|Article title||STUDY OF ELECTROCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS BASED ON POLYANILINE|
|Authors||T.A. Moiseeva, T.N. Myasoedova|
|Section||SECTION II. NANOTECHNOLOGY, MICROELECTRONICS AND MICROELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT|
|Month, Year||12, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||54.057: 54.06: 546.831:547:681|
|Abstract||A relevance of the using of new materials to creation supercapacitors is shown. It is shown, that the most promising material is polyaniline (PANI) and its composites. It is found, that the best method for obtaining of composite material based on chemical synthesis of PANI is chemical syn- thesis. This method allows to produce large quantities of conductive powder and to obtain conductive coating on different materials and to prepare conductive composite system. Silicon was selected as component in a composite material based on PANI due to its high specific surface area, large pore tunable porosity and high chemical resistance. Composite material based on PANI with different contents of Si were obtained by chemical oxidation of aniline without acid. Samples of electrodes PANI(Si)-5/PVS, PANI(Si)-10/PVS, PANI(Si)-30/PVS, PANI(Si)-50/PVS were formed on the basis of the composite material. Cyclic voltammograms were obtained in the range from -1 to 1 V at a scan rate of 25–100 mV/s in 0.5 M KOH solution for study the electrochemical characteristics. It was found, that the redox reactions, associated with transitions between solid form (leucoemeraldine)/polaronic emeraldine form and Faraday"s transformation emeraldine- pernigraniline, occur in samples. Specific capacity was calculated for obtained cyclic voltammogram. It was found, that than lower the scanning speed, that higher the specific capacity. Samples PANI(Si)-5/PVS at scan rate of 25 mV/s have maximum specific capacity (98 mF/g).|
|Keywords||Polyaniline; composite material; silicon; electrode; supercapacitor; chemical synthesis; specific capacity; leucoemeraldine; emeraldine; pernigraniline.|
|References||1. Sychev V.V. Nanotekhnologii dlya energosberezheniya: prognoz naibolee znachimykh oblastey issledovaniya [Nanotechnology for energy: a forecast of the most significant areas of study], Rossiyskiy khimicheskiy zhurnal [Russian Chemical Journal], 2008, Vol. LII, No. 6.
2. Vinay Guptaa, Norio Miuraa. Electrochemically Deposited Polyaniline Nanowire’s Network A High-Performance Electrode Material for Redox Supercapacitor, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 2005, No. 8 (12), pp. A630-A632.
3. Kwang Sun Ryu, Kwang Man Kim, Nam-Gyu Park, Yong Joon Park, Soon Ho Chang. Symmetric redox supercapacitor with conducting polyaniline electrodes, Journal of Power Sources, 2002, Vol. 103, No. 2, pp. 305-309.
4. Sunghun Cho, Kyoung-Hwan Shin, Jyongsik Jang. Enhanced Electrochemical Performance of Highly Porous Supercapacitor Electrodes Based on Solution Processed Polyaniline Thin Films, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, No. 5 (18), pp. 9186-9193.
5. Shishov M.A. Samoorganizuyushchiesya sloi polianilina i ikh primenenie v elektronike [Layers of self-organized polyaniline and their use in electronics], Molodoy uchenyy [Young Scientist], 2012, No. 11, pp. 4-13.
6. Smirnov M.A. Elektroaktivnye kompozity na osnove polipirrola, polianilina i poristykh plenok polietilena: diss. ... kand. khim. nauk [The electroactive composites based on polypyrrole, polyaniline and porous films of polyethylene. Cand. of chem. sc. diss.]. Sankt-Peterburg, 2007, 149 p.
7. Kazemi S.H., Kiani M.A., Mohamadi R., Eskandarian L. Metal-polyaniline nanofibre composite for supercapacitor applications, Bulletin of Materials Science, 2014, Vol. 37, No. 5, pp. 1001-1006.
8. Phadnis V.G., Jagdeo K.R. Synthesis of Cd doped Polyaniline for supercapacitor, International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES), 2014, Vol. 3, No. 7, pp. 09-13.
9. Tingting Liu, Guangjie Shao, Mingtong Ji, Guiling Wang. Polyaniline/MnO2 Composite With High Performance as Supercapacitor Electrode via Pulse Electrodeposition, Polymer Composites, 2014,Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 113-120.
10. Deshmukh P.R., Bulakhe R.N., Pusawale S.N., Sartale S. D., Lokhande C.D. Polyaniline–RuO2 composite for high performance supercapacitors: chemical synthesis and properties, RSC Adv., 2015, No. 5, pp. 28687-28695.
11. Benxue Zou, Shengchen Gong, Yan Wang, Xiaoxia Liu. Tungsten Oxide and Polyaniline Composite Fabricated by Surfactant-Templated Electrodeposition and Its Use in Supercapacitors, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Nanomaterials, 2014, Vol. 2014, pp. 9.
12. Ming-Hua Bai, Tian-Yu Liu, Feng Luan, Yat Li, Xiao-Xia Liu. Electrodeposition of vanadium oxide–polyaniline composite nanowire electrodes for high energy density supercapacitors, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, No. 2, pp. 10882-10888.
13. Xiaomiao Feng, Ningna Chen, Jinhua Zhou, Yi Li, Zhendong Huang, Lei Zhang, Yanwen Ma, Lianhui Wang, Xiaohong Yan. Facile synthesis of shape-controlled graphene–polyaniline composites for high performance supercapacitor electrode materials, New J. Chem., 2015, No. 39, pp. 2261-2268.
14. Li J., Xie H., Li Y., Wang J. Fabrication of graphene/polyaniline composite for high-performance supercapacitor electrode, J. Nanosci Nanotechnol, 2013, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 1132-1135.
15. Seul-Yi Lee, Ji-I Kim, Soo-Jin Park. Activated carbon nanotubes/polyaniline composites as supercapacitor electrodes, Energy, 2014, Vol. 78, pp. 298-303.
16. Lei Zu, Xiuguo Cui, Yanhua Jiang, Zhongkai Hu, Huiqin Lian, Yang Liu, Yushun Jin, Yan Li, Xiaodong Wang. Preparation and Electrochemical Characterization of Mesoporous Polyaniline-Silica Nanocomposites as an Electrode Material for Pseudocapacitors, Materials, 2015, No. 8, pp. 1369-1383.
17. Moiseeva T.A., Myasoedova T.N., Shishlyanikova E.N. Sintez i issledovanie svoystv tsirkoniy soderzhashchego polianilina [Synthesis and study of zirconium-bearing polyaniline], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 9 (158), pp. 111-117.
18. Fei Xiao, Shengxiong Yang, Zheye Zhang, Hongfang Liu, Junwu Xiao, Lian Wan1, Jun Luo,Shuai Wang, Yunqi Liu. Scalable Synthesis of Freestanding Sandwich-structured Graphene/Polyaniline/Graphene Nanocomposite Paper for Flexible All-Solid-State Supercapacitor, Scientific Reports, 2015, No. 5, pp. 1-8.
19. Vasil'ev S.Yu. Tunnel'naya mikroskopiya/spektroskopiya geterogennykh elektrodnykh i elektroosazhdennykh materialov: diss. … d-ra khim. nauk [Tunneling microscopy/spectroscopy of heterogeneous electrode and electrodeposited materials. Dr. of chem. sc. diss.]. Moscow, 2010, 421 p.
20. Zhongkai Hu , Lei Zu, Yanhua Jiang, Huiqