|Article title||IMPLEMENTATION OF THE METHOD OF MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS ABSTRACTION BUILDING IN HIGH LEVEL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES|
|Authors||A.N.Belikov, S.A.Belousova, E.A.Borisova|
|Section||SECTION II. COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|Month, Year||02, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The aim of the article is to analyze the implementation of mathematical operations on the high-level languages. For this, there have been established programs in Python and Java, which are based on basic abstraction of performing the mathematical operations. Basic abstraction of mathematical operations types consists of actions that must be performed for the purpose obtaining. It is assumed that any user can perform various arithmetic operations of any complexity by filling it with their own content. To create more complex programs and information systems there is needed a set of basic abstractions, each of which is designed to perform various types of actions. In turn, a single action consists of elements, functions, tools. In the article the basic abstraction was filled with concrete content – single actions that are performed to create a program to perform mathematical operations. The main objective of the article is to determine the adequacy of language to programmable object – abstraction. To identify the adequacy of the language for the implementation of the basic abstraction, it has been programmed in both languages. Analysis of the effectiveness of languages was held on the following criteria: dynamic typing, the complexity of the program on the web, and at the same time, the complexity of the web-framework, object-oriented features. For each of the criteria the advantages and disadvantages of each language are described. It can be concluded that it is advisable to use Python to solve the described problem, because it satisfies the requirements, and according to the listed set of criteria it transcends Java language.|
|Keywords||Python; Java; action structure; basic abstraction; web-programming.|
|References||1. Rogozov Yu.I. Metodologiya sozdaniya sub"ektno-orientirovannykh sistem [The methodology for the creation of subject-oriented systems], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2014, No. 2, pp. 6-10.
2. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. The Concept of Methodological Information Systems Development, Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies – AICT2014. IEEE Catalog Number CFP1456H-PRT. ISBN: 978-1-4799-4120-92, pp. 120-123.
3. Kucherov S., Sviridov A., Belousova S.A. The formal model of structure-independent databases, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Data Management Technologies and Applications, Vienna, Austria, Scitepress – Science and Technology Publications. ISBN: 978-989-758-035-2, pp. 146-152.
4. Sviridov A., Grishchenko A., Belousova S. Performance estimation of selecting and inserting procedures in the structure-independent database, Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies – AICT2014. IEEE Catalog Number CFP1456H-PRT. ISBN: 978-1-4799-4120-92, pp. 202-207.
5. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. and Belikov A.N. Method of a Structure-Independent Databases Design in Configurable Information Systems, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Data Management Technologies and Applications, Vienna, Austria, Scitepress – Science and Technology Publications. ISBN: 978-989-758-035-2, pp. 139-145.
6. Django vs Flask vs Pyramid: Choosing a Python Web Framework. Available at: https://www.airpair.com/ python/posts/django-flask-pyramid.
7. Languages Versus D. Available at: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguagesVersusD.
8. Vasil'ev A.N. Java: ob"ektno-orientirovannoe programmirovanie: Uchebnoe posobie [Java: object-oriented programming: a tutorial]. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2011, pp. 19.
9. Sviridov A., Lipko Y., Belikov A. Approach to automatized formation of workplaces structure in configurabl information systems // Procedings of «8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies» (AI T-2014), Astana, Kazakhstan, ISBN: 978-1-4799-4120-92. 2014. – P. 383-386.
10. Belousova S.A., Rogozov Yu.I. Analiz podkhodov k sozdaniyu pol'zovatel'skogo interfeysa [Analysis of approaches to user interface building], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 6 (155), pp. 142-148.
11. Belikov A.N. Obzor i analiz metodov i sredstv proektirovaniya konfiguriruemykh informatsionnykh system [Review and analisys of methods and tools of configurable information systems design], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 6 (155), pp. 137-141.