|Article title||METHOD FOR ACTIVE COMPENSATION OF INDUCED CURRENTS|
|Section||SECTION II. MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF PHYSICAL PROCESSES AND DEVICES|
|Month, Year||11, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||The article deals with electromagnetic influences over communication lines from rail power supply system. A brief analysis of the applied methods and line protection means is carried out. The need to create the device for compensating elevated levels of the negative impact in cable lines was considered. In the second part of the article measurements of interference in cable communication lines are described including the site of Art. Podkumok – Art. Kislovodsck of the North-Caucasian Railway – branch of JSC "Russian Railways". Measurement schemes and empirical values of dangerous and confounding factors were examined in details and given in the article. The possibility of determining the optimal triggering threshold of compensating device was considered based on a statistical analysis of the measured currents. The diagram and the result of measurements of the spectral components of emission at the example of an electric locomotive 2ES6-001 is given in the third part. Empirical function of correlation is shown. This function is obtained as a result of the fast Fourier transformation of the measured spectral density. Approximation of function as a series of normalized B-spline based on the criterion of minimum of average squared error is done. A simplified diagram of the compensator of induced currents is given in the fourth part. Calculation of the impulse function of this device was done on the basis of the criterion of minimum of variance of compensation error with consideration of the effective correlation time. Approximation of the resulting function was done in the form of a linear span of B-spline. In addition the scheme of the device for currents compensation with not zero expectation is considered. The analysis of the results obtained is done. Finally, the conclusion about the possibility and feasibility of creating the device for compensation of induced currents to enhance security of cable telecommunications systems and, consequently, improve safety of the transportation process of the Russian railways was made.|
|Keywords||Induced currents; electromagnetic compatibility; the correlation function; spectral density; B-spline; pulse characteristics; compensator.|
|References||1. Tsaliovich A. Cable Shielding of Electromagnetic Compatibility. Chapman & Hall, 1995, 469 p. 2. Pravila zashchity ustroystv provodnoy svyazi i provodnogo veshchaniya ot vliyaniya tyagovoy seti elektrifitsirovannykh zheleznykh dorog peremennogo toka [The rules of protection devices wired communication and wired broadcasting from the influence of traction network of electrified Railways AC]. Moscow: Transport, 1989, 135 p.
3. Shamanov V.I. Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost' sistem zheleznodorozhnoy avtomatiki i telemekhaniki [Electromagnetic compatibility of systems of railway automatics and telemechanics]. Moscow: GOU «Uchebno-metodicheskiy tsentr po obrazovaniyu na zheleznodorozhnom transporte», 2013, 300 p.
4. Kul'bikayan Kh.Sh., Shandybin A.V. Model' vzaimodeystviya tyagovoy seti i liniy svyazi [The interaction model of traction network and communication lines], Avtomatika, svyaz', informatika [Automation Communication Informatics], 2012, No. 7, pp. 10-12.
5. Kostyukov I.A. Obshchie voprosy obespecheniya elektromagnitnoy sovmestimosti silovykh kabel'nykh liniy, ikh propusknaya sposobnost' i sposoby konstruktivnogo ispolneniya ekranov [General issues of electromagnetic compatibility of cable power transmission lines, their capacity and methods of design of screens], Elektrotekhnika i Elektromekhanika [Electrical Engineering & Electromechanics], 2013, No. 04, pp. 65-68.
6. Kaminskaya T.P., Nedorezov V.G. Novye razrabotki. Samovosstanavlivayushchiesya predokhraniteli na fazovom perekhode [New developments. Resettable fuse protection on the phase transition], Elektronnaya promyshlennost' [Electronic Engineering], 2008, No. 4, pp. 57-61.
7. Pishgahzadeh B., Soleymani S., Faghihi F. New active type of SFCL during unbalanced faults allocated in incoming and outgoing feeders of distribution networks, International Joural on “Technical and Physical Problems of Engineering” (IJTPE), June 2015, No. 2 (23 vol. 7), pp. 77-83.
