU, 2000, 122 p.
2. Sogomonyan E.S., Slabakov E.V. Samoproveryaemye ustroystva i otkazoustoychivye system [Self checking device and fault-tolerant systems]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1989, 208 p.
3. Kapur K., Lamberson L. Nadezhnost' i proektirovanie system [Reliability and systems engineering]. Moscow: Mir, 1980, 604 p.
4. Czajkowski D.R., Strobel D.S., Li E. Radiation hardened high performance image processing system for new responsive space missions, Proceeding of the AIAA SPACE 2009 Conference
& Exposition, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, USA, 2009.
5. Rusanov V.N., Sil'yanov N.V., Kiselev A.Yu., Pryanichnikov S.V. Samodiagnostiruemaya rezervirovannaya bortovaya vychislitel'naya sistem [Canadiannational redundant onboard computer systems], Aviakosmicheskoe priborostroenie [Aerospace instrumentation], 2014, No. 2.
6. Denisenko V. Besprovodnye lokal'nye seti [Wireless LAN], STA [Modern Automation Technology], 2009, No. 1, pp. 182-187.
7. Vishnevskiy V.T., Selinova O.V. Sistemy pollinga: teoriya i primenenie v shirokopolosnykh besprovodnykh setyakh [System polling: theory and application in broadband wireless net-works]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2007, 312 p.
8. Panychev A.I., Dubinskaya I.V. Analiz intensivnosti signalov lokal'noy besprovodnoy seti svyazi v smezhnykh pomeshcheniyakh [Analysis of the wireless local area network signals intensity in adjacent rooms], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 11 (148), pp. 44-50.
9. IEEE Std 802.12.4™, 2003. IEEE Standard for Information Technology. Telecommunications and information exchange between Systems. Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and
Physical Layer Specifications for LowRate Wireless Personal Area Networks IEEESA Standard Board, 12 May 2003, 679 p.
10. Bakulin V.N., Malkov S.Yu., Goncharov V.V., Kovalev V.I. Upravlenie obespecheniem stoykosti slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system [Managing the sustainability of complex technical systems]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, 300 p.