|Article title||ROBOT TRAINING BY MOVEMENT SHOWING AND CONSIDERING ENVIRONMENT DEFORMING|
|Authors||V.F. Golovin, A.G. Leskov, M.V. Arkhipov, M.Yu. Rachkov, S.D. Legotin|
|Section||SECTION VI. MEDICAL ROBOTICS|
|Month, Year||10, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The method of robot teaching by showing considering deforming of the soft tissues is considered in the article. This method is the most natural for inputting to the robot the necessary data of forces and movements. From the point of task setting the control problems considering the information about forces of interacting of robot tool with environment - position, impedance, position-force and compliant control are discussed. For training by showing of the necessary movements with the deforming of soft tissues the new algorithms and biomechatronic compliant modules were developed. The method of teaching "force" points containing the information about assigned forces of soft tissues deforming is a special case. The robot program performs an interpolation for continuous path obtaining after “force” points determination. The program task setting of “force” points is the method drawback. The general spatial case of teaching by showing with the deforming of soft tissues is considered and the layout of force sensors relatively to the handle defining the necessary movement and force is given. This method of showing does not require program setting of necessary forces for deforming of the soft tissues by a doctor. The schemes of training by showing are given for robots containing torque joint sensors or having the ability to determine the joint torque by measuring electric currents of motors. Sharing seance of performing massage mechanotherapy into two phases - training for necessary movements and forces and reproduction of trained trajectory the developed method allows to automate the activities of a doctor, performing techniques of restorative medicine, which is necessary to improve the working ability of the population.|
|Keywords||Manipulation robot; multi-component force sensor; restorative medicine; massage; training; showing; soft tissue; admittance control.|
|References||1. Golovin V.F., Samorukov A.E. Sposob massazha i ustroystvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [Massage method and device for its implementation]. Patent RF, No. 2145833, 1998.
2. Golovin V.F., Razumov A.N., Poduraev Yu.V. Mekhatronnyy podkhod pri proektirovanii meditsinskoy tekhniki [Mechatronic approach to the design of medical technology], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2005, No. 7.
3. Golovin V.F., Rachkov M.Yu., Arkhipov M.V., Zhuravlev V.V. Avtomaticheskiy massazhnyy manipulyator [Automatic massage manipulator]. Patent RF, No. 109407, 2011.
4. Golovin V.F., Arkhipov M.V., Zhuravlev V.V. Ergaticheskie i biotekhnicheskie sistemy upravleniya v meditsinskoy robototekhnike [And ergonomics of biotechnical systems management in the medical robotics], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2011, No. 5, pp. 54-56.
5. Golovin V.F., Rachkov M.Yu., Arkhipov M.V. Zhuravlev V.V. Avtomaticheskaya massazhnaya sistema [Automatic massage system]. Patent RF, No. 116042, 2011.
6. Golovin V.F., Arkhipov M.V., Zhuravlev V.V. Robototekhnika v vosstanovitel'noy meditsine. Roboty dlya mekhanoterapii [Robotics in restorative medicine. Robots for mechanotherapy]. LAPLAMBERT Academic Publishing, GmbH&Co. KG, 2012, 280 p.
7. Golovin V.F., Samorukov A.E., Arkhipov M.V., Zhuravlev V.V. Obzor sostoyaniya
robototekhniki v vosstanovitel'noy meditsine [An overview of the status of Robotech nicks in restorative medicine], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2011, No. 8, pp. 42-50.
8. Gorinevskiy D.N., Formal'skiy A.M., Shneyder A.Yu. Upravlenie manipulyatsionnymi sistemami na osnove informatsii ob usiliyakh [Control of manipulation systems on the basis of information about the effort]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 1994, 368 p.
9. Eremushkin M.A. Manual'nye metody issledovaniya v komplekse reabilitatsionnykh
meropriyatiy pri patologii oporno-dvigatel'nogo apparata: dis. … d-ra med. nauk [Manual re-
search methods in the complex rehabilitation measures for pathology of the musculoskeletal system. Dr. med. Sc. diss.]. Moscow, 2006.
10. Kuleshov V.S, Lakota N.A. Distantsionno upravlyaemye roboty i manipulyatory [Remotely controlled robots and manipulators]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1986, 328 p.
11. Kulakov F.M., Chernakova S.E. Informatsionnaya tekhnologiya obucheniya robotov pokazom dvizheniy [Information technology training robots by demonstration of movements], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2008, No. 7, pp. 23-28.
12. Medvedev V.S., Leskov A.G., Yushchenko A.S. Sistemy upravleniya manipulyatsionnykh robotov [Control system of manipulator robots]. Moscow: Nauka, 1978, 416 p.
13. Golovin V.F. Robot for massage, Proceedings of JARP 2nd Workshop on Medical Robotics Heidelberg, Germany, 1997.
14. Golovin V., Zhuravlev V., Arkhipov M. Robotics in Restorative Medicine. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, GmbH & Co. KG, 2012, 270 p.
15. Golovin V., Zhuravlev V., Arkhipov M. Position/force control of medical robot interacting with dynamic biological soft tissue, Advances on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators, Proceedings of Romansy 2014 XX CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators. Springer, 2014, pp. 303-310.
16. Golovin V., Arkhipov M., Legotin S., Kocherevskaya L. Еxpansion of ergonomics function in medical robotics // New Trends in Medical and Service Robots, Proceedings of Third International Workshop on Medical and Service Robots. Springer, 2015, pp. 207-218.
17. Petrović, P., Nikola Lukić and Ivan Danliov. Generalized Backdrive and Compliant Motion Control of Multi Joint Robot Arm in Medical Physical Interaction with Humans. – Springer International Publishing, 2013.
18. Tavakoli M., Patel R.V., Moallem M., Aziminejad A. Haptics for teleoperated surgical robotic systems. Monograph series in the World scientific publishing under the title «New frontiers in robotics». Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Company, 2003, 290 p.
19. Vukobratovic M. How to control interacting with dynamic environment, Journal of Intelligent and Robotic System, 1997, No. 19, pp. 119-152.
20. Vukobratovic M., Surdilovic D., Ecalo Y., Katic D. Dynamics and robust control of robot – environment interaction. Monograph series in the World scientific publishing under the title «New frontiers in robotics», World Scientific Publishing Company, 2009, 660 p.