|Article title||IMMUNOTECHNIQUE METOD OF PENSCRIPT ANALISIS|
|Section||SECTION V. CONCEPTUAL AND APPLIED ISSUES OF INFORMATION SECURITY|
|Month, Year||05, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The tasks of personality identification by penscript are solving on a basis of two technologies: “off-line” and “on-line”. Both technologies have their shortcomings. The first technology is realized manually by script experts. It possesses a high work content and has a subjective nature. The second technology is oriented on short texts and possesses a low poor accuracy. The researches state in this area of expertise and results obtained are determine as an actual – the problem of searching of new analysis techniques of arbitrary penscripts received in “on-line” mode, for solving the following problems: identification of personality; detection of deviation scope of individual psychophysical state from its normal state; detection of penscript fragments satisfied the requirement of excessive emotional significance for writer; penscripts research in order to detect the distinctive personality characteristics etc. Thereto in present study the new penscript on-line-analysis method is offered. It based on principles of artificial immune systems functioning. The fundamental difference of immunotechnique of analysis from the traditional ones is the transition from integral estimate of data by the fixed period of their acquisition - to evaluation of on-line data temporal pattern. In order to solve the tasks of penscript analysis it was used the immunological model based on negative selection algorithm. Digitized functions of pen-variation in three-axis which are taking into account the pen-movement in plane of pad and the pressure, removing from the digitizer’s output, are used as initial data for “on-line” analysis. These functions are transforming to sequence of three-dimensional events and are exposed to component-wise processing. That allows to preserve the accuracy of penscript information process presentation and identification result. The proposed method, in comparison with known methods, possesses potentially higher precision of the analysis and significantly expands fields of application of personality identification by penscript systems.|
|Keywords||Penscript analysis; personality identification by penscript; artificial immune systems; algorithm of negative selection.|
|References||1. Govindan V.K. Character recognition – a review, Pattern Recognition, 1990, Vol. 23, No. 7, pp. 671-683.
2. Sheybak A.N., Afanas'ev G.K. Razrabotka i analiz algoritmov identifikatsii pocherka [Development and analysis of algorithms of identification of handwriting], Informatsionnye tekhnologii, elektronnye pribory i sistemy ITEDS’2010: Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii (6–7 aprelya 2010 g., Minsk) [Information technology, electronic devices and systems ITEDS’2010: proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference (April 6-7, 2010, Minsk)]. Minsk: Belorusskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet, 2010.
3. Tappert C.C. The state of art in on-line handwriting recognition, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., 1990, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 787-808.
4. Ivanov A.I. Biometricheskaya identifikatsiya lichnosti po dinamike podsoznatel'nykh dvizheniy [Biometric identification of the dynamics of unconscious movements]. Penza: Izd-vo Penz. gos. un-ta, 2000, 188 p.
5. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A., Kazarin M.N. Sistema autentifikatsii lichnosti po pocherku [The authentication system of personality from handwriting], Sbornik trudov nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Informatsionnaya bezopasnost'» [Proceedings of scientific-practical conference with international participation "Information security"]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TRTU, 2002, pp. 22-29.
6. Milykh V.A., Lapina T.I., Lapin D.V. Sposob biometricheskoy identifikatsii po pocherku v komp'yuterizirovannoy sisteme kontrolya dostupa [Method of biometric identification of the handwriting in the computerized access control system], Patent RF, No. 2469397, 2012.
7. Dasgupta D. Artificial Immune Systems and Their Applications, Springer-Verlag. 1998.
8. De Castro L.N., Timmis J.I. Artificial Immune Systems: A New Computational Intelligence Approach, London: Springer-Verlag 2000 September, 357 p.
9. Iskusstvennye immunnye sistemy i ikh primenenie [Artificial immune systems and their applications], Under ed. D. Dasgupty: Translation from English A.A. Romanyukhi. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, 344 p.
10. Forrest S., Perelson A.S., Allen L., Cherukuri R. Self-nonself discrimination in a computer, In: Proc. of Ieee symposium on research in security, Oakland, CA, 16-18 May 1994, pp. 202-212.
11. Dasgupta D., Forrest S. Tool breakage detection in milling operations using a negative-selection algorithm, Technical report CS95-5, Department of computer science, University of New Mexico, 1995.
12. Dasgupta D., Forrest S. Novelty detection in time series data using ideas from immunology, In: ISC A 5th international conference on intelligent systems, Reno, Nevada, June 19-21, 1996.
13. Dasgupta D., Yu S., Majumdar N. MILA – Multilevel Immune Learning Algorithm, Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference – 2003, Springer – Verlag: Berlin Heidelberg, 2003, pp. 183-194.
14. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Monitoring informatsionnykh protsessov metodami iskusstvennykh immunnykh sistem [Monitoring information processes methods of artificial immune system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 12 (137), pp. 82-90.
15. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Model' adaptivnoy samoorganizuyushcheysya iskusstvennoy immunnoy sistemy dlya resheniya zadach komp'yuternoy bezopasnosti [Adaptive self-organizing artificial immune system model for a computer security particular purpose], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 12 (149), pp. 63-69.
16. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Immunologicheskiy podkhod k organizatsii klaviaturnogo monitoringa [The immunologic approach to keyboard monitoring organization], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 2 (151), pp. 33-41.
17. Dasgupta D. Using immunological principles in anomaly detection, Proc. of the Artificial Neural Networks in Engineering (ANNIE'96), St. Louis, USA, November 10-13, 1996.
18. Dʹhaeseleer P., Forrest S., Helman P. An immunological approach to change detection: algorithms, analysis, and implications, In: Proc. of IEEE symposium on research in security, Oakland, CA, May 1996.
19. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A., Goncharov S.B. Modifikatsii immunologicheskogo algoritma otritsatel'nogo otbora dlya sistem komp'yuternoy bezopasnosti [Modification of immunological algorithm of negative selection systems for computer security], Materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii «Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie problemy effektivnogo funk-tsionirovaniya radiotekhnicheskikh sistem» («Sistemotekhnika 2012») [Materials of all-Russian scientific conference "Theoretical and methodological problems of effective functioning of radio engineering systems (systems Engineering 2012")]. Taganrog, 2012, pp. 126-136.
20. Bryukhomitskiy Yu.A. Povyshenie proizvoditel'nosti immunologicheskoy sistemy moni-toringa informatsionnykh protsessov [Improving the performance of the immunological system monitoring information processes], Informatsionnoe protivodeystvie ugrozam terrorizma [Information Counteraction to the Terrorism Threats], 2014, No. 22, pp. 102-110.