|Article title||DEVELOPMENT OF BASIC ABSTRACTION OF ACTIONS FOR PERFORMANCE OF MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS IN THE PHP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE|
|Authors||A.S. Sviridov, V.S. Lazarev|
|Section||SECTION IV. COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|Month, Year||04, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The basic abstraction of actions which process of development is described in this article represents system of the actions directed on achievement of the purpose. The single actions entering into this system consist of elements over which some function, by means of some tool is carried out. As an example of basic abstraction of actions the basic abstraction of actions for performance of mathematical operations was created. The paper describes the process of creating this abstraction in the programming language PHP. The choice of language is made by virtue of easy-to-understand syntax, support for object-oriented programming, and web - oriented. In parallel, it can be concluded about how this programming language is best for creating basic abstractions. Just basic abstraction of action to implement mathematical operations created on the basis of object-oriented language features. In fact, the task was to analyze how the possibility of programming language and object-oriented technology suitable for the implementation of an abstraction action. The analysis of the first prototype implementation of the actions shown to be ineffective because of the inability to re-use this code but pushed to the use of classes. One class for the implementation of the basic abstraction action was not enough, and it was decided to develop a class structure that implements the basic abstraction of action to implement mathematical operations in the programming language PHP. Class structure that implements the basic abstraction of action has been implemented according to the requirements, but with elements of empiricism. After finishing the construction of the class structure and its development prospects have been identified for further research in this direction.|
|Keywords||Development of information systems; mathematical operations; abstraction; PHP programming language.|
|References||1. Lazarev V.S., Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. Postroenie protsessa kak rezul'tata otnosheniya mezhdu deystviyami [The build process as a result of the relationship between actions], Sbornik trudov XI Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii molodykh uchenykh aspirantov i studentov “ITSAiU-2013” [Proceedings of XI all-Russian scientific conference of young scientists and students “Idayu-2013”]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2013. Vol. 2, pp. 20-23.
2. Lazarev V.S., Sviridov A.S., Rogozov Yu.I. Metodologicheskiy podkhod kak preemnik ob"ektnogo podkhoda v razrabotke informatsionnykh sistem [Methodological approach as the successor of object approach in the development of information systems], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and Communication], 2014, No. 2, pp. 85-89.
3. Lazarev V.S. Razrabotka kontseptsii metodologicheskoy informatsionnoy sistemy [The methodological development of the concept of information system], Sbornik statey mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Tekhnologii razrabotki informatsionnykh sistem” [Collection of articles of international scientific-practical conference “Technologies of information sys-
tems development”]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2014, pp. 157-161.
4. Mikita R.M., Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S., Stukotiy L.N. Kontseptsiya postroeniya informatsionnoy modeli predpriyatiya [The concept of building information model of the enterprise], Telekommunikatsii [Telecommunications], 2004, No. 8, pp. 20-24.
5. Rogozov Yu.I. Sistemnyy podkhod k sozdaniyu metoda razrabotki informatsionnykh ob"ektov na osnove metamodeley [. A systematic approach to the creation of the method of development of information objects based on metamodels], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and Communication], 2011, No. 7, pp. 57-62.
6. Rynok veb-razrabotki v Runete: trendy i ozhidaniya [The market for web development in Runet: trends and expectations]. Available at: http://www.ratingruneta.ru/research/webanalytics2011/#2.1.
7. Protasevich S. Ob"ektno-orientirovannyy PHP: spetsial'no dlya nachinayushchikh [Object-oriented PHP: especially for beginners]. Available at: http://ruseller.com/lessons.php?rub_id=37&id=1145.
8. Kuznetsov Maksim, Simdyanov Igor'. Ob"ektno-orientirovannoe programmirovanie na PHP [Object-oriented programming in PHP]. St. Petersburg.: BKhV-Peterburg, 2007, 608 p.
9. Dinamicheskie yazyki programmirovaniya [Dynamic programming languages]. Available at: http://bourabai.kz/alg/ dynamic.htm.
10. Koterov D.V. Dzhentl'menskiy nabor Web-razrabotchika [Gentleman's set a Web developer]. Available at: http://www.denwer.ru/.
11. Koterov Dmitriy, Kostarev Aleksey. PHP. V podlinnike [PHP. In the original]. St. Petersburg: BKhV-Peterburg, 2008, 1104 p.
12. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. Podkhod k postroeniyu informatsionnykh sistem na osnove metodologicheskogo podkhoda [The approach to the construction of information systems on the basis of the methodological approach], Cbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii “Informatsionnye tekhnologii i didaktika v obuchenii” [Collection of articles of International scientific-practical conference “Information technologies and didac-
tics in education”]. Vol. 1. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2014, pp. 3-8.
13. Rogozov Yu.I. Podkhod k opredeleniyu metasistemy kak sistemy [The approach to the definition of the meta-system as], Trudy ISA RAN [Proceedings of ISA RAS], 2013, Vol. 63, No. 4, pp. 92-110.
14. Kucherov S.A., Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. Metod postroeniya strukturno-nezavisimykh baz dannykh s ispol'zovaniem relyatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Method of Constructing Structure-Independent Databases with Using Relational Technologies], Informatsionnye tekhnologii [Information Technology], 2011, No. 2, pp. 52-59.
15. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S., Kucherov S.A. Strukturno-nezavisimye bazy dannykh dlya razrabotki konfiguriruemykh pol'zovatelem informatsionnykh sistem [Structurally independent database to develop user-configurable information systems], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and Communication],2013, No. 3, pp. 20-23.