|Article title||ANALYSIS OF OPPORTINITIES OF MODELING AND APPLICATION CONTROLLERS FOR CONTROL OF QUADROTOR|
|Authors||A.S. Melnichenko, V.A. Shel, S.V. Kirilchik|
|Section||SECTION I. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||02, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The relevance of this article based on the fact that progress in the field of microelectronics and computer technology has made possible the production of small unmanned aerial vehicle that can be cheap to produce and easy to use in the case of mass production. Reliability and flexibility are the main advantages of robotic systems, and the use of small unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) presents a significant opportunity for unmanned aircraft. The purpose of writing of this article is research of the adequacy of the description of physical actions on the object and use of standard controller for control of quadrotor. Solution of problem of control of quadrotor as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) is advantageously carried out by methods of classical automatic control theory. The control system is based on a known mathematical model and the regulator. The solution of this problem will be successful if global asymptotic stability of the closed control system is provided that isn"t always provided or due to the lack of adequate mathematical model, or because of unsuccessfully picked up regulator. The solution of control of flight control of a quadrotor in this article is carried out as follows. The aspects of the automatic control of the UAV was considered such as regulation and orientation in space. The mathematical model conclusion was given in a basis on an Euler-Lagrange formalism. Control analysis of a quadrotor with PID and cascade circuit PDD2 management was implemented. It was also produced computer simulations PID controller and system PDD2 and conclusions about the suitability of the control laws. Research which gave the chance to estimate quality of regulation of the unmanned aerial vehicle are result of this article, and also on the basis of the received mathematical model the physical model by means of which it is possible to investigate process of management of a quadrotor is constructed.|
|Keywords||Quadrotor; control; computer modeling; PID controller; PDD2 controller; mathematical model; unmanned aerial vehicle.|
|References||1. Ogol'tsov I.I., Rozhnin N.B., Sheval' V.V. Matematicheskaya model' kvadrokoptera aeromobil'nogo lidara [A mathematical model of the quadrocopter airborne lidar], Izvestiya TulGU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya of the Tula state University. Technical science], 2012, Issue 1, pp. 47-55.
2. Shapovalov I., Soloviev V., Finaev V., Beloglazov D., Zargaryan J., Kosenko E. Influence of internal and external factors on a controlled quadrotor flight, International journal of mathematical models and methods in applied sciences, 2014.
3. Sidorova A.A., Malyshenko A.M. Analiz effektivnosti algoritmov avtomaticheskoy nastroyki adaptivnykh promyshlennykh PID-regulyatorov [Analysis of the effectiveness of algorithms for automatic tuning of adaptive industrial PID controllers], Izvestiya Tomskogo
politekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Tomsk PolytechnicUniversity], 2011, Vol. 318, No. 5, pp. 110-115.
4. Shapovalov I., Soloviev V., Finaev, Beloglazov D., Zargaryan J., Kosenko E. Research of the controlled flight dynamics based on the full and simplified quadrotor models, Advances in Engineering Mechanics and Materials, 2014.
5. Bouabdallah S. Design and control of quadrotors with application to autonomous ﬂying: Ph.D. dissertation, EPFL, 2006, 127 p.
6. Bresciani T. Modelling, Identification and Control of a Quadrotor Helicopter, Master’s Thesis, Lund University, 2008.
7. Mian A.A., Ahmad M.I., Wang D. Backstepping based PID Control Strategy for an Underactuated Aerial Robot, Proceedings of the 17th IFAC World Congress, 2008, pp. 15636-15641.
8. Elruby A.Y., El-Khatib M.M., El-Amary N.H., Hashad A.I. Dynamic Modeling and Control of Quadrotor Vehicle, Fifteenth International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, AMME-15, 2012.
9. Madani T., Benallegue A. Backstepping control for a quadrotor helicopter, Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006, pp. 3255-3260.
10. Mellinger D., Michael N., Kumar V. Trajectory Generation and Control for Precise Aggressive Maneuvers with Quadrotors, International Journal of Robotics Research, 2012, Vol. 31 (5), pp. 664-674.
11. Castillo P., Dzul A., Lozano R. Real-time stabilization and tracking of a four-rotor mini rotorcraft, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2004, No. 12(4), pp. 510-516.
12. Pounds P., Mahony R., Corke P. Modelling and Control of a QuadRotor Robot, In Proc. Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, New Zealand, 2006.
13. Olfati-Saber R. Nonlinear control of Underactuated Mechanical Systems with Application to Robotics and Aerospace Vehicles, PhD Thesis, MIT, February 2001, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, pp. 307.
14. Elruby A.Y., El-Khatib M.M., El-Amary N.H., Hashad A.I. Dynamic Modeling and Control of Quadrotor Vehicle, Fifteenth International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, AMME-15, 2012.
15. Mahony R., Hamel T. Adaptive Compensation of Aerodynamic Effects during Takeoff and Landing Manoeuvres for a Scale Model Autonomous Helicopter, European Journal of Control, 2001, Vol. 1, pp. 1-15.
16. Gong X., Hou Z.-C., Zhao C.-J., Bai Y., Tian Y.-T. Adaptive Backstepping Mode Trajectory Tracking Control for a Quad-rotor, International Journal of Automation and Computting, 2012, Vol. 9 (5), pp. 555-560.
17. Bolandi H., Rezaei M., Mohsenipour R., Nemati H., Smailzadeh S.M. Attitude Control of a Quadrotor with Optimized PID Controller, Intelligent Control and Automation, 2013, No. 4, pp. 335-342.
18. Finaev V.I., Shapovalov I.O., Mel'nichenko A.S. Modelirovanie poleta kvadrokoptera pri primenenii PID-regulirovaniya [Simulation of the flight of the quadcopter when you apply a PID control], Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii [Materials of all-Russian scientific conference]. Part 1. Taganrog, 2014.
19. Landau L.D., Lifshits E.M. Teoreticheskaya fizika: Ucheb. Posobie [Theoretical physics: a tutorial]. V 10 vol. Vol. I. Mekhanika. 4 th ed., ispr. Moscow: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit., 1988, 216 p.
20. Ayzerman M.A. Klassicheskaya mekhanika [Classical mechanics]. Moscow: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit., 1980, 368 p.
21. Duboshin G.N. Nebesnaya mekhanika. Osnovnye zadachi i metody [Celestial mechanics. The main tasks and methods]. 2 nd ed., ispr. i pererab. Moscow: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit., 1968, 800 p.