|Article title||METHOD OF SYNERGETIC CONTROL OF SELF-ORGANIZING NONLINEAR OSCILLATION SYSTEM|
|Section||SECTION VI. SYNERGETICS, CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS SYNTHESIS|
|Month, Year||05, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||On the basis of the synergetic approach in the article we present the new method of analytical design of aggregated regulators of oscillations – ADARO, which is a further development of the well-known ADAR method of synergetic control theory. The essential characteristics of the ADARO method, in our opinion, are: firstly, the use of control laws in the form of energy or first integrals of system motion in the design procedure; secondly, the use of new, as compared with the ADAR method, invariant relations for problems of control law design of nonlinear oscillations with given amplitude and frequency. According to the synergetic control theory, the ADARO method is based on the concept of harmonious unity of technological processes of self-organization and control. On the basis of this concept can be synthesized the generalized law of energy-efficient control of oscillatory and vibrational modes of nonlinear objects of different nature: the creation of a new class of unified generators of nonlinear oscillations – when creating a new class of aerospace motion control systems – while creating a new class of vibromechanic systems – when creating a new class of energy-efficient systems of various mobile units control – the creation of a new class of energy-efficient control systems for complex nonlinear objects possessing chaotic dynamics, etc. The proposed ADARO method has significant advantages over the prior art methods of the theory of nonlinear oscillations. The developed ADARO method has been applied to design of the modern theory of nonlinear oscillations, and the design of a new class of oscillating and vibrating systems of different applications. Thus, the proposed new method of the synthesis of self-organizing nonlinear oscillatory systems of different nature is based on the use of a desired energy as a target attractors of synthesized systems. Such approach provides as generalization of the known results of the classical theory of nonlinear oscillations, as well as to develop new methods of energy-efficient control of a extensive class of complex dynamic objects of various areas of science and technology.|
|Keywords||Synthesis; system; nonlinear oscillations; energy invariants; energy-efficient control laws.|
|References||1. Kolesnikov A.A. Sinergeticheskaya teoriya upravleniya [Synergetic control theory]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1994, 344 p.
2. Sovremennaya prikladnaya teoriya upravleniya: Optimizatsionnyy podkhod v teorii upravleniya [Modern applied control theory: an Optimization approach in control theory], Under ed. A.A. Kolesnikova. FTs «Integratsiya». Moscow: Taganrog: Izd-vo TRTU, 2000, Part I, 400 p.
3. Sovremennaya prikladnaya teoriya upravleniya: Sinergeticheskiy podkhod v teorii uprav-leniya [Modern applied control theory: a Synergetic approach to control theory] Under ed. A.A. Kolesnikova. FTs «Integratsiya». Moscow: Taganrog: Izd-vo TRTU, 2000, Part II, 559 p.
4. Sovremennaya prikladnaya teoriya upravleniya: Novye klassy regulyatorov tekhnicheskikh sistem [Modern applied control theory: New classes of regulators technical systems] Under ed. A.A. Kolesnikova. FTs «Integratsiya». Moscow: Taganrog: Izd-vo TRTU, 2000, Part III, 656 p.
5. Kolesnikov A.A. Sinergeticheskie metody upravleniya slozhnymi sistemami: teoriya sistemnogo sinteza [Synergetic methods of control of complex systems: the theory of system synthesis], 2nd ed. Moscow: KomKniga, 2012, 240 p.
6. Nelineynye problemy teorii kolebaniy i teorii upravleniya. Vibratsionnaya mekhanika [Nonlinear problems of the theory of oscillations and control theory. Vibrational mechanics], Under ed. V.V. Beletskogo, D.A. Indeytseva i A.L. Fradkova. St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2009, 528 p.
7. Teodorchik K.F. Avtokolebatel'nye sistemy [Self-oscillating system]. Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 1952, 268 p.
8. Kolesnikov Al.A. Sinergeticheskie metody sinteza sistem upravleniya kolebatel'nymi protsessami: energeticheskie invarianty: Uch. posobie [Synergetic methods of synthesis of control systems of oscillatory processes: energy invariants: a tutorial]. Taganrog: Izd-vo YuFU, 2012, 117 p.
9. Kolesnikov A.A., Kolesnikov Al.A. Invarianty mekhaniki i problema nelineynogo sis-temnogo sinteza [Invariants of mechanics and the problem of nonlinear system synthesis], Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy Chetaevskoy konferentsii «Analiticheskaya mekhanika, ustoychivost' i upravlenie», 12-16 iyunya 2012 [Proceedings of the International Chetaevsky conference "Analytical mechanics, stability and control", 12-16 June 2012]. Kazan': Izd-vo Kazan. gos. tekhn. un-ta, 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 74-81.
10. Kolesnikov Al.A. Analiticheskaya mekhanika i problema upravleniya orbital'nym dvizhe-niem kosmicheskikh letatel'nykh apparatov [Analytical mechanics and the problem of management of the orbital motion of spacecraft], Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy Chetaevskoy konfe-rentsii «Analiticheskaya mekhanika, ustoychivost' i upravlenie», 12-16 iyunya 2012 [Proceedings of the International Chetaevsky conference "Analytical mechanics, stability and control", 12-16 June 2012]. Kazan': Izd-vo Kazan. gos. tekhn. un-ta, 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 12-18.
11. Veselov G.E., Popov А.N., Radionov I.A., Mushenko A.S. Adaptive Power Saving Control for Traction Asynchronous Electrical Drive: Synergetic Approach, Proc. of IEEE International Energy Conference «EnergyCon 2014», Dubrovnik, Croatia, 13-16 May 2014, pp. 1446-1453.
12. Popov Andrey, Radionov Ivan, Mushenko Alexey. Synergetic synthesis of power saving control for locomotive asynchronous drive systems, Proceedings of 6th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT-2014), 6-8 October 2014, St. Petersburg, Russia, pp. 546-55.
13. Veselov Gennady, Sklyarov Andrey, Mushenko Alexey, Sklyarov Sergey. Synergetic Control of a Mobile Robot Group, Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation, “AIMS2014”, Madrid, Spain, 18–20 Nov., 2014, pp. 61-65.
14. Letov A.M. Dinamika poleta i upravlenie [Flight dynamics and control]. Moscow: Nauka, 1969, 359 p.
15. Krasovskiy A.A. Sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya poletom i ikh analiticheskoe konstruirovanie [System automatic flight control and analytical design]. Moscow: Nauka, 1973, 560 p.
16. Kolesnikov Al.A. Nonlinear oscillation control. Energy invariants, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2009, Vol. 48, No. 2, pp. 185-198.
17. Kolesnikov Alexander A. Method of nonlinear adaptive control of active vibration protection systems, Proc. Of 6-th Chaotic Modeling and Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2013), June 11-14, 2013, Istanbul Turkey, Vol. 1, pp. 27-39.
18. Kolesnikov Al.A., Kharish I.E. Sintez i modelirovanie sistem upravleniya khimicheskimi ob"ektami rasprostranennogo klassa [Synthesis and modeling of common class of chemical objects control system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 5 (130), pp. 56-61.
19. Jang S., Araki M. Mathematical analysis of fuzzy control systems and on possibility of industrial applications, Trans. Soc. Instrum. And Contr. Eng., 1990, Vol. 26, No. 11.
20. Spong M.W., Corke P., Lozano R. Nonlinear control of the Reaction Wheel Pendulum, Automatica, 2001, Vol. 37, pp. 1845-1851.
21. Wiggins S. Global Bifurcations and Chaos (Analytical Methods). New York: Springer, 1998.