|Article title||FEATURES SONAR REFLECTION AUTONOMOUS OBJECTS MARINE MONITORING|
|Authors||A.A. llarionov, S.V. Kozlovski, V.P. Chernov|
|Section||SECTION I. ACOUSTICS AND HYDROACOUSTICS|
|Month, Year||12, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||656.61.087: 623.82|
|Abstract||The urgency of the problem of early detection of autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) that can be represent potential underwater subversive and terrorist threats is grounded. The most probable threat is represented for the installations of marine activity ensuring development marine oil and gas fields. As means of observation over underwater robots for harbour areas mobile and stationary sonars of a safety are observed. Are analyzed tactical-technical and constructional features sample AUV "REMUS-100" and "Gavia", intended for oceanologic researches and the control of characteristics of a marine environment. The given underwater vehicles can be used as base for diversive activity. It is analysed characteristics hydrolocation reflection of underwater robots as small - size hydroacoustical objects of search with usage of the methodical approach grounded on an estimation of parameters an echo of-portraits. Results of experimental laboratory researches of characteristics hydrolocation reflections of dummy AUV analogous on design data to apparatus "Gavia" are indicated. Experimental researches are fulfilled in exploratory basin NITS REV and FIR of Navy. According to experiments at counter bow and stern angles of value of equivalent radiuses of reflection AUV do not exceed 0,15ч 0,25 m, and at on-board angles in narrow sector -1,0ч 2,0 of m. Difficulty hydrolocation detections of such installations is noted at usage of traditional methods of search small-size objects. The reason on which existing methods of suppression with a reverberative noise in active sonars of detection of the underwater swimmers, based on application of difficult wide-band signals high-resolution, at a hydrolocation of under- water robots of type «Gavia» are ineffective is explained. For observation for AUV in sonars it is offered to use a sign of existential extent of installations and route display of their traffic with application of processing methods of images, elements of the theory of a pattern recognition. It is recommended by search AUV in marine and freshwater areas to use the Russian sonars of commercial assignment "Negra-M" and the "Tral-M" having positive operating experience at guarding of domestic and foreign installations.|
|Keywords||Autonomous operated vehicle; characteristics hydrolocation reflexions; sonars.|
|References||1. Sidenko K.S., Golobokov S.A. Zashchita portov i odinochnykh sudov s pomoshch'yu neobitaemykh podvodnykh apparatov [Protecting harbors and ships using single unmanned underwater vehicles], Morskoy Flot [Marine Fleet], 2008, No. 5, pp. 28.
2. Gavrilkin S.N. Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya i sushchestvuyushchie problemy sozdaniya podvodnoy robototekhniki «dvoynogo» naznacheniya [The main directions of development and the challenges of creating an underwater robot "double" destination], Trudy Vsemirnoy morskoy tekhnologicheskoy konferentsii [Proceedings of the World Maritime Technology Conference]. St. Petersburg, 2012, pp. 18-20.
3. Bocharov L.Yu. Neobitaemye podvodnye apparaty: sostoyanie i obshchie tendentsii razvitiya [Unmanned underwater vehicles: the state and the general trend of development], Elektronika: Nauka, tekhnologiya, biznes [Electronics: Science, Technology, Business], 2009, No. 7.
4. Sinyakov A.S., Chernov G.V., Sachava S.I., Chernov V.P. Printsipy postroeniya sistemy nablyudeniya v interesakh okhrany morskikh i pribrezhnykh ob"ektov [Principles of Constru cting System in the Interests of Protection of Offshore and Coastal Objects], Tezisy dokladov Vsemirnoy tekhnologicheskoy konferentsii [World Maritime Technologi Conference, WMTC 2012]. St. Petersburg, 2012, pp. 95-96.
5. Skripak V.I., Strakovich V.V. Aktivnye gidroakusticheskie stantsii obnaruzheniya pod-vodnykh plovtsov [Active sonar station detection divers], Obozrenie armii i flota [Review of the Army and Navy], 2007, No. 6, pp. 50.
6. Fridman A. Izobrazhenie formy tela s pomoshch'yu zvukolokatsionnoy ili radiolokatsionnoy sistemy [Image body shape with the help of a radar system or zvukolokatsionnoy], Zarubezhnaya radioelektronika [Foreign radioelectronics], 1963, No. 8, pp. 43-64.
7. Freedman. Recent Approaches to Echo-Structure Theory, JASA, 1964, Vol. 36, pp. 2000 (A).
8. Freedman. A Mechanism of Acoustic Echo Formation, Acoustica, 1962, Vol. 12, pp. 10.
9. Neubauer W.G. A Summation Formula for Use in Determining the Reflection of Irregular Bodies, JASA, 1963, Vol. 35, pp. 279.
10. Illarionov A.A., Kozlovskiy S.V., Chernov V.P. Eksperimental'naya otsenka bistaticheskoy sily tseli pri razlichnykh vidakh zondiruyushchikh signalov [Experimental evaluation of bistatic target strength of a complex object at different types of probing signals], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 9 (146), pp. 160-165.
11. Kablov G.P., Yakovlev A.N. Gidrolokatory blizhnego deystviya [Sonars in the middle of the action]. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 198, 200 p.
12. Available at: http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1312355/ (Accessed 06 April 2015).
13. Available at: http://www.akvilona.ru/news /(Accessed 06 April 2015).
14. Available at: http://www.tetis-ks.ru./ (Accessed 06 April 2015).
15. Chernov V.P. Ispol'zovanie tsifrovoy prostranstvenno-vremennoy obrabotki signalov v aktivnykh gidroakusticheskikh sistemakh [Using space-time digital signal processing in active sonar systems], V kn. «Podvodnye tekhnologii i sredstva osvoeniya Mirovogo okeana» [In. "Underwater technologies and development of the oceans"]. Moscow: ZAO Izdatel'skiy dom “Oruzhie i tekhnologii”, 2011, pp. 382-383.
16. Kashuba D.D., Merkachev N.V., Mut'ev A.V., Skripak V.I., Chernov V.P. Sposob obnaruzheniya podvodnykh ob"ektov i ustroystvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [A method for detecting underwater objects and device for its implementation]. Patent RF № 2271551 from 20 February 2004. MPK G01S 15/87.
17. Kuz'min S.Z. Osnovy proektirovaniya sistem tsifrovoy obrabotki radiolokatsionnoy informatsii [Basics of designing systems for digital processing of radar data]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1986, pp. 108-116.
18. Rokotov S.P., Titov M.S. Obrabotka gidroakusticheskoy informatsii na sudovykh TsVM [Processing of hydroacoustic data on marine digital computer]. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1979, 168 p.
19. Peresada V.P. Avtomaticheskoe raspoznavanie obrazov [Automatic pattern recognition]. Leningrad: Energiya, 1970, 92 p.
20. Vostretsov A.G., Kushnir V.I., Yakovlev A.N. Obrabotka rastrovykh izobrazheniy protyazhennykh ob"ektov [Processing raster images of extended objects], Avtomatika i vychislitel'naya tekhnika [Automation and Computer Engineering], 1981, No. 6, pp. 63-65.