|Article title||THE ANALYSIS OF THE FUNCTIONS USED FOR DEFINITION OF PROBABILITIES OF RANDOM VARIABLES WITH THE NORMAL LAW OF DISTRIBUTION|
|Authors||Yu.M. Tulyakov, P.A. Ruzanov|
|Section||SECTION II. TELECOMMUNICATION, ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY|
|Month, Year||04, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The problem of an assessment and calculation of probabilities for normal distribution caused by need of a choice for such assessment from a number of the existing tabulated functions and options of use of integration limits in them is defined. For the solution of this problem the assessment is given to these functions in the beginning - "Laplace"s functions", to "classical integral of Laplace", "integral of probability (mistakes)", "Crump"s function" and "additional function of mistakes". This assessment is carried out taking into account various options of values of limits of integration in these functions. The interrelation of these functions decided on use of results of this assessment. On the basis of these interrelations ratios for definition of integrated function of the normal law of distribution through each of the above functions were found. Thus, using tabular values of any of these functions, there was an opportunity, without doing what transformations, to make calculation of probabilities for normal distribution. The purpose of this work is assistance to the scientific and engineering workers investigating and developing systems of telecommunications. Therefore in the last part of work examples of use of the received results for an assessment of one of the main characteristics of a mobile radio communication - probabilities (or shares of points in a reception place) excess of level of a radio signal over the demanded (threshold) level in a reception place with known average value of incidentally changing radio signal level are given. Also, the example for digital systems by definition of probability of an error of reception of an elementary signal (bit) at influence of pulse hindrances is given.|
|Keywords||Normal distribution; integrated function of distribution; distribution density; Laplace's function; Crump's function; integral of probabilities.|
|References||1. Karasev A.I., Aksyutina Z.I., Savel'eva T.I. Kurs vysshey matematiki dlya ekonomicheskikh vuzov [A course of higher mathematics for economic universities]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1982, Part 1, 1983, Part 2, 320 p.
2. Markovich E.S. Kurs vysshey matematiki s elementami teorii veroyatnostey i matematicheskoy statistiki [A course of higher mathematics with elements of probability theory and mathematical statistics]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1972, 481 p.
3. Kudryavtsev V.A., Demidovich B.P. Kratkiy kurs vysshey matematiki [A brief course of higher mathematics]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1986, 656 p.
4. Piskunov N.S. Differentsial'noe i integral'noe ischislenie dlya vuzov [Differential and integral calculus for universities]. Vol. 1-3. Moscow: Nauka, 1985, 608 p.
5. Li U. Tekhnika podvizhnykh sistem svyazi [Technology of mobile communication systems], Translation from English. Moscow: Radio i svyaz'. 1985, 382 p.
6. Tulyakov Yu.M. Prostranstvennaya nadezhnost' prokhozhdeniya radiosignalov so slozhnoy mnogoluchevoy strukturoy rasprostraneniya v usloviyakh goroda (na ulitsakh i pri pro-niknovenii v pomeshcheniya) [The spatial reliability of the radio signals with complex multipath structure of the propagation conditions of the city (on the streets and in the penetration of the premises)], Vestnik nizhegorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. N.I. Lobachevskogo [Vestnik of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod], 2010, No. 5, Part 1, pp. 75-84.
7. Levin B.R. Teoreticheskie osnovy statisticheskoy radiotekhniki [Theoretical foundations of statistical radio engineering]. 2 nd ed. Moscow: Sov. radio, 1974, 552 p.
8. Zdukhov L.N., Isaev A.P., Parfenov Yu.V., Titov B.A. Metodika otsenki veroyatnosti sboev tsifrovykh ustroystv pri vozdeystvii sverkhkorotkikh elektromagnitnykh impul'sov [The method of estimating the probability of failure of digital devices when exposed to ultrashort electromagnetic pulses], Zhurnal radioelektroniki [Journal of radio electronics], 2011, No. 5, pp. 6-12.
9. Mojert C., Nitsch D., Friedhoff H., Maack J., Sabath F., Camp M., Garbe H. UWB and EMP susceptibility of microprocessors and networks, 14th International Zurich Symposium and Technical Exhibition on EMC, February 2001.
10. Nitsch D., Bausen A., Maack J., Krzikalla R. The Effects of HEMP and UWB Pulses on Complex Computer Systems, International Symposium on EMC, Zurich, 2005.
11. Ziglin S.L., Repetskaya L.V., Cherepenin V.A. Vozdeystvie moshchnykh elektromagnitnykh kolebaniy na impul'snye ustroystva [The influence of powerful electromagnetic fluctuations in a pulsed device], Elektromagnitnye volny i elektronnye sistemy [Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems], 2008, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 16-17.
12. Vdovin V.A., Kulagin V.V., Cherepenin V.A. Pomekhi i sboi pri neteplovom vozdeystvii korotkogo elektromagnitnogo impul'sa na radioelektronnye ustroystva [Interference and failures of non-thermal effects of a short electromagnetic pulse on electronic devices], Elektromagnitnye volny i elektronnye sistemy [Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems], 2003, T. 8, No. 1, pp. 64-73.
13. Kohlberg I., Carter R. Some theoretical considerations regarding the susceptibility of information systems to unwanted electromagnetic signals, 14th Int. Zurich Symposium on EMC, February 2001.
14. Zdukhov L., Parfenov Yu., Titov B. Veroyatnostnyy analiz ustoychivosti kanala peredachi dannykh k deystviyu periodicheski povtoryayushcheysya impul'snoy pomekhi [Probabilistic stability analysis of a data channel to the action of repetitive impulse noise], Tekhnologii EMS [Tehnologii Elektromagnitnoy Sovmestimosti], 2009, No. 1 (28), pp. 25-32.
15. Vychislitel'nye metody v elektrodinamike [Computational methods in electrodynamics], Under ed. R. Mitry. oscow M.: Mir, 1977, 485 p.
16. Rice L.P. Radio Transmission into Buildings at 35 and 150 mc, The Bell System Technical Journal, 1965. January, pp. 1-21.
17. William C.Y. Lee. Mobile Cellular Telecommunications. Analog and Digital Systems, Second Edition. International Editions, 1995, 664 p.
18. Tulyakov Yu.M., Abdalov V.V., Sorokina E.V. Obobshchennaya otsenka peredachi dannykh v sistemakh podvizhnoy svyazi [Summary evaluation of data transmission in mobile communication systems], Elektrosvyaz' [Electrosvyaz], 2009, No. 1, pp. 37-43.
19. Okumura J. et al. Field strength and its variability in VHF and UHF land mobile radio service, Rev. Inst. Elec. Eng., 1968, Vol. 16, No. 9-10.
20. Svyaz' s podvizhnymi ob"ektami v diapazone SVCh [Communication with mobile objects in the microwave range], Under ed. U.K. Dzheyksa: Translation from English, Under ed. M.S. Yarlykova, M.V. Chernyakova. Moscow: Svyaz', 1979, 520 p.
21. Sklyar Bernard. Tsifrovaya svyaz'. Teoreticheskie osnovy i prakticheskoe primenenie [Digital communication. Theoretical basis and practical application]. 2nd izd. Translation from English. Moscow: Izdatel'skiy dom «Vil'yams», 2003, 1104 p.