|Article title||APPLICATION OF A ROBOT SYSTEM WITH A REMOTE VISION|
|Authors||V.А. Аnikin, N.V. Kim, V.P. Noskov, I.V. Rubcov|
|Section||SECTION IV. VISION SYSTEMS AND ONBOARD COMPUTERS|
|Month, Year||01, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||To extend the functionality and efficiency of ground robotic complex (RTC) or group of the RTC use оf a technical vision system (TVS-technical vision system) based on an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was proposed. Video information that receives by the TVS, transmits to the RTC in the real time UAV can be connected to the RTC by a cable (tethered UAV), to increase the duration of the flight. The cable is used to power UAV and to make an information communication with the RTC. It is shown that the use of the TVS significantly increases the field of view of the RTC and improves the efficiency of the operational route planning of the RTC. In addition the UAV allows relaying radio signals between the individual RTC, members of the group and the control point. The features of the use of tethered UAV with the TVS in addressing the major objectives of the RTC: object detection, aiming and navigation reference to the ground, were reviewed. It is shown that in urban environments it is unadvisable to use the UAV connected by a cable with the RTC. The principles and methods of the navigation and visual information processing to solve major problems of autonomous movement of the RTC and UAV’s flight (navigation, construction of 3D-models of environmental and planning trajectories and flight) were described. The results of experimental studies designed software and hardware TVS as part of existing RTC and UAVs in real-world environments were shown.|
|Keywords||Mobile robotics; technical vision system; remote vision system; unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).|
|References||1. Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Opyt resheniya zadachi avtonomnogo upravleniya dvizheniem mobil'nykh robotov [The experience of solving the problem of the Autonomous motion control f mobile robots], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2005, No. 12, pp. 21-24.
2. Lapshov V.S., Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V., Rudianov N.A., Ryabov A.V., Khrushchev V.S. Boy v gorode. Boevye i obespechivayushchie roboty v usloviyakh urbanizirovannoy territorii [Fight in the city. Combat and providing robots in urban areas], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 3 (116), pp. 142-146.
3. Anikin V.A., Kim N.V., Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Mobil'nyy robototekhnicheskiy kompleks s sistemoy tekhnicheskogo zreniya na baze BPLA [Mobile robot of the system of technical vision-based UAV], Voprosy oboronnoy tekhniki [Defense Engineering Problems], 2010, Ser. 9, Issue No. 1(242)–2(243), pp. 40-46.
4. Anikin V.A., Bodunkov N.E., Kim N.V., Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V. Oblik vynosnoy sistemy tekhnicheskogo zreniya na baze BLA dlya robototekhnicheskikh mobil'nykh nazemnykh kompleksov [Appearance of the remote uav based teсhnical vision system for landing mobile robotic complex], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 3 (152), pp. 70-77.
5. Mubarakshin R.V., Kim N.V., Krasil'shchikov M.N., Sablin Yu.A., Shingiriy I.P. Bortovye informatsionno-upravlyayushchie sredstva osnashcheniya letatel'nykh apparatov [On-Board information and control the means of equipping aircraft]: Uchebnik, Pod red. Krasil'shchikova
M.N. [Textbook, Under the editorship krasilschikova M. N.]. Moscow: Izd-vo MAI, 2003, 380 p.
6. Zhukov G.A. Osnovy teorii vozdushnoy strel'by [Basic theory of air shooting]: Uchebnoe posobie [Textbook]. Moscow: Izd-vo MAI-PRINT. 2008, 180 p.
7. Veremeenko K.K., Zheltov S.Yu., Kim N.V. i dr. Sovremennye informatsionnye tekhnologii v zadachakh navigatsii i navedeniya bespilotnykh manevrennykh letatel'nykh apparatov [Modern information technologies in problems of navigation and guidance maneuverable unmanned aircraft], Pod red. M.N. Krasil'shchikova, Sebryakova G.G. [Edited by Krasilschikova M.N., Sebrjakov G.G.]. Moscow: Fizmatlit. 2009, 556 p.
8. Zagoruyko S.N., Kaz'min V.N., Noskov V.P. Navigatsiya BPLA i 3D-rekonstruktsiya vneshney sredy po dannym bortovoy STZ [The UAV navigation and 3D reconstruction of the environment based on data from on-Board vision systems], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie
[Mechatronics, automation, control], 2014, No. 8, pp. 62-67.
9. Noskov V.P., Noskov A.V. Navigatsiya mobil'nykh robotov po dal'nometricheskim izobrazheniyam [Navigation of mobile robots on telemetricheskie images], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2005, No. 12, pp. 16-21.
10. Noskov V.P., Rubtsov I.V., Romanov A.Yu. Formirovanie ob"edinennoy modeli vneshney sredy na osnove informatsii videokamery i dal'nomera [The formation of a unified model of the external environment on the basis of information of the camera and rangefinder], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2007, No. 8, pp. 2-5.
11. Kalyaev A.V., Noskov V.P., Chernukhin Yu.V., Kalyaev I.A. Odnorodnye upravlyayushchie struktury adaptivnykh robotov [Homogeneous control structures adaptive robots]. Moscow: Nauka, 1990, 147 p.