|Article title||ALGORITHM OF SYNTHESIS OF SYSTEM CONTROL BY MULTIDIMENSIONAL OBJECT WITH INCOMPLETE DESCRIPTION|
|Section||SECTION VI. SYNERGETICS, CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS SYNTHESIS|
|Month, Year||05, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||62-529; 004-021; 004.896|
|Abstract||The purpose of a article is to spread the classical method of analytical design of aggregated regulators (ACAR) in case of non-linear multidimensional object defined as a system of ordinary differential equations, not all right-hand sides have a complete description. Such objects (for LA Rastrigin) are called complex or difficult to formalize. The algorithm of synthesis of control system compensates incompleteness of description due to the special purpose manifold and sharing of dignities of the classic above-mentioned methods. It is shown that the presented algorithm is further development of ideology of synthesis of guaranteeing regulator on the basis of well-known method of ACAR; a private condition at that this algorithm of synthesis of control system for the decision of task of stabilizing of dynamic object in uncertainty grows into the algorithm of synthesis of guaranteeing regulator is determined. Approbation of algorithm is carried out on objects with the different applied setting. Control system is built on a parameter for the extended model of Verhulst-Pearl (unstable and chaotic at the defined values of parameters), applied in the design of dynamics of height of capital in an economy and design of balance between a public and private ownership of capital. Numeral comparison of quality of two control system is conducted: on the basis of the algorithm and synthesis of guaranteeing regulator before built on the base of classic algorithm presented in the article for an object airplane-amphibian. Robustness and stability of built control system is set to the off-design terms as the additive smoothed out random noise. Knowledge link of the indicated algorithm of synthesis of control system is shown with the fuzzy algorithm of synthesis of regulator for multidimensional nonlinear objects with incomplete description. Research paper performances can be actual in control system by a multidimensional nonlinear object with incomplete description.|
|Keywords||Nonlinear multidimensional object; nonlinear control; incomplete information about an object.|
|References||1. Krasovskiy A.A. Matematicheskaya i prikladnaya teoriya. Izbrannye trudy [Mathematical and applied theory. Selected works]. Moscow: Nauka, 2002, 362 p.
2. Khalil Kh.K. Nelineynye sistemy: monografiya [Nonlinear systems: monograph]. Moscow: Institut komp'yuternykh issledovaniy; Izhevsk: NITs «Regulyarnaya i khaoticheskaya dinamika», 2009, 812 p.
3. Nikiforov V.O. Adaptivnoe i robastnoe upravlenie s kompensatsiey vozmushcheniy [Adaptive and robust control with disturbance compensation]. St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2003, 282 p.
4. Fradkov A.L., Miroshnik I.V., Nikifirov V.O. Nonlinear and adaptive control of complex systems. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999, 528 p.
5. Memon A.Y. and Khalil H.K. Output Regulation of Nonlinear Systems Using Conditional Servocompensators, Automatica, 2010, Vol. 46, pp. 1119-1128.
6. Kokotovic P.V. and Arcak M. Activation of Nonlinear Feedback Concepts, in System Theory: Modeling, Analysis, and Control–A Tribute to Sanjoy K. Mitter, T.E. Djaferis and I.C. Schick, Eds., The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science, New York, NY: Springer-Verlag New York, LLC, 1999, pp. 379-389.
7. Hangos K.M., Bokor J., Szederkenyi G. Analysis and control of nonlinear process systems. London: Springer-Verlag London Ltd, 2004, 308 p.
8. Astolfi A., Karagiannis D., Ortega R. Nonlinear and Adaptive Control with Applications Springer, 2008, pp. 290.
9. Marino R., Tomei P. Nonlinear control systems design. N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1995, 409 p.
10. Terekhov V.A., Tyukin I.Yu. Adaptatsiya v nelineynykh dinamicheskikh sistemakh [Adaptation in nonlinear dynamic systems]. Moscow: LKI, 2008, 384 p.
11. Polyak B.T., Shcherbakov P.S. Robastnaya ustoychivost' i upravlenie [Robust stability and control]. Moscow: Nauka, 2002, 303 p.
12. Byrnes C.I., Isidori A. Bifurcation analysis of the zero dynamics and the practical stabilization of nonlinear minimum-phase systems, Asian Journal of Control, 2002, pp. 171-185.
13. Isidori A. Robust Feedback Design for Nonlinear Systems: a Survey, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, 2010, Vol. 18, pp. 693-714.
14. Arcak M. Unmodeled dynamics in robust nonlinear control: Diss. … PhD in electrical and computer engineering. Santa Barbara. 2000, 103 p.
15. Narendra K.S., Han Z. A new approach to adaptive control using multiple models, International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2012, Vol. 26, No. 8, pp. 689-820.
16. Freeman R.A., Kokotović P.V. Robust Control of Nonlinear Systems. Boston: Birkhauser, 1996, 258 p.
17. Kolesnikov A.A. Sinergetika i problemy teorii upravleniya: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Synergetics and problems of control theory: proceedings of], Under ed. A.A. Kolesnikova. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004, 504 p.
18. Kolesnikov A.A. Metod integral'noy adaptatsii nelineynykh sistem na invariantnykh mnogoobraziyakh [Method of integral adaptation of nonlinear systems in the invariant manifolds], Trudy 3-ey mul'tikonferentsii po problemam upravleniya [Proceedings of the 3rd multiconference on control problems]. St. Petersburg, 2010, pp. 29-34.
19. Kolesnikov A.A., Kobzev V.A. Dinamika poleta i upravlenie: sinergeticheskiy podkhod [Flight dynamics and control: a synergistic approach]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2009, 198 p.
20. Kolesnikova S.I. Use of a posteriori information to control of a poorly formalizable dynamic object, Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, Vol. 46, No. 6, pp. 571-579.
21. Ho D.L., Kolomeiseva M.B. Adaptive fuzzy logic control of robot-manipulator, IFAC. Workshop on Manufacturing, Modeling, Manegement and Control. Prague, 2001, pp. 157-160.