|Article title||DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATED HEATING CONTROL SYSTEM FOR BUILDINGS WITH VARIABLE HEAT TRANSFER RESISTANCE OF WINDOWS|
|Authors||V.V. Tyutikov, A.A. Yablokov, N.N. Smirnov, D.A. Lapateev|
|Section||SECTION IV. CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT IN TECHNICAL SYSTEMS|
|Month, Year||11, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||628.8: 681.5|
|Abstract||The new energy saving windows with heat-reflecting shields have been suggested, and for their practical use they need to be integrated into the automated system for controlling heat supply in buildings and the efficiency of their use tоgether with the existing energy-saving measures for different regions of Russia must be determined. The results of field tests of windows with heat-reflective shields in a certified climate chamber were used, as well as statistical climatic data of Russian regions were provided by RosHydroMet . The results were processed by the methods of mathematical statistics. Multivariant calculations of energy efficient windows performance in heating of buildings were carried out using the Mathcad software. The method to determine the minimum indoor air temperature under standby heating using heat-reflective shields in the windows was developed. The authors suggested two principles of position control of heat-reflecting shields in the windows: on schedule; by a signal from the ambient light sensor. The system of automated control of buildings heating with the use of heat-reflective shields (variable heat transfer resistance) was developed. The system allows to maintain different indoor air temperature (including the minimum-allowable temperature for standby heating) in all areas of the building by controlling the flow of heat transfer fluid in the heating device. The change in the fuel flow to the boiler influences on the changes in air temperature in all rooms. The annual savings of energy resources using heat-reflective shields for different regions of Russia were calculated. The use of the desinged windows with heat-reflective shields and the system of automated control can significantly reduce the consumption of fuel and energy resources in the utility branch as well as in the industrial sector.|
|Keywords||Windows with heat-reflecting shields; standby heating; the heating control system; automation of window unit; presence detector; energy savings; the Russian regions.|
|References||1. Livchak V.I. Energeticheskaya effektivnost' zdaniy. K chemu privedet SP 50-13330-2012 «Teplovaya zashchita» i kak vypolnit' postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Rossii [The energy efficiency of buildings. What will the result of Rulebook 50.13330-2012 "Thermal protection" and how to implement the decision of the Russian Government], Energosovet [Energosovet], 2013, Issue 2 (27), pp. 32-41.
2. Zakharov V.M., Smirnov N.N., Lapateev D.A. Snizhenie energozatrat putem primeneniya teplootrazhayushchikh ekranov v oknakh [Reduction of energy consumption by applying heat reflective screens in windows], Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU [Scientific and technical statements of SPbSPU], 2013, Issue 1 (166), pp. 54-60.
3. Carmody J., Selkowitz S., Heschong L. Residental windows: a guide to new technologies and energy perfomance. New York, 2000, 315 p.
4. Urbikain M.K., Sala J.M. Analysis of different models to estimate energy savings related to windows in residential buildings, Energy and Buildings, 2009, Vol. 41, Issue 6, pp. 687-695.
5. Fasia M.A., Budaiwib I. M. Energy performance of windows in office buildings considering daylight integration and visual comfort in hot climates, Energy and Buildings, 2015, Vol. 108, pp. 307-316.
6. Tabunshchikov Yu.A. Okno kak intellektual'nyy element konstruktsii zdaniya [Window as an intellectual element of the building structure], Energosberezhenie [Energy Saving], 2008, Issue 2, pp. 16-21.
7. Bomon S., Khol'tsveyler E., Zakharov V.M., Smirnov N.N., Yablokov A.A., Lapateev D.A. Razrabotka i ispytanie avtomatizirovannykh okon s teplootrazhayushchimi ekranami, otvechayushchikh Rossiyskim i Evropeyskim trebovaniyam v oblasti energosberezheniya [Designing and testing of automated windows with heat-reflective shields that meet Russian and European requirements in the field of energy saving], Vestnik IGEU [Vestnik IGEU], 2013, No. 5, pp. 13-24.
8. Tabunshchikov Yu.A. Energoeffektivnye zdaniya i innovatsionnye inzhenernye sistemy [Energy-efficient buildings and innovative engineering systems], AVOK [AVOK], 2014, No. 1, pp. 6-11.
9. Anisimova E.Yu., Panferov V.I. Effektivnost' upravleniya mikroklimatom zdaniya v nerabochee vremya [Efficiency of climate control buildings after hours], Santekhnika, otoplenie, konditsionirovanie [Sanitary, heating, air conditioning], 2014, No. 2, pp. 72-78.
10. Barenburg A.W.T. Psychrometry and Psychrometric Charts. 3rd Ed. Cape Town, S.A.: Cape and Transvaal Printers Ltd., 1974.
11. Chistovich S.A. Avtomaticheskoe regulirovanie teplovogo rezhima zdaniya s uchetom bystrykh i medlennykh teplovykh poter' cherez naruzhnye ograzhdayushchie konstruktsii [Automatic control of the thermal regime of the building, taking into account the fast and slow heat loss through the building envelope], Teplo-energoeffektivnye tekhnologii [Thermal energy-efficient technologies], 2013, No. 3-4 (71-72), pp. 73-76.
12. Tabunshchikov Yu.A., Brodach M.M. Eksperimental'nye issledovaniya optimal'nogo upravleniya raskhodom energii [Experimental study of optimal control of energy consumption], AVOK [AVOK], 2006, No. 1, pp. 32-40.
13. Tabunshchikov Yu.A., Brodach M.M. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i optimizatsiya teplovoy effektivnosti zdaniy [Mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal efficiency of buildings]. Moscow: AVOK-PRESS, 2002, 194 p.
14. Panferov V.I., Anisimova E.Yu. Analiz vozmozhnosti ekonomii teplovoy energii pri preryvistom rezhime otopleniya [Analysis of the potential savings of thermal energy in the intermittent heating], Vestnik YuUrGU. Ser.: Stroitel'stvo i arkhitektura [Vestnik YuUrGU: Building and architecture], 2008, Issue 6, No. 12, pp. 30-37.
15. Zhang J., Cheng D. Application of Siemens KNX/EIB intelligent control system in Building energy saving construction, Low Voltage Apparatus, 2009, No. 12, pp. 20-25.
16. Sita I.-V., Dobra P. KNX building automations interaction with city resources management system, Proc. of the 7th international conference interdisciplinarity in engineering, 2013, pp. 10-11.
17. Bhat J., Verma H.K.. Design and development of wired building automation systems, Energy and Buildings, 2015, Vol. 103, pp. 396-413.
18. Teich T., Szendrei D., Schrader M., Jahn F., Franke S. Feasibility of integrating heating valve drivers with KNX-standard for performing dynamic hydraulic balance in domestic buildings, International journal of civil, environmental, structural, construction and architectural engineering, 2011, Vol. 5, pp. 58-63.
19. Levin Sh. Modular design and improvement system in the smart home with the use of interval multiset estimates, Journal of communications technology and electronics, 2013, Vol. 58, pp. 584-593.
20. Rita Yi Man Li. The usage of automation system in smart home to provide a sustainable indoor environment: a content analysis in web 1.0, International journal of smart home, 2013, Vol. 7, pp. 47-59.