|Article title||ASSESSMENT AND FORECASTING THE INSULATION OF POWER CABLE LINES|
|Authors||M.N. Dubyago, V.Kh. Pshikhopov, N.K. Poluyanovich|
|Section||SECTION V. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||07, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||621.315.3: 621.316.99|
|Abstract||Relevance of the work lies in the fact that the reliability and continuity of power cable lines (PCL) is strongly dependent on the temperature of the line and the external environment. This is particularly evident in the operation in the climatic conditions of the country in which the thermal insulation properties vary significantly depending on the season. In operation, the heating occurs under load due to the PCL active power losses in the conductor and the insulation element. If the core temperature approaches the maximum, then begins the process of intensive thermal wear, aging and its thermal insulation breakdown. This indicator reliability has been the subject of study in this work. Resource electrical insulation of the cable determines the actual operating time and lifespan characterizes the calendar time from the date of putting into operation regardless of operating time and load factor. Thus, in the article the problem of assessment and prediction of residual life of cable systems of power supply, in conditions of thermal modes of operation. To achieve the goal the following objectives: – to establish the effect of temperature of the line, external factors and operational modes on the insulating properties of the PCL; – on the basis of a mathematical model of aging and identified changes in the properties of isolation from operational factors suggest a methodology to assess resource PCL. It is shown that the evaluation of the used and residual life of the insulation can be obtained from measurements of the insulation, depending on the operating parameters using a mathematical model of aging. We obtained and constructed according to the function of the aging time and temperature, built at various parameters of the Weibull distribution.|
|Keywords||Insulating materials; resources; non-invasive diagnosis; forecasting.|
|References||1. Dubyago M.N. Kontrol' sostoyaniya elektroizolyatsionnykh sistem vysokovol'tnogo oborudovaniya pod rabochim napryazheniem metodom chastichnykh razryadov [The control of the state of insulating systems of high voltage equipment under operating voltage by the method of partial discharges], IX Ezhegodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya studentov i aspirantov bazovykh kafedr Yuzhnogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN: Tezisy dokladov [The IX Annual scientific conference of students and
postgraduate students of basic departments of the southern scientific center of RAS: Abstracts of reports]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuNTsRAN, 2012, pp.139-140.
2. Zalizny D.I. Mathematical modeling of thermal processes in power cables with plastic isolation, The bulletin of the Gomel state technical university of P.O. Suchoj, 2009, No. 3.
3. Sitnikov V.F., Skopintsev V.A. Probabilistic and statistical approach to an assessment of resources of the electro network equipment in use, Electricity, 2007, No. 11.
4. Poluyanovich N.K., Stul'neva A.V., Dubyago M.N. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema diagnostiki i kontrolya sostoyaniya izolyatsii silovykh kabel'nykh liniy [Automated system diagnostics and condition monitoring of insulation of power cable lines]. Patent. BI № 1. RU 112525. 10.01.2012.
5. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Nerazrushayushchiy metod prognozirovaniya ostatochnogo resursa silovykh kabel'nykh liniy [Non-destructive prediction method of residual life of power cable lines], Informatika, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Information, Computing and Engineering Education], 2012, No. 1 (8), pp. 27-33.
6. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Research and Analysis of Insulating Materials of Technical Systems by Method of Partial Discharges. (AMSA) World Academic Publishing Co., Ltd.
7. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Study of characteristics of partial discharge for assess-ment of condition of electrical insulating materials of power supply system, Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, 2014, Vol. 459, pp. 70-75.
8. Zarifian A.A., Kolpahchyan P.G., Pshikhopov V.Kh., Medvedev M.Yu., Grebennikov N.V., Zak V.V. Evaluation of electric traction’s energy efficiency by computer simulation, 2013 IMACS World Congress. 26-28, August, 2013. Barcelona.
9. Pshikhopov V.Kk., Krukhmalev V., Medvedev M.Y., and Neydorf, R. Estimation of Energy Potential for Control of Feeder of Novel Cruiser/Feeder MAAT System," SAE Technical Paper2012-01-2099, 2012, doi:10.4271/2012-01-2099.
10. Pshikhopov V.Kh, Medvedev М.Yu. Managing moving objects in certain and uncertain environments. Мoscow: Nauka, 2011, 350 p. ISBN 978-5-02-037509-3.
11. Pshikhopov V.Kh., Medvedev M.Yu., and Shevchenko V. Multilevel control system of the power grid. The 2014 International Conference on Materials Science, Chemistry and Energy (ICMSCE 2014) 30- 31, August, 2014. Xi’an, China.
12. Dubyago M.N. Mathematical description of interaction of the elements in the power network system, Applied Mechanics and Materials Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, 2014, Vol. 448-453, pp. 2455-2460.
13. Vdoviko V.P. Chastichnye razryady v diagnostirovanii vysokovol'tnogo oborudovaniya [Partial discharges to diagnosis of high voltage equipment]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2007, 155 p.
14. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. The method of nondestructive testing and prediction of evolving insulation defect of power line cable, International SAUM Conference on systems, Automatic Control and Measurements, 2012, pp. 418-422.
15. Dubyago M.N. Razrabotka modeli stareniya i opredeleniya ostatochnogo resursa izolyatsii silovykh kabeley [Development of model of ageing and definition of the residual resource of isolation of power cables], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 4 (153), pp. 107-114.
16. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich I.A.., Poluyanovich N.K. Thermodynamic Approach for Identifying oxidative processes insulation breakdown, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2015, Vol. 752-753, pp. 1153-1157.
17. Bur'kov D.V., Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Otsenki stepeni stareniya izolyatsii materialov kabeley s mnogosloynoy bumazhno-propitkoy [Assess the degree of aging of insulation materials of cables with multi-layer paper-impregnation], Mezhdunarodnoe nauchnoe sotrudnichestvo, obrazovanie i kul'tura [International Scientific Cooperation, Education and
Culture], 2014, No. 3 (4), pp. 89-101.
18. Dubyago M.N. Diagnostika kabel'nykh sistem pri pomoshchi izmereniya chastichnykh razryadov [Diagnostics of cable systems through partial discharge measurements], Sbornik nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot «Nauka i obrazovanie na rubezhe tysyacheletiy» [Collection of research works "Science and education at the turn of the Millennium"]. Kislovodsk, 2014, Issue 1, pp. 190-200.
19. Dubyago M.N., Poluyanovich N.K. Analysis of Insulation Materials of Cable Systems by Method of Partial Discharges, Advances in Materials Science and Applications, 2015, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 23-32.
20. Pshikhopov V.Kh., Medvedev M.Y. Estimation and control in complex dynamic systems. Analysis of Insulation Materials of Cable Systems by Method of Partial Discharges. Moscow: Physical and Mathematical Literature, 2009, 295 p.