|Article title||FEATURES OF CREATION OF THE CLUSTER OF THE DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF SENSORS|
|Section||SECTION III. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||04, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||In article some problems of widespread modern hierarchical systems of monitoring and control of dynamic industrial objects and processes are described. The example of one of perspective technologies (intermachine interaction, machine-to-machine – M2M) which practical realization requires complex application of a set of the advanced achievements in the field of micro and a nanoelectronics, wireless to communication, sensors, mechatronics, energy efficiency, and also intellectual algorithmic and the software is given. As many modern standards of creation of systems of monitoring and control don"t meet the modern requirements any more and have no opportunity to be modernized by means of application of new technologies, new architectural concepts are necessary. It is offered to build the high-performance stream distributed systems of data collection and processing of sensors on the basis of the intelligent microprocessor communication and processing modules connected by high-speed wireless communication channels on hybrid topology (connection star, meshes and treelike). For increase of productivity and survivability systems are divided into local or functional clusters where the defining sign is location and typology of sources of information on object – sensors including intellectual. Tasks which need to be solved for an effective clustering of system of monitoring are given. As each system has the features, it is necessary to find an optimum ratio of the key parameters defining individual effective functioning. Besides structural and topological problems of creation of system, questions of synthesis of the hardware-software components maintaining high efficiency, reliability and possibility of situational management of topology of system both in case of reaction to emergency situations, and for flexibility in modernization and modification of the solved tasks are also subject to consideration.|
|Keywords||Distributed system; cluster; model; topology; wireless communication.|
|References||1. Sevbo V., Orlov A., Loshakov A. Mnogokanal'naya raspredelennaya sistema sinkhronnogo sbora dannykh «zhestkogo» real'nogo vremeni, postroennaya na osnove Ethernet-tekhnologiy [Multichannel synchronous distributed system of data collection "hard real-time, based on Ethernet technology], Sovremennye tekhnologii avtomatizatsii [Modern automation technology], 2007, No. 3, pp. 40-45.
2. Veyrikh M., Shmidt Ya.-F., Ebert K. Vzaimodeystvie mashin [Interaction machines], Otkrytye sistemy [Open Systems], 2014, No. 6, pp. 17-19.
3. Dubova N. Programmnyy dualizm [Software dualism], Otkrytye sistemy [Open Systems], 2014, No. 6, pp. 14-16.
4. San Migel' Kh. Umnaya set' intellektual'nykh kamer [Smart grid smart camera], Otkrytye sistemy [Open Systems], 2014, No. 6, pp. 32-35.
5. Smelyanskiy R. Programmno-konfiguriruemye seti [Software-defined networks], Otkrytye sistemy [Open Systems], 2012, No. 9, pp. 18-24.
6. Gamazov N., Korovkin V. Sistema upravleniya mobil'nogo robototekhnicheskogo kompleksa MRK-47BT voennogo naznacheniya [Control system of mobile robotic complex MRK-BT military purposes], Sovremennye tekhnologii avtomatizatsii [Modern automation technology], 2014, No. 1, pp. 44-58.
7. Proskuryakov V. Kognitivnye radiosistemy v setyakh takticheskogo naznacheniya [Cognitive radio systems in tactical networks], Elektronnye komponenty [Electronic Components], 2014, No. 3, pp. 36-38.
8. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema kontrolya seysmichnosti massiva [Automated system for monitoring seismicity of the array]. Available at: http://www.syst.ru/ vnedren/tel_syst.htm (accessed 1 April 2015).
9. Dang D-K., Mifdaoui A., Gayraud T. Fly-By-Wireless for Next Generation Aircraft: Challenges and Potential solutions. (In Press: 2012) In: Wireless days Conference, 21-23 Nov 2012, Dublin, Ireland.
10. P'yavchenko O.N. Strukturnye osobennosti organizatsii sbora i obrabotki informatsii datchikov v raspredelennykh informatsionnykh mikrokomp'yuternykh sistemakh real'nogo vremeni [Structural features of the organization of gathering and processing of the information of sensors in the distributed information microcomputer systems of real time], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 5 (130), pp. 12-20.
11. Petrov N.S. Arkhitektura klasternoy sistemy sbora i obrabotki informatsii datchikov dinamicheskikh ob"ektov [The architecture of the cluster system of information collection and processing of sensors dynamic objects] Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 11 (148), pp. 225-231.
12. P'yavchenko O.N. Kommunikatsionnye moduli vysokoproizvoditel'nykh raspredelennykh informatsionnykh mikrokomp'yuternykh sistem [Communication modules of the high-performance distributed information microcomputer systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 5 (142), pp. 9-14.
13. Petrov N.S. Osobennosti organizatsii besprovodnoy svyazi v kommunikatsionnom module raspredelennoy informatsionnoy mikrokomp'yuternoy sistemy [Features of the organization of the wireless communication in the communication module of the distributed information microcomputer system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 5 (142), pp. 14-19.
14. P'yavchenko O.N. Parallel'no-posledovatel'nye skhemy raspredelennykh sistem sbora i obrabotki informatsii datchikov [Parallel-serial schemes of the distributed systems of collection and processing information of sensors], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 4 (153), pp. 8-14.
15. Klevtsov S.I., Petrov N.S. Modelirovanie situatsionnogo upravleniya topologiey pod-sistemy sbora i obrabotki informatsii datchikov s ispol'zovaniem setey Petri [Modelling of situational management by topology of the subsystem for gathering and processing of the information arriving from gauges with use of Petri net], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 4 (153), pp. 55-63.
16. Chandrika, J., Ananda Kumar, K.R. Dynamic Clustering Of High Speed Data Streams, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 2012, Vol. 9, Issue 2, No. 1, pp. 224-228.
17. Qian Quan, Chao-Jie Xiao, Rui Zhang. Grid-based Data Stream Clustering for Intrusion Detection, International Journal of Network Security, 2013, Vol. 15, No. 1. Jan, pp. 1-8.
18. Jensen K. Colored Petri Nets: Modelling and Validation of Concurrent Systems, Modeling and Validation of Concurrent Systems. Springer, 2009, pp. 398.
19. Missal D., Hanisch H.M. Synthesis of distributed controllers by means of a monolithic approach, Proceedings of the 11th IEEE Int. Conf. on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA’2006), Prague, September, 2006, pp. 356-363.
20. Simmon E. at al. A Vision of Cyber-Physical Cloud Computing for Smart Networked Systems. NIST, Aug. 2013. Available at: http://nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=914023 (accessed 1 April 2015).
21. Tron R., Vidal R. Distributed Computer Vision Algorithms, IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, 2011, Vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 32-45.
22. Dieber B., Micheloni C., Rinner B. Recource-Aware Coverage and Task Assigment in Visual Sensor Networks, IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2011, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp. 1424-1437.
23. Yick J., Mukherjee B., Ghosal D. Wireless sensor network survey, Computer networks, August 2008, Vol. 52, Issue 12, 22, pp. 2292–2330 Available at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1389128608001254 (accessed 1 April 2015).
24. Wireless sensor networks with Waspmote&Meshlium. Available at: http://www.libelium.com/development/waspmote/documentation/wireless-sensor-networks-with-waspmote-meshlium/ (accessed 1 April 2015).
25. Roshan P., Leary J. 802.11 wireless LAN fundamentals, 1 st ed. Cisco Press, Indianapolis, IN. ISBN: 1-58705-077-3, December 2003.
26. The Evolution of Wireless Sensor Networks. URL: http://www.silabs.com/Support%20Documents/TechnicalDocs/evolution-of-wireless-sensor-networks.pdf (accessed 1 April 2015).