|Article title||TECHNICAL EQUIOMENT FOR SYSTEM OF EARLY DETECTION OF FOREST FIRES|
|Authors||E.V. Vorobiev, A.Ya. Nomerchuk, K.K. Arutyunov, G.G. Lisovoy, V.I. Plotnikov|
|Section||SECTION III. CALCULATION ALGORITHMS AND SYSTEM DESIGN|
|Month, Year||08, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||614.841.3, 614.842|
|Abstract||The problem of forest fires is particularly acute extremely now due to the global warming, and also expansion of activity of the human. For fast detection of forest fires the systems including a number of technical means, algorithms of their work, analytical models, and also models for a prediction of emergence of the fires as on the basis of data on the district, weather characteristics, and on the basis of data from touch devices are used. The purpose of this article is illumination of technical components which with various share of success can be used for detection of forest fires. The main way of the solution of the maximum early, exact and effective detecting of the centers of ignition is association of various methods and devices of detecting in uniform system. Data have to be considered in the semi-automatic mode within the uniform mathematical model adapted for this region, type of the forest, climate. Basic elements of such system: subsystem of the sensors of various level distributed in environment taking into account a land relief and probability of formation of the centers of ignition; the radar devices calibrated for detection of a smoke; thermovisors and cameras; the data transmission subsystem constructed on protocols and the equipment with a low power consumption; the server device receiving and processing information with participation of the person. The system doesn"t assume use of aircraft for data collection as they are expensive, especially in big territories. Similar systems of early detection of forest fires it is expedient to carry out introduction at the state level in woody territories, to the subject increased fire-dangerous risk.|
|Keywords||Forestfire; preventionofforestfire; monitoringofforests; technical equipment of technosphere safety; system of radiolocation; gas-sensitive sensors; network providing for system of monitoring.|
|References||1. White R.H. Effect of Lignin Content and Extractives on the Higher Heating Value of Wood, Wood and Fiber Science, 1987, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 446-452.
2. Cerkov B.B., Sivenkov A.B., Buj Din' Than', Aseeva R.M. Teplovydelenie pri gorenii drevesiny [The heat generated by burning wood], Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta lesa – Lesnoy vestnik [Moscow state forest university bulletin — Lesnoy vestnik], 2003, No. 5, pp. 74-79.
3. Branca C., Albano A., Di Blasi C. Critical Evaluation of Wood Devolatilization Mechanisms, Thermochim Acta, 2005, Vol. 429, pp. 133-141.
4. Di Blasi C. Modeling and Simulation of Combustion Processes of Charring and Non Charring Solid Fuels, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 1992, Vol. 19, pp. 71-104.
5. Moghtadery B., Novozhilov V., Fletcher D., Kent J.H. An Integral Model for the Transient Pyrolysis of Solid Materials, Fire and Materials, 1997, Vol. 21, pp. 7-16.
6. Mikkola E., Wichman I.S. On the Thermal Ignition of Combustible Materials, Fire and Materials, 1989, Vol. 14, pp. 87-96.
7. Vorob'ev Yu.L., Akimov V.A., Sokolov Yu.I. Lesnye pozhary na territorii Rossii: Sostoyanie I problem [Forest fires in Russia: State and problems], By ed. Yu.L. Vorob'eva. Moscow: DJeKS-PRESS, 2004, 312 p.
8. Plakhteev A.P., Orekhov A.A., Plakhteev P.A. Sistema monitoring lesnykh pozharov na osnove sensornykh setey [The monitoring system of forest fires on the basis of sensor networks], Radioelektronni I kompjuterni sistemi [Radio electronic and computer systems], 2014, No. 6 (70), pp. 85-89.
9. Kechar Bouabdellaha, Houache Noureddine, Sekhri Larbi. Using Wireless Sensor Networks for Reliable Forest Fires Detection, Procedia Computer Science, 2013, Vol. 19, pp. 794-801.
10. Wolfgang Krull, Robert Tobera, Ingolf Willms, Helmut Essen. Early forest fire detection and verification using optical smoke, gas and microwave sensors, Procedia Engineering, 2012, Vol. 45, pp. 584-594.
11. Sherstyukov B.G. Metody ocenki posledstviy izmeneniya klimata dlya fizicheskikh I biologicheskikh sistem: kollektivnaya monografiya [Methods for assessing the effects of climate change on physical and biological systems: collective monograph]. Moscow: Rosgidromet, 2012, 269 p.
12. Available at: http://www.fire-watch.de/system-overview (Accessed 15 August 2015).
13. Available at: http://www.libelium.com/wireless_sensor_networks_ to_detec_forest_fires/ (Accessed 19 August 2015).
14. Bayo A., Antolнn D., Medrano N., Calvo B. Early Detection and Monitoring of Forest Fire with a WirelessSensor Network System, Procedia Engineering, 2010, Vol. 5, pp. 248-251.
15. Gemma Sanjuan, Carlos Brun, Tomas Margalef, and Ana Cortes.Wind field uncertainty in forest fire propagation prediction, Procedia Computer Science, 2014, Vol. 29, pp. 1535-1545.
16. Galkin P.V., Golovkina L.V., Borisenko A.S. Issledovanie vliyaniya lesnykh massivov na dal'nost' svyazi v setyakh Zig Bee [Study of the influence of forests on the range of communication in ZigBee networks], Vostochno-Evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovykh tehnologiy [East-European magazine of advanced technologies], 2011, pp. 51-55.
17. Serebrennikov M.Yu., Sannikov S.P. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya poteri moshchnosti radiosignala v lesu [Experimental study of power loss of the radio signal in the woods], Studencheskiy Nauchnyy Forum 2013: tez. dokl. V Mezhdunar. Studencheskaya elektr. nauch. konf. [Student research forum 2013: abstracts of V International student electric. scientific
conference]. Ekaterinburg, 2013.
18. Serebrennikov M.Yu. Radiochastotnye tehnologii v lesnoy sfere [RF technology in the forest sector], Nauchnoe tvorchestvo molodezhi – lesnomu kompleksu Rossii: materialy VIII Vseros. nauch.-tehn. konf. Studentov I aspirantov I konkursa poprogramme «Umnik» [The scientific works of young – forest complex of Russia: materials of the VIII all-Russian. scientific-
technical conference of students and graduate students and the competition on the program "Umnik"], By ed. S.V. Zalesov [i dr.]. – Ekaterinburg: UGLTU, 2012, Part 1, pp. 359-361.
19. Faludi R. Building Wireless Sensor Networks. O’REILLY, 2011, 321 p.
20. Available at:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redan-1 (Accessed 05 August 2015).