|Article title||METHOD OF INCREASING THE EFFICIENCY OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES IMPLEMENTATION IN CREATING A NEW GENERATION RADAR STATIONS|
|Authors||S.F. Boev, A.A. Rakhmanov|
|Section||SECTION III. GROUND ROBOTICS|
|Month, Year||01, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The constant increase in the requirements for developing a new generation of stations radar inevitably leads to the use of a wide range of new system-technical, design and technological solutions at its creation and, consequently, methods of creating radar. Increasing requirements to the characteristics of the radar as well as the scientific and technological process of its creation leads to the need to improve technological solutions. Therefore, it is now at the stage of creating the new radar systems becomes extremely important issue of developing approaches to integrate cutting-edge technological and design solutions in the projected sample radar and, accordingly, the choice of method of increasing the implementation efficiency of these decisions. The task can be formulated as follows: it is necessary to find such a combination of components (modules, blocks, complexes), as well as technologies to create a radar on their basis, which provides the minimum risk value of creation radar with the required Customer specifications under the given constraints on the total cost and time frame of the product. Thus, the task of choosing the best radar structure comes down to exhaustive search all possible combinations of alternatives for various combinations of constructive and technological solutions and selection the best one by the specified criteria of efficiency. To evaluate the efficiency of alternative options of creating radar, you must create an adequate model of the functioning of the radar in a wide range of conditions and to choose the criterion comparative analysis of these options. As a comprehensive measure of efficiency, for the first time to create a radar, it is proposed to apply the concept of risk. Using this criteria, by the directed enumeration of all possible combinations of composition and structure of the radar and the subsequent refinement of the solution by using speedy gradient descent algorithm, we select from them the most appropriate and satisfying the requirements of minimum risk, subject to constraints on the cost and timing of the radar creation. As a result, the use of a risk provides a basis for solving problems of control and selection of the optimal structure of the station.|
|Keywords||Radar stations, new technologies; risk; efficiency; optimization.|
|References||1. Boev S.F. Sistema razvedki i preduprezhdeniya o vozdushno-kosmicheskom napadenii: osnovnye problemy sozdaniya i puti ikh resheniya [Intelligence and warning of air and space attack: the main problems of creation and their solutions], Sbornik nauchnykh trudov
«Perspektivy razvitiya RLS dal'nego obnaruzheniya i integrirovannykh sistem i kompleksov informatsionnogo obespecheniya VKO» [Collection of scientific papers "prospects for the development of long-range radar and integrated systems, and systems of information support of the East Kazakhstan region"]. Moscow, 2013.
2. Boev S.F., Stupin D.D., Kochkarov A.A. Obespechenie gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti v kontekste vzaimosvyazi oboronnykh, tekhnogennykh i sotsial'nykh ugroz [The provision of public security
in the context of the relationship of the defence, technological and social threats], Materialy 6-y Vserossiyskoy mul'tikonferentsii po problemam upravleniya [Materials of the 6th all-Russian multiconference on governance]. Rostov-on-Don, 2013, Vol. 4, pp. 86-89.
3. Boev S.F., Sloka V.K. Evolyutsiya radioelektroniki i radiotekhniki v superradiolokatsii [The evolution of electronics and radio engineering in superradiance], Intellekt & tekhnologii [Intelligence & technology], 2014, No. 2 (8), pp. 48-55.
4. Boev S.F., Kazantsev A.M., Pankratov V.A. Osobennosti konstruirovaniya sovremennykh superradiolokatorov [Features modern design superradiation], Sbornik trudov 56-y nauchnoy
konferentsii MFTI: Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii «Aktual'nye problemy fundamental'nykh i prikladnykh nauk v sovremennom informatsionnom obshchestve», Vserossiyskoy molodezhnoy
nauchno-innovatsionnoy konferentsii «Fizikomatematicheskie nauki: aktual'nye problemy i ikh resheniya» [Proceedings of the 56th scientific conference of MIPT: all-Russian scientific conference "Actual problems of fundamental and applied Sciences in the modern information society", all-Russian youth scientific innovation conference "physical and mathematical Sciences: current problems and their solutions"], 2013, pp. 180-182.
5. Boev S.F., Rakhmanov A.A., Sloka V.K. Printsipy i podkhody k proektirovaniyu i sozdaniyu RLS dal'nego obnaruzheniya novogo pokoleniya [Features modern design superradiation], Sbornik materialov 9-y vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Perspektivnye sistemy i zadachi upravleniya» [The collection of materials of the 9th all-Russian scientific-practical conference "future of the system and control problems"]. Taganrog, 2014, pp. 5-7.
6. Boev S.F. Innovatsionnye resheniya pri razrabotke stantsiy dal'nego obnaruzheniya metrovogo diapazona [Innovative solutions in the development of early warning stations meter band], Sbornik nauchnykh trudov «Radiotekhnicheskie tekhnologii v priborostroenii» [Collection of scientific papers "Radio technology in instrumentation"]. Tuapse, 2013.
7. Boev S.F. Novye tekhnologii – osnova perspektiv razvitiya RLS dal'nego obnaruzheniya [New technologies as the basis for the development of the long-range radar], Sbornik trudov XII otraslevoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii Ministerstva promyshlennosti i torgovli Rossiyskoy Federatsii «Aktual'nye voprosy radioelektronnoy promyshlennosti» [Proceedings of the XII sectoral scientific-practical conference of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation "Topical issues of radio-electronic industry]. Moscow, 2013.
8. Boev S.F. Kontseptual'naya osnova sistemy avtomatizirovannogo eskizno-tekhnicheskogo proektirovaniya perspektivnykh RLS DO [Conceptual framework of the system for automated thumbnail of the technical design advanced radar system TO], Vestnik komp'yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Journal of computer and information technology], 2014, No. 8, pp. 3-10.
9. Boev S.F., Rakhmanov A.A., Sloka V.K. Unifitsirovannaya platforma sozdaniya ryada radiolokatsionnykh stantsiy dal'nego obnaruzheniya novogo pokoleniya [Unified platform for
the creation of a number of radar stations in the far detection of a new generation], Sbornik materialov II vserossiyskoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «RTI Sistemy RKO-2014»
[Proceedings of the II all-Russian scientific-technical conference "RTI Systems CSC-2014"], 2014.
10. Boev S.F., Kazantsev A.M., Pankratov V.A., Dembitskiy D.N., Petrakov A.M. Sobytiynaya model' otsenki riskov sozdaniya RLS DO [Event-based risk assessment model creation radar TO], Vestnik MAI [Vestnik Moskovskogo aviatsionnogo institute], 2015,Vol. 22, No. 1.