|Article title||MATHEMATICAL OF KISLOVODSK DEPOSIT CARBON MINERAL WATER|
|Authors||А.V. Malkov, I.M. Pershin, I.S. Pomelyayko|
|Section||SECTION III. MODELING AND DESIGN|
|Month, Year||07, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||28,50, 519.876.5|
|Abstract||It is known that the study of gidrolitosfernyh processes used different models: hydraulic, flat, flat-spatial and spatial. Each of the original study fields, Mathematical models of the structure may be similar, but the parameters, used in mathematical models for each field original. Determination of these parameters for the given field area is very time-consuming and important task. The problem of constructing a mathematical model of the processes gidrolitosfernyh Kislovodsk mineral water. The hydrodynamic and hydrogeochemical regimes aquifers are characterized by highly dynamic, and depend on the natural and man-made factors. The subject field is studied for about a century, but the answers have not received, largely due to the complexity of the geological structure of the deposit. A mathematical model of the deposit described by partial differential equations, reflecting flat-spatial filtering process and mass transfer. On the basis of geological and hydrogeological characteristics of the structure, is a three-layer flat-spatial model geofiltration, including top – pressure-unconfined aquifer subhorizon verhnevalanzhinsky and two pressure: nizhnevalanzhinsky subhorizon and tithonian horizon. Capacity and filtration properties of the aquifer were determined by the results of experimental-filtration works with existing production wells. This work is considered to deposit, done for the first time by the authors. The filtration area is taken piecewise smooth. The possibility of such an assumption is confirmed by geophysical surveys. Verification results of a mathematical model of Kislovodsk field are given in the article. Purpose - to develop a mathematical model of Kislovodsk me-deposits is mineral water. Despite the high complexity of the geological and hydrogeological structure model fairly accurately reflects the processes gidrogeodinamiki and migration, which is confirmed by the analysis of retrospective ion data for 11-year period (2002–2013 gg.). The resulting mathematical model not only has scientific importance (to evaluate the relationship of various aquifers and their development in the near and distant perspective), but also of great practical importance. Using the model can be organized and long-term operational management system hydromineral base of deposits, to predict the situation with feed forward periods up to 10–20 years.|
|Keywords||Hydrolithosphere; mathematical model; filtration reservoir parameters; mineral waters; verification.|
|References||1. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M. Sintez raspredelennykh regulyatorov dlya sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami [The synthesis of distributed controllers for systems management processes hydrolithosphere]. Moscow: Nauchnyy mir, 2007, 364 p.
2. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M. Sistemy s raspredelennymi parametrami. Analiz i sintez [System with distributed parameters. Analysis and synthesis]. Moscow: Nauchnyy mir, 2012, 476 p.
3. Pershin I.M., Kuz'min N.N., Malkov A.V. Formirovanie tselevykh funktsiy v zadachakh upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami [The formation of the objective functions in problems of control hydrolithosphere processes], Sbornik 5-y Rossiyskoy mul'tikonferentsii po problemam upravleniya «Informatsionnye tekhnologii v upravlenii» (ITU-2012) [A collection
of 5-th Russian multiconference on control problems, "Information technologies in management" (ITU-2012)], 2012, pp. 622-632.
4. Pershin I.M., Malkov A.V., Pershin M.I. Operativnoe i strategicheskoe upravlenie rezhimami ekspluatatsii gidrolitosfernykh ob"ektov [Operational and strategic management of the operation hydrolithosphere objects], Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek [Nedropolzovanie XXI Vek], 2014, No. 6, pp. 40.
5. Pershin I.M., Malkov A.V., Dubogrey V.F. Metodika sinteza raspredelennykh sistem upravleniya rezhimami ekspluatatsii mestorozhdeniy mineral'nykh vod [The technique of synthesis of distributed control systems modes of operation of deposits of mineral waters], Izvestiya vuzov. Geologiya i razvedka [Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniy. Geologiya i
Razvedka], 2012, No. 2, pp. 76-81.
