|Article title||SOLUTION OF ALGEBRAIC EQUATIONS BY THE METHOD OF NIKIPORTS-RUTISHAUSER’S|
|Authors||V.F. Guzik, G.A. Kirichenko, V.I. Shmoylov|
|Section||SECTION II. MODELING OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||06, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||Presents analytical expressions representing all the roots of a random algebraic equation of the n-th degree through the ratio of the original equation. These formulas consist of two relations infinite Toeplitz determinants, diagonal elements of which are the coefficients of the algebraic equation. Such structures were called continuous fractions of Nikiports. For the efficient calculation of the values of continued fractions of Nikiports used recurrent algorithm of Rutishauser. When finding the roots of a polynomial algorithm for the summation of divergent continued fractions (r/φ-algorithm). Complex roots are determined from consideration of the values of a long series of suitable continuous fractions. The proposed algorithm for finding zeros of a polynomial has two features in comparison with the existing methods of solving algebraic equations. The first and, perhaps, a fundamentally important feature: a simple analytical method for recording all roots of an equation of n-th degree in the coefficients of the original equation. The second feature of the proposed algorithm for finding zeros of a polynomial of n-th degree, the simplicity and regularity of the information graph algorithm, which makes it attractive for hardware implementation in the final field of supercomputers with reconfigurable structure. As an example, consider the solution of the algebraic equation 39-th degree.|
|Keywords||Algebraic equations; infinite Toeplitz determinants; divergent continuous fraction; r/φ-algorithm.|
|References||1. Mikhalkin E.N. Nekotorye formuly dlya resheniy trinomial'nykh i tetranomial'nykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [Some formulas for solutions of the trinomial and metronomically algebraic equations], Zhurnal SFU. Seriya: Matematika i fizika [Journal Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Fhisics], 2012, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 230-238.
2. Kirichenko G.A., Shmoylov V.I. Algoritmy summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh drobey i nekotorye ego primeneniya [Algorithms for summation of divergent continued fractions and its application], Zhurnal vychislitel'noy matematiki i matematicheskoy fiziki [Zhurnal
Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki], 2015, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 558-573.
3. Shmoylov V.I., Kirichenko G.A. Reshenie algebraicheskikh uravneniy nepreryvnymi drobyami Nikiportsa [The solution of the continuous algebraic equations fractions of Nieporte], Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Seriya: Matematika. Mekhanika. Informatika [Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Informatics], 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 4,
part 1, pp. 428-439.
4. Shmoylov V.I., Kirichenko G.A. The solution of algebraic equations of continued fractions of Nikiports, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Mathematics & Physics, 2014, No. 7 (4), pp. 533-547.
5. Shmoylov V.I., Kovalenko V.B. Reshenie algebraicheskikh uravneniy nepreryvnymi drobyami [The solution of the continuous algebraic equations fractions], Iskusstvennyy intellect [Artificial Intelligence], 2011, No. 1, pp. 260-270.
6. Kutishchev G.P. Reshenie algebraicheskikh uravneniy proizvol'noy stepeni: teoriya, metody, algoritmy [The solution of algebraic equations of arbitrary degree: theory, methods, algorithms]. Moscow: Izd-vo URRS, 2010, 232 p.
7. Korchagin I.F. Algebraicheskie uravneniya [Algebraic equations]. Moscow: Fizmatkniga, 2006, 160 p.
8. Shmoylov V.I. Reshenie algebraicheskikh uravneniy nepreryvnymi drobyami [The solution of the continuous algebraic equations fractions], Nats. akad. nauk Ukrainy. In-t priklad. problem mekhaniki i matematiki [National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of applied problems of mechanics and mathematics]. Lviv, 2004, 599 p.
9. Khemming R.V. Chislennye metody dlya nauchnykh rabotnikov i inzhenerov [Numerical methods for scientists and engineers]. Moscow: Nauka, 1972, 400 p.
10. Shmoylov V.I., Tuchapskiy R.I. Algebraicheskie uravneniya. Beskonechnye sistemy lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [Algebraic equation. Infinite system of linear algebraic equations], Bibliograficheskiy ukazatel'. Nats. akad. nauk Ukrainy, In-t priklad. problem mekhaniki i matematiki [Bibliographic index. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of ap-
plied problems of mechanics and mathematics]. Lviv, 2003, 83 p.
11. Mikhalkin E.N. O reshenii obshchikh algebraicheskikh uravneniy s pomoshch'yu integralov ot elementarnykh funktsiy [The General solution of algebraic equations with the help of integrals of elementary functions], Sibirskiy matematicheskiy zhurnal [Sibirskii Matematicheskii Zhurnal], 2006, Vol. 47, No. 2, pp. 365-371.
12. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi [Continuous fractions]: v 3 vol. Vol. 2. Raskhodyashchiesya nepreryvnye drobi [Divergent continuous fractions], NAN Ukrainy, In-t prikl. problem mekhaniki i matematiki [The national Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of applied. problems of mechanics and mathematics]. Lviv: Merkator, 2004, 558 p.
13. Shmoylov V.I., Kovalenko V.B. Nekotoroe primeneniya algoritma summirovaniya raskhodyashchiesya nepreryvnykh drobey [Some applications of the algorithm of summation of divergent continued fractions], Vestnik Yuzhnogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN [Bulletin of the South scientific center of RAS], 2012, No. 4 (149), pp. 3-13.
14. Shmoylov V.I., Savchenko D.I. Ob algoritme summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh drobey [About the algorithm of summation of divergent continued fractions], Vestnik VGU. Seriya: Fizika. Matematika [Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Physics. Mathematics], 2013, No. 2, pp. 258-276.
15. Guzik V.F., Shmoylov V.I., Kirichenko G.A. Nepreryvnye drobi i ikh primenenie v vychislitel'noy matematike [Continuous fractions and their application in computational mathematics], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 1 (150), pp. 158-174. 16. Shmoylov V.I. Raskhodyashchiesya sistemy lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [Divergent systems of linear algebraic equations]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2010, 205 p.
17. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi i r/-algoritm [Continuous fractions and r/-algorithm]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2012, 608 p.
18. Shmoylov V.I., Redin A.A., Nikulin N.A. Nepreryvnye drobi v vychislitel'noy matematike [Continuous fractions in computational mathematics]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuFU, 2015, 228 p.
19. Aitken A.C. On Bernulli's numerical solution of algebraic equations. Edinburg, Proc. Roy. Soc., (1925/26), pp. 289-305.
20. Rutiskhauzer G. Algoritm chastnykh i raznostey [The algorithm and private differences]. Moscow: IIL, 1960, 93 p.