|Article title||METHOD A BIG GAIN IN PROBLEMS OF ROBUST CONTROL|
|Authors||A.B. Filimonov, N.B. Filimonov|
|Section||SECTION V. SYSTEM AND CONTROL POINTS|
|Month, Year||01, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||To the present time a number of trends of researches by the problem of synthesis of robust control systems is taken place. One of them has been developing actively by native scientists is based on the application of mechanism of big gain in the straights path of synthesized systems. It has two functions: in the first place, the security of invariance property of transfer properties of system to disturbances of object parameters; secondly, the formation of standard transfer function of control system on the channel «assignment-output». Two circumstances are attractive for the given approach for the engineering applications: in the first place it is the adaptability in the extreme situations, in particular, in the conditions of absence of a priori information about parameters of object; secondly it is simple and universal for the proposed decisions. The present paper is devoted to methodology of synthesis of robust control systems with big gain factor. On principle the new theoretical scheme of use of mechanism of big gain in control processes is proposed. In its base is robust correction of control object as the preliminary step of the decision of control task. As a result the synthesized system has two-contour structure: the interior contour provides robust correction of object according to the given standard model of control channel, and the exterior contour corresponds to the achievement of control aim. The efficiency conditions and the dynamic properties of stated correction scheme are analyzed. The result of mutual compensation of coinciding transfer zeroes and poles of corrected object is noted: it leads to the appearance of non-controlled part in the structure of the system. The big amplification factor generates rapidly damping modes which practically not influence on control processes. In this connection it is possible to apply the reduced dynamic object of corrected control channel based on low-frequency approximation of dynamic object in the tasks of synthesis of control systems. The suggested scheme of robust correction is used to the wide class of control tasks and in particular to nonlinear and non-stationary objects. In this case the correction itself acquires the complemented sense that is linearization and stationarization of control channels.|
|Keywords||Parametric uncertainty; high gain; the scheme of robust correction; synthesis of control systems; standard dynamics.|
|References||1. Metody robastnogo, neyro-nechetkogo i adaptivnogo upravleniya [Methods of robust, neuro-fuzzy and adaptive control], Under edit. N.D. Egupova. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, 2001, 744 p.
2. Polyak B.T., Shcherbakov P.S. Robastnaya ustoychivost' i upravlenie [Robust stability and control]. Moscow: Nauka, 2002, 303 p.
3. Tsypkin, Ya. Z., Polyak B.T. High-Gain Robust Control, European Journ. of Control, 1999, Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 3-9.
4. Ilchmann A. High-gain adaptive control: an overview, Proc. IEE Colloq. Adaptive Control, London, U.K., June, 1996, pp. 1-4.
5. Ilchmann A., Ryan E. High-gain control without identification: A survey, GAMMMitteilungen, 2008, Vol. 31 (1), pp. 115-125.
6. Polderman J.W., Mareels I.M.Y. Robustication of high gain adaptive control, Proc. of the 6th European Control Conference, Porto, Portugal, 2001, p. 2428-2432.
7. Krishnamurthy P., Khorrami F. Dynamic High-Gain Scaling: State and Output Feedback with Application to Systems with ISS Appended Dynamics Driven by All States, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2004, Vol. 49, No. 12, December, P. 2219-2239.
8. Yamaguchi T., Shimizu K., Asymptotic stabilization by PID control Stability analysis based on minimum phase and high-gain feedback, Electrical Engineering in Japan, 2006, Vol. 156, Issue 1, 15 July, pp. 44-53.
9. Berger T., Ilchmann A., Reis T. Normal Forms, High-Gain and Funnel Control for Linear Differential-Algebraic Systems, L.T. Biegler, S.L. Campbell, V. Mehrmann (eds.) Control and Optimization with Differential-Algebraic Constraints, Advances in Design and Control. SIAM, Philadelphia, 2012, Vol. 23, pp. 127-164.
10. Vostrikov A.S., Frantsuzova G.A. Teoriya avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya [Theory of automatic control]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 2004, 365 p.
11. Krut'ko P.D. Obratnye zadachi dinamiki v teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya. Tsikl lektsiy [The inverse dynamic problem in the theory of automatic control. A series of lectures]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2004, 576 p.
12. Filimonov A.B., Filimonov N.B. Metod bol'shikh koeffitsientov usileniya i effekt lokalizatsii dvizheniy v zadachakh sinteza sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Method of large gains and localization effect of movements in problems of synthesis of automatic control systems], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2009, No. 2,
13. Filimonov A.B., Filimonov N.B. Robastnaya korrektsiya v sistemakh upravleniya s bol'shim koeffitsientom usileniya [Robust correction in control systems with high gain], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, automation, control], 2014, No. 12, pp. 3-10.
14. Solodovnikov V.V., Filimonov A.B., Filimonov N.B. Analiz kompensatsionnogo podkhoda k sintezu sistem upravleniya [Analysis of compensatory approach to the synthesis of control systems], Izvestiya vuzov. Priborostroenie [Izvestiya vuzov. Instrumentation], 1979, No. 2, pp. 27-32.
15. Solodovnikov V.V., Filimonov N.B. Dinamicheskoe kachestvo sistem avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya [The dynamic quality of automatic control systems]. Moscow: MVTU im. N.E. Baumana, 1987, 84 p.