|Article title||CONCEPTION OF COMPLEX OBJECTS PROACTIVE MONITORING MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL: THEORETICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS|
|Authors||M.Y. Okhtilev, B.V. Sokolov, R.M. Yusupov|
|Section||SECTION V. SYSTEM AND CONTROL POINTS|
|Month, Year||01, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||Today the problem of complexity is one of the central one in control over modern and perspective organization-technical objects (or oversize – complex objects (CO). The problem includes a lot of aspects, such as complexity of description of both object under control and corresponding control system as a whole, complexity of modeling and prediction of their behavior, as well as complexity of decision making in the control system. As applied to complex organization-technical objects, an additional aspect of control is recognized, namely, the complexity management problem. Analysis brings out the advisability of conversion, in this case, to a new technology of control, based on the concept of proactive control. As applied to complex objects, the multifunctional concept generally includes functions of purpose formulation, planning, regulation, as well as accounting and supervision, monitoring and coordination. In contrast to traditionally employed reactive control, oriented to operative response and consequent exclusion of possible extraordinary and emergency situations, the proactive control over objects presupposes prevention of the above accidents through the creation, in the control system, of fundamentally new prognostic and preemptive features of formation and realization of control actions based on methods and technologies of system (complex) modeling. The authors proposed original dynamic multiple-model description of CO functioning at the different stages of their life cycle. Joint use of diverse models in the framework of poly-model systems, allows one to improve the flexibility and adaptability of CO, as well as to compensate the drawbacks of one class of models by the advantages of the other. Moreover authors suggested combined methods and algorithms of models coordination and adaptation. One of the main opportunities of the proposed method of CO structure dynamic control program construction is that besides the vector of program control we receive a preferable multi-structural macro-state of CO at the end point. This is the state of CO reliable operation in the current (forecasted) situation. Technological foundations conception of complex objects proactive monitoring management and control theory are proposed in the paper. Now this theory is comprehensive implemented in different apply areas such as rocket-space, nuclear energetic, transport-logistics spheres.|
|Keywords||Interdisciplinary approach; complexity management; proactive monitoring and control; integrated modeling and simulation.|
|References||1. Bir S. Mozg firmy [Brain of the firm]. Moscow:URSS, 2005, 416 p.
2. Vasil'ev S.N. Ot klassicheskikh zadach regulirovaniya k intellektnomu upravleniyu [From classic regulatory tasks to intelligent management], Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Theory and management system], 2001, No. 1, pp. 5-22; No. 2, pp. 5-21.
3. Viner N. Kibernetika ili upravlenie i svyaz' v zhivotnom i mashine [Cybernetics or control and communication in the animal and the machine]. Moscow: Izd-vo «Sovetskoe radio», 1958, 215 p.
4. Vont R., Pering T., Tennenkhau D. Adaptivnye i proaktivnye komp'yuternye sistemy [Adaptive and proactive computer system], Otkrytye sistemy [Open systems], 2003, No. 7, pp. 4-9.
5. Gerasimenko V.A. Informatika i integratsiya v tekhnike, nauke i poznanii [Informatics and integration in engineering, science and knowledge], Zarubezhnaya radioelektronika [Foreign electronics], 1993, No. 05, pp. 22-42.
6. Kalinin V.N, Sokolov B.V. Mnogomodel'nyy podkhod k opisaniyu protsessov upravleniya kosmicheskimi sredstvami [The multi-model approach to the description of the management of space tools], Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Theory and management system], 1995, No. 1, pp. 56-61.
7. Kolesnikov A.A. Sinergeticheskie metody upravleniya slozhnymi sistemami: Teoriya sistemnogo sinteza [Synergistic methods of control of complex systems: Theory synthesis system]. Moscow: KomKniga, 2006, 240 p.
8. Krasovskiy A.A. Naukovedenie i sostoyanie sovremennoy teorii upravleniya tekhnicheskimi sistemami [Science of science and the state of the modern theory of technical systems], Izvestiya RAN. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Izvestiya RAS. Theory and management system],
1998, No. 6, pp. 16-24.
9. Krylov S.M. Neokibernetika: Algoritmy, matematika evolyutsii i tekhnologii budushchego [Geokibernetika: Algorithms, mathematics of evolution and technology of the future]. Moscow: Izd-vo LKI, 2008, 286 p.
10. Okhtilev M.Yu., Sokolov B.V., Yusupov R.M. Intellektual'nye tekhnologii monitoringa i upravleniya strukturnoy dinamikoy slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh ob"ektov [Intelligent technologies for monitoring and management of structural dynamics of complex technical objects]. Moscow: Nauka, 2006, 410 p.
11. Pankratova N.D., Kurilin B.I. Kontseptual'nye osnovy sistemnogo analiza riskov v dinamike upravleniya bezopasnost'yu slozhnykh sistem [Conceptual framework of the system of risk analysis in the dynamics of the safety management of complex systems], Problemy upravleniya i informatiki [Problems of control and Informatics], 2000, No. 6, pp. 110-132; 2001, No. 2, pp. 108-126.
12. Sokolov B.V., Yusupov R.M. Kompleksnoe modelirovanie funktsionirovaniya avtomatizirovannoy sistemy upravleniya navigatsionnymi kosmicheskimi apparatami [Complex modelling of the functioning of the automated control system of spacecraft navigation], Problemy upravleniya i informatiki [Problems of control and Informatics], 2002, No. 5, pp. 103-117.
13. Sokolov B.V., Yusupov R.M. Kontseptual'nye osnovy otsenivaniya i analiza kachestva modeley i polimodel'nykh kompleksov [Conceptual foundations of evaluation and quality analysis of models and polimodal complexes], Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya [Theory and management
system], 2004, No. 6, pp. 5-16.
14. Timofeev A.V., Yusupov R.M. Intellektual'nye sistemy upravleniya [Intelligent control systems], Izvestiya RAN. Tekhnicheskaya kibernetika [Izvestiya ran. Technical Cybernetics], 1994, No. 5.
15. Khitsenko V.E. Samoorganizatsiya: elementy teorii i sotsial'nye prilozheniya [Self-organization: elements of theory and social apps]. Moscow: Kom-Kniga, 2005, 221 p.
16. Chernyak L. Ot adaptivnoy infrastruktury – k adaptivnomu predpriyatiyu [From an adaptive infrastructure for the adaptive enterprise], Otkrytye sistemy [Open systems], 2004, No. 9, pp. 30-35.
17. Yusupov R.M. K 90-letiyu akademika E.P. Popova [On the 90th anniversary of academician E.P. Popov], Informatsionno-upravlyayushchie sistemy [Information and control systems], 2005, No. 1, pp. 51-57.
18. Yusupov R.M., Sokolov B.V. Problemy razvitiya kibernetiki i informatiki na sovremennom etape [Development problems of Cybernetics and Informatics at the present stage], Sb. «Kibernetika i informatika» [The book "Cybernetics and Informatics"]. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo SPbGPU, 2006, pp. 6-21.
19. Foerster von H. Cybernetics of Cybernetics, paper delivered at 1970 annual meeting of the American Society for Cybernetics. University of Illions, Urbana, 1974.
20. Foerster von H. Cybernetics. Encyclopedia of Artificial Intelligence. John Wiley and Sons, 1987.
21. Heikki Hyцtyniemi. Neocybernetics in Biological Systems. Helsinki University of Technology, Control Engineering Laboratory, Report 151, August 2006, 273 p.
22. Maruyama M. The Second Cybernetics. Deviation Amplifying mutual causal process, American Scientist, 1963, No. 51.