|Article title||FUZZY CONTROL MODEL OF TEMPERATURE AT THE BREAD BAKING CHAMBER|
|Authors||V.I. Finaev, E.D. Sinajvskay, I.V. Pushnina|
|Section||SECTION III. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||04, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The goal and problems of this paper consist in development of fuzzy model that is applied to control of production objects in the uncertainty conditions with following estimation of model’s accuracy. The existing solving of this task by usage of classical control theory in the uncertainty conditions doesn’t allow to provide effective controlling of the named objects and leads to reducing of results’ accuracy. The classical control theory can’t take into account uncertainty and also we can’t develop the accurate mathematical model. The solving of the given problems is described in this paper in the following way. The usage of fuzzy set theory and fuzzy logic for control of production processes in the uncertainty conditions is proved. The structure of fuzzy model is developed. The offering structure distinguishes from others by usage of its estimation. The sequence of actions by development of fuzzy model for controlling of the production objects is determined. The function of model’s blocks is considered. The fuzzy control model of production objects is developed by the example of temperature control’s process at the baking chamber. The problem of effective control of temperature at the baking chamber is actual now. The inputs and outputs are set, that are set on the verbal level. Also the determining of make decision’s rules by experts is considered and an example of membership functions’ assignment is given. The features of control solution’s inference are described. The analysis of experimental researches is carried out, the given data confirm a hypothesis of expedient applying of fuzzy methods for control tasks of production objects in the uncertainty conditions. Finally, the result of this paper consists in development of systems approach in the solving of control tasks of thermal processes, that are characterize oilrefining, chemical, metallurgical, power, food industries in the uncertainty conditions.|
|Keywords||Control; uncertainty; making decision; modeling; thermal processes; baking oven; adequacy of model.|
|References||1. Revenkov A.V., Rezchikova E.V. Teoriya i praktika resheniya tekhnicheskikh zadach: Uchebnoe posobie [Theory and practice of solving technical problems: Tutorial]. Moscow: Forum, 2008, 384 p.
2. Val'kov V.M., Vershin V.M. Avtomatizirovannye sistemy upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami [Automated control systems of technological processes]. 3rd ed. Leningrad: Politekhnika, 1991, 269 p.
3. Sosnin O.M. Osnovy avtomatizatsii tekhnologicheskikh protsessov i proizvodstv: Uchebnoe posobie dlya stud. vuzov [Fundamentals of automation of technological processes and production: textbook for University students]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2007, 240 p.
4. Kang Jun, Wenjun Meng, Ajith Abraham, Hongbo Liu. An adaptive PID neural network for complex nonlinear system control, Neurocomputing, 2014, No. 135, pp. 79-85.
5. Yao-Qing Ren, Xiao-Gang Duan, Han-Xiong Li, C.L. Philip Chen. Dynamic switching based fuzzy control strategy for a class of distributed parameter system, Journal of Process Control, 2014, No. 24, pp. 88-97.
6. Aydogan Savran, Gokalp Kahraman. A fuzzy model based adaptive PID controller design for nonlinear and uncertain processes, ISA Transactions, 2014, No. 53, pp. 280-288.
7. Escaсo J.M., Bordons C., Vilas C., Garcia M.R., Alonso A.A. Neurofuzzy model based predictive control for thermal batch processes, Journal of Process Control, 2009, No. 19, pp. 1566-1575.
8. Bartolomeo Cosenza, Mosи Galluzzo. Nonlinear fuzzy control of a fed-batch reactor for penicillin production, Computers and Chemical Engineering, 2012, No. 36, pp. 273- 281.
9. Pahola T. Benavides, Urmila Diwekar. Studying various optimal control problems in biodiesel production in a batch reactor under uncertainty, Fuel, 2013, No. 103, pp. 585-592.
10. William L. Oberkampf, Jon C. Helton, Cliff A. Joslyn, Steven F. Wojtkiewicz, Scott Ferson. Challenge problems: uncertainty in system response given uncertain parameters, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2004, No. 85, pp. 11-19.
11. Orlov A.I. Teoriya prinyatiya resheniy: Uchebnik [The theory of decision making: a Tutorial]. Moscow: Ekzamen, 2006, 573 p.
12. Didier D., Prade H. Resolution principles in possibilistic logic, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 1990, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 1-21.
13. Zadeh L.A. The role of fuzzy logic in the management of uncertainty in expert systems, Fuzzy sets and systems, 1983, Vol. 11, Issues 13, pp. 197-198.