8. Kul'bikayan Kh.Sh., Kul'bikayan B.Kh., Zaytseva L.A., Shandybin A.V. Razrabotka metodiki rascheta opasnykh i meshayushchikh vliyaniy elektrotyagi postoyannogo i peremennogo toka na apparaturu provodnoy svyazi. Otchet o nauchno-issledovatel'skoy rabote (№86/1501 ot 01.02.08 g.) [Development of methods of calculation of the dangerous and disturbing influences of the electric drive train, AC and DC on the equipment wired. Report on scientific research (No. 86/1501 here 01.02.08)]. Rostov-on-Don: RGUPS, 2009, 121 p.
9. Gavrilyuk V.I., Shcheka V.I., Meleshko V.V. Ispytaniya novykh tipov podvizhnogo sostava na elektromagnitnuyu sovmestimost' s ustroystvami signalizatsii i svyazi [Testing of new types of rolling stock for electromagnetic compatibility with signalling and communication], Nauka ta progres transportu. Visnik Dnipropetrovskogo natsional'nogo universitetu zaliznichnogo transport [Science and transport progress. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk national University of railway transport], 2015, No. 05 (59), pp. 07-15.
10. Nazarov O.N., Nikiforova N.B., Petrovichev A.P. Parametry toka elektropodvizhnogo sostava postoyannogo i peremennogo toka, okazyvayushchie meshayushchee vliyanie na linii svyazi. Informatsionnyy otchet (k dogovoru №3338/08/1501 mezhdu OAO VNIIZhT i VNIIAS MPS Rossii) [Parameters of DC electric rolling stock AC and DC, providing a disturbing effect on the
communication line. Information report (contract No. 3338/08/1501 between JSC VNIIZHT and VNIIAS Ministry of Railways of Russia)]. Moscow: OAO VNIIZhT, 2008, 43 p.
11. Shandybin A.V., Taran V.N., Kul'bikayan Kh.Sh., Kul'bikayan B.Kh. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoy registratsii programmy dlya EVM №2015660049. Programma dlya realizatsii algoritma otsenki plotnosti veroyatnosti i funktsii ras-predeleniya po kriteriyu minimuma funktsionala kachestva [The certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2015660049. The program implementing the algorithm of estimating the probability density function and the distribution of the criterion of minimum of the quality functional], 21.09.2015.
12. Dunn, Patrick F. Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science. 2nd ed. CRC Press, 2010, 504 p.
13. Papoulis, Athanasios. Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991, 666 p.
14. Zyuko A.G., Klovskiy D.D., Korzhik V.I., Nazarov M.V. Teoriya elektricheskoy svyazi: Uchebnik dlya vuzov [Theory of telecommunications: the Textbook for high schools], Ed. by D.D. Klovskogo. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1998, 432 p.
15. Rodzhers D., Adams Dzh. Matematicheskie osnovy mashinnoy grafiki [Athematical foundations of computer graphics], Translation from English. Moscow: Mir, 2001, 604 p.
16. Hцllig, Klaus. Finite Element Methods with B-Splines. SIAM, 2003, 156 p.
17. Gudkova N.V., Zhebrun E.A. Pretsizionnoe ustroystvo podavleniya periodicheskikh pomekh v rechevykh signalakh [Precise device of periodic interference suppression in speech signals], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 5 (154), pp. 66-71.
18. Levin B.R. Teoreticheskie osnovy statisticheskoy radiotekhniki. Kniga vtoraya [Theoretical basis of statistical radio engineering. Book two]. Moscow: Izd-vo «Sovetskoe radio», 1968, 504 p.
19. Kantorovich L.V., Akilov G.P. Funktsional'nyy analiz [Functional analysis]. 3rd ed. Moscow: Nauka. Glavnaya redaktsiya fiziko-matematicheskoy literatury, 1984, 752 p.
20. Courant R., Hilbert D. Methods of Mathematical Physics. Vol. 1. Wiley Classics Edition, 1989, 560 p.