|Article title||THE METHOD OF ESTIMATION OF ADHESION AT «WHEEL–RAILWAY» CONTACT POINT|
|Section||SECTION VI. SYNERGETICS, CYBERNETICS AND SYSTEMS SYNTHESIS|
|Month, Year||05, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The problem of locomotive traction formation remains as one of the most important problems of railway transport. This is due to a random component in the friction coefficient describing wage wheels adhesion with the rail surface. The coefficient of adhesion varies depending on several factors: weather conditions, railway surface quality, speed, etc. Formation of the traction are often performed by automatic systems with use of a linear dependences. Fall of adhesion is determined by the derivative of angular velocity of wage wheels rotation or by comparing rotation speeds of several wage wheels. The follow-up traction decrease is usually implemented as a corrective measure. This approach has some obvious disadvantages. In the paper we propose a system of adhesion moment estimation in contact point if "wheel–railway". As a means for observer design we use methods and principles of the synergetic control theory. In the theory of synergetic control the set of criteria for the control system is usually expressed in the form of an appropriate system of invariants. Invariants play the role of control objectives, they enforced a given technological problem, and the synergetic synthesis procedure reduces to process of finding control laws, which these given invariants are satisfied. The availability of information about current adhesion conditions will allow to construction a high-precision adaptive control systems for locomotive electrical drives to solve a number of problems: the problem of energy saving; the problem of maintaining the required or maximum a train velocity; the problem of maintaining the maximum of adhesion coefficient in contact "wheel–railway". The results of the simulation of synthesized evaluation system torque adhesion in contact "wheel-rail", which indicate the implementation of this goal; the transition process is about 0,3 s.|
|Keywords||Adhesion moment; evaluation system; observer; synergetic approach.|
|References||1. Savos'kin A.N., Lyapushkin N.N., Chuchin A.A. Utochnenie modeli vzaimodeystviya kolesa lokomotiva s rel'som na osnove dislokatsionnoy teorii plasticheskogo techeniya metallov [Clarification of the interaction model the wheels of a locomotive and a rail on the basis of the dislocation theory of plastic flow of metals], Transport Urala [Transport of the Urals], 2010, No. 2, pp. 69-74.
2. Samme G.V. Novye rezul'taty v teorii stsepleniya lokomotiva [New results in the theory of adhesion of the locomotive], Transport Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Transport of the Russian Federation], 2010, No. 3 (28), pp. 14-16.
3. Savos'kin A.N., Lyapushkin N.N., Chuchin A.A. Modelirovanie protsessa stsepleniya kolesa lokomotiva s rel'som [Modeling of wheel adhesion locomotive with rail], Transport Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Transport of the Russian Federation], 2010, No. 6 (31), pp. 50-53.
4. Kovalev R.V., Matyushkov S.Yu., Pugachev A.A., Rogovtsev G.V., Fedyaeva G.A. Sovershenst-vovanie sistemy upravleniya tyagovym elektroprivodom gruzovogo lokomotiva [The improvement of the management system of traction electric freight locomotive], Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Izvestiya of the Tula State University], 2010, Issue 3, Part 2, pp. 109-114.
5. Loginova E.Yu., Kofanov V.A. Modelirovanie mekhanicheskikh svoystv asinkhronnogo tyagovogo privoda teplovoza pri plokhikh usloviyakh stsepleniya [Modeling of mechanical properties of asynchronous traction drive of the locomotive under poor traction], Vestnik VNIIZhT [Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute], 2008, No. 3, pp. 6-9.
6. Polach O. Creep forces in simulations of traction vehicles running on adhesion limit, Wear, March 2005, Vol. 258, Issues 7–8, pp. 992-1000.
7. Wenlia L., Leitingb Z., Kan D. Performance Analysis of Re-adhesion Optimization Control Based On Full-dimension State Observer, Procedia Engineering, 2011, Vol. 23, pp. 531-536.
8. Spiryagin M., Lee K.S., Yoo H.H. Control system for maximum use of adhesive forces of a railway vehicle in a tractive mode, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, April 2008, Vol. 22, Issue 3, pp. 709-720.
9. Veselov G.E., Popov A.N., Radionov I.A. Synergetic control of asynchronous electric traction drives of locomotives, Journal of computer and systems sciences international, July 2014, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 587-600.
10. Popov A.N., Radionov I.A., Mushenko A.S Synergetic synthesis of power saving control for locomotive asynchronous drive systems, Proceedings of 6th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT-2014), 6-8 October 2014, St. Petersburg, Russia, pp. 546-550.
11. Veselov G.E., Popov A.N., Radionov I.A. Energosberegayushchee upravlenie asinkhronnym tyagovym dvigatelem: sinergeticheskiy podkhod [Energy-efficient management of asynchronous traction motor: a synergistic approach], Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2013, No. 2 (143), pp. 18-22.
12. Veselov G.E., Popov A.N., Radionov I.A., Mushenko A.S Adaptive power saving control for traction asynchronous electrical drive: synergetic approach, (ENERGYCON 2014) Book Series: IEEE International Energy Conference, 2014, pp. 1446-1453.
13. Popov A.N. Sinergeticheskiy podkhod k sintezu zakonov energosberegayushchego upravleniya tekhnicheskimi sistemami [Synergetic approach to the synthesis of energy-saving laws of technical systems], Nelineynyy mir [Nonlinear World], 2005, No. 3, pp. 38-45.
14. Kolesnikov A.A. Sinergeticheskaya kontseptsiya sistemnogo sinteza: edinstvo protsessov samoorganizatsii i upravleniya [Synergetic concept of system synthesis: the unity of the processes of self-organization and management], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURe], 2006, No. 6 (61), pp. 10-38.
15. Kolesnikov A., Veselov G., Popov A., Kolesnikov A., Kuzmenko A., Dougal R.A., Kondratiev I. Synergetic approach to the modeling of power electronic systems, 7th Workshop on Computers in Power Electronics; Blacksburg, VA, USA; 16 July 2000 through 18 July 2000, pp. 259-262.
16. Kuz’menko A.A. Nonlinear adaptive control of a shipboard power plant turbine, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, July 2012, Vol. 51, Issue 4, pp. 512-525.
17. Kuz’menko A.A. Synergetics approach to multi-machine power system hierarchical nonlinear control, 2013 5th International Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops, ICUMT 2013; Almaty; Kazakhstan; 10 September 2013 through 12 September 2013. Article number 6798419, pp. 146-150.
18. Koropets P.A. Flatter v tyagovom privode lokomotiva v rezhime buksovaniya [Flutter in the traction drive of the locomotive in the mode of slipping], Issledovano v Rossii [Investigated in Russia], 2009, No. 12, pp. 716-772.
19. Kolesnikova A.A. Sinergeticheskaya teoriya upravleniya [Synergetic control theory], Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1994, 344 p.
20. Kolesnikov A.A., Balalaev N.V., Veselov G.E., Topchiev B.V. Metody sinergeticheskogo sinteza adaptivnykh regulyatorov [Methods of synergetic synthesis of adaptive controllers], Sinergetika i problemy teorii upravleniya: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Synergetics and problems of control theory: proceedings of], Under ed. A.A. Kolesnikova. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004, pp. 204-226.
21. Radionov I.A. Sinergeticheskiy sintez vektornoy sistemy upravleniya asinkhronnym elektroprivodom [Synergistic synthesis of induction motor vector control system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 6 (119),