14. Erofeev A.A. Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya: Uchebnik dlya stud. Vuzov [Automatic control theory: Textbook for student universities]. St. Petersburg: Politekhnika, 2002, 302 p.
15. Gayduk A.R. Sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya. Primery, analiz i sintez [Methods of fuzzy logic for automation of thermal processes in power plants]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TRTU, 2006, 415 p.
16. Novikov S.I., Shakhnovich V.R., Safronov A.V. Metody nechetkoy logiki v zadachakh avtomatizatsii teplovykh protsessov elektrostantsiy [Methods of fuzzy logic for automation of thermal processes in power plants], Vestnik IGEU [Vestnik IGEU], 2010, Issue 4, pp. 1-4.
17. Ul'yanov S.V. Tyatyushkina O.Yu., Kolbenko E.V. Nechetkie modeli intellektual'nykh promyshlennykh regulyatorov i sistem upravleniya. Nauchno-organizatsionnye, tekhnikoekonomicheskie i prikladnye aspekty [Fuzzy models of intelligent industrial controllers and control systems. Scientific-organizational, technical, economic and applied aspects], Elektronnyy zhurnal «Sistemnyy analiz v nauke i obrazovanii» [Electronic journal "System
analysis in science and education"], 2011, Issue 2, pp. 1-23.
18. Antonio A. Alonso., Ana Arias-Mйndez, Eva Balsa-Canto, Mнriam R. Garcнa, Juan I. Molina, Carlos Vilas, Marcos Villafнn. Real time optimization for quality control of batch thermal sterilization of prepackaged foods, Food Control, 2013, No. 32, pp. 392-403.
19. Jin Woo Moon., Sung Kwon Jung, Youngchul Kim, Seung-Hoon Han. Comparative study of artificial intelligence-based building thermal control methods – Application of fuzzy, adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system, and artificial neural network, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011, No. 31, pp. 2422-2429.
20. Danin V.B., Kirikov A.Yu. Optimizatsiya rezhima stabilizatsii temperatury pekarnoy kamery na osnove ispol'zovaniya metoda razdeleniya dvizheniy [Optimization of the mode of stabilization of the temperature of the baking chamber on the basis of the method of separation of motions], Nauchnyy
zhurnal NIU ITMO Seriya "Protsessy i apparaty pishchevykh proizvodstv" [Scientific journal NRU ITMO. Series "Processes and equipment for food production"], 2014, Issue 1 (17), pp. 1-9.
21. Paquet-Durand O., Solle D., Schirmer M., Becker T., Hitzmann B. Monitoring baking processes of bread rolls by digital image analysis, Journal of Food Engineering, 2012, No. 111, pp. 425-431.
22. Zinedine Khatir, Joe Paton, Harvey Thompson, Nik Kapur, Vassili Toropov. Optimisation of the energy efficiency of bread-baking ovens using a combined experimental and computational approach, Applied Energy, 2013, No. 112, pp. 918-927.
23. Sinyavskaya E.D., Finaev V.I. Avtomatizatsiya proizvodstvennykh protsessov na khlebozavodakh [Automation of production processes in bakeries], Sbornik materialov VIII Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii molodykh uchenykh, aspirantov i studentov. «Informatsionnye tekhnologii, sistemnyy analiz i upravlenie» [The collection of materials of VIII all-Russian scientific conference of young scientists, postgraduates and students. "Information technology, system analysis and management”]. Taganrog: TTI YuFU, 2010, pp. 142-143.
24. Sinyavskaya E.D. Analiz tochnosti raboty nechetkoy modeli i optimizatsiya ee parametrov na primere upravleniya temperaturoy v khlebopekarnoy kamere [The analysis of the accuracy of a fuzzy model and optimization of its parameters on the basis of control temperature in the baking chamber], Materialy ІІ Vseros-siyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Molodezh', nauka,
innovatsii» [Materials of the II all-Russian scientific-practical conference "Youth, science, innovations"]. Groznyy: GGNTU imeni akademika M.D. Millonshchikova, 2013. Vol. 1, pp. 95-100.
25. Shtovba S.D. Proektirovanie nechetkikh sistem sredstvami MATLAB [The design of fuzzy systems by means of MATLAB]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2007, 288 p.
26. Shang-Ming Zhoua, John Q. Ganb. Low-level interpretability and high-level interpretability: a unified view of data-driven interpretable fuzzy system modeling, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2008, No. 159, pp. 3091-3131.
27. Oscar Cordуn. A historical review of evolutionary learning methods for Mamdani-type fuzzy rule-based systems: Designing interpretable genetic fuzzy systems, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 2011, No. 52, pp. 894-913.