|Article title||STRUCTURAL SYSTEM TYPE: DYNAMIC SYSTEM OF OBJECTS|
|Authors||S.N. Nikolsky, I.F. Surgenko|
|Section||SECTION II. COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|Month, Year||07, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The research of process of structural analysis takes the important place in the modern theory of computerized information systems. As a result we have the technologies of structural analysis, which represent the detail of the modeling process at a conceptual level, from the software life cycle models. In particular, these include ARIS, UML, BpML, and other technologies that use object - and process-oriented approaches. It becomes clear that the technology of structural analysis is determined by a set of concepts in terms of which the object model of automation, i.e., ontology, taken by the developer. A necessary requirement of the ontology is its universality, under- stood as the highest possible independence from the type of automation object that provides the breadth of application of appropriate technology of structural analysis. The concept of system forms a universal ontology, in which the values of the calling form "system" is detailed in the Genral and mathematical systems theory, system analysis and operations research. The development of technology of structural analysis associated with a system-oriented approach, presented in the form of SysML that is more suited to the goals of systems engineering. The purpose of this paper is to study the possibility of using metaontology "object" to build metaontology "dynamic system of objects". The main objective is to construct a structural model of a dynamic system of objects. The paper shows that the structural model of the dynamic system of objects can be constructed on base of the metamodels of natural metaontology and the principle of ontological reduction.|
|Keywords||Ontological approach; structural modeling; systems engineering structural type system; the state space of objects; dynamic system of objects.|
|References||1. Nikol'skiy S.N. Ontologicheskie modeli zhiznennogo tsikla informatsionno-upravlyayushchikh sistem. Sibirskoe otdelenie RAN, Institut matematiki im. S.L. Soboleva [Ontological model of life cycle information management systems. Siberian branch of the RAS, Institute of mathematics im. S. L. Sobolev], Materialy Vserossiyskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem
«Znaniya-Ontologii-Teorii» (ZONT-2007). Novosibirsk, 14-16 sentyabrya 2007 [Materials of all-Russian conference with international participation "Knowledge-Ontology-Theory" (an UMBRELLA-2007). Novosibirsk, 14-16 September 2007], pp. 184-190.
2. Nikol'skiy S.N., Surzhenko I.F. Avtomatizatsiya informatsionnykh sistem i metamodelirovaniya [Automation of information systems and metamodelling], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 7 (156), pp. 187-195.
3. Goldblatt R. Toposy: kategornyy analiz logiki [Topoi: the categorical analysis of logic]. Moscow: Mir, 1983, 486 p.
4. Agafonov V.N. Yazyki i sredstva spetsifikatsii programm (obzor) [Languages and tools program specification (review)], Sb. statey «Trebovaniya i spetsifikatsii v razrabotke programm» [The collection of articles "Requirements and specifications in software development"]. Moscow: Mir, 1984, pp. 285-344.
5. Mesarovich M., Takakhara Ya. Obshchaya teoriya sistem: matematicheskie osnovaniya [General systems theory: mathematical foundations]. Moscow: Mir, 1978, 311 p.
6. Khayes P. Logika deystviy. V kn. Integral'nye roboty [The logic of action. In the book Integrated robots]. Moscow, Mir, 1975, 526 p.
7. Kulba V., Nikolsky S., Zaikine O. Ontological approach to modeling of discrete event dynamic system, Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Technical Sciences. Modeling and optimization of manufacturing systems, September 2009, Vol. 57, Issue 3, pp. 241-247. (Available at:
8. Tselishchev V.V. i dr. Logika i ontologiya [Logic and ontology], Sb. statey [Collected papers]. Moscow: Nauka, 1977, 261 p.
9. Nikol'skiy S.N., Surzhenko I.F. Ontologicheskiy analiz otnosheniya «tsel'-rezul'tat» [Ontologicalanalysisof “goal-result” relation], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 7 (144), pp. 107-111.
10. Smolin L. Atomy prostranstva i vremeni [Atoms of space and time], V mire nauki, Scientific American [In the world of science, Scientific American], 2004, No. 4, pp. 96.
11. Kon P. Universal'naya algebra [Universal algebra]. Moscow: Mir, 1968, 349 p.
12. Kasti Dzh. Bol'shie sistemy. Svyaznost', slozhnost' i katastrofy [Large system. Connectivity, complexity and catastrophe]. Moscow: Mir, 1982, 286 p.
13. Kulba V., Nikolsky S. Metaontology DEDS: Operational dynamic system on classes, J. Management and Production Engineering Review, September, 2011, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 28-34.
14. Wolf K.E. Applications of Temporal Conceptual Semantic System, RF Conference with international participation, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Preprints, September, 2007, Vol. 1, pp. 3-15.
15. Bennett, Matthew B., Ingham, Michel, Jenkins, Steven, Karban, Robert, Rouquette, Nicolas, Wagner, David A. An Ontology for State Analysis: Formalizing the Mapping to SysML, IEEE Aero Conference 2012.
16. Ericksson O., Henderson-Sellers B., Agrefalk P.J. Ontological and Linguistic metamodeling revisited, J. Informanion and Software Technology, 2013, No. 55, pp. 2099-2124.
17. Lee H., Jaekwon S. Ontological semantic inference based on cognitive map, J. Expert systems with Applications, 2014, No. 41, pp. 2981-2988.
18. Christopher L. Delp, Elyse Fosse. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Systems Engineering Interfaces: A Model Based Approach, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA. Submitted to 2013 IEEE Aerospace Conference Big Sky, Montana, March 2-9, 2013.
19. Delligatti, Lenny. SysML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Systems Modeling Language. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2013. ISBN 978-0-321-92786-6.
20. Nikol'skiy S.N., Sukhov A. Metodika organizatsii protsessa soprovozhdeniya IT-sistem [The technique of the organization of the maintenance process of IT system], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 7 (120), pp. 170-174.