6. Pershin I.M., Malkov A.V., Krishtal V.A. Postroenie sistemy upravleniya parametrami ekspluatatsii sistemy dobychi mineral'noy vody v regione KMV [Building control system the operating parameters of the mining system mineral water in the region of CMW], Sovremennaya nauka i innovatsii [Modern Science and Innovation], 2013, No. 1, pp. 17-23.
7. Pershin I.M., Veselov G.E., Pershin M.I. Sintez raspredelennykh sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami mestorozhdeniy mineral'nykh vod [Synthesis of distributed control systems gidrolitosfernymi processes mineral waters], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 8 (157), pp. 123-137.
8. Pershin I.M., Malkov A.V., Tsapleva V.V. Tekhnologicheskaya bezopasnost' ekspluatatsii gidromineral'nykh istochnikov [Process safety manual sources hydromineral], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 4 (129), pp. 25-31.
9. Pershin I.M., Pomelyayko I.S. Sistemnyy analiz ekologicheskogo sostoyaniya zony gipergeneza kurorta Kislovodska [System analysis of the ecological state of the hypergenesis zone of the resort of Kislovodsk], Vestnik Severo-Kavkazskogo federal'nogo universiteta [Herald of North-Caucasus Federal University], 2013, No. 3 (36), pp. 74-80.
10. Malkov A.V., Pershin I.M. Sintez raspredelennykh regulyatorov dlya sistem upravleniya gidrolitosfernymi protsessami [The synthesis of distributed controllers for systems management hydrolithosphere processes], Mir lingvistiki i kommunikatsii: elektronnyy nauchnyy
zhurnal [World of linguistics and communication: electronic scientific journal], 2007, pp. 235.
11. Pershin M.I. Proektirovanie sistemy upravleniya parametrami Kislovodskogo mestorozhdeniya mineral'nykh vod [The design of the control system parameters Kislovodsk mineral water deposits], Tekhnologii razvitiya kurortno-rekreatsionnogo kompleksa SKFO. Sbornik trudov 2-y
ezhegodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii prepodavateley, studentov i molodykh uchenykh SKFU "Universitetskaya nauka – regionu" [Technology for the development of resort-recreational complex of the North Caucasus Federal district. Proceedings of the 2nd annual scientific-practical conference of teachers, students and young scientists of NCFU "University science – the region"]. Vol. 1. Pyatigorsk: Izd.-vo SKFU, 2014, pp. 143-156.
12. Malkov A.V., Zenkina O.N., Pomelyayko V.I., Pomelyayko I.S. Matematicheskaya model' geofil'tratsii i migratsii zagryaznennykh gruntovykh vod na kurorte Kislovodsk [Mathematical model migration and geofi polluted groundwater health resort Kislovodsk], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 7 (144), pp. 190-194.
13. Papadopulos I.S. Nonsteady Flow to multiaquifer wells, Journal of Geoph. Pesearch, 1966, Vol. 7.1, No. 20, pp. 4791-4797.
14. Khan Irfan A. Determination of aquifer parameters using regression analysis, Water resource Bull, 1982, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 325-330.
15. William By Porter A. Sensitivity problems in distributive systems, Int. J. Control, 1976, Vol. 5, pp. 159-177.
16. Jacob C.E. and Lohmabs S.W. Nonsteady flow to awell of constant drowdown in extansive aguifers, Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 1952, No. 33, pp. 559-569.
17. Hantush M. Hydraulic of wells. Advances in Hydroscience. New York Acad. Press., 1964, Vol. I.
18. Martirosyan A.V., Martirosyan K.V. Modeling of information system "Caucasus Mineral Water’s hydromineral resources", 4th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Science and Society". London: SCIEURO, 2013, pp. 16-24.
19. Kemp J.B. Wright C.E. The assesment of rifer regulation losses, Memoirs JAN. Symp., 1997, Vol. III. Part I, pp. 1-19.
20. Martirosyan A.V., Martirosyan K.V., Pershin I.M. Analysis of the Caucasus Mineral Waters’ Field’s Modeling, Modern Applied Science, 2015, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 204-210. ISSN 1913-1844 E-ISSN 1913-1852. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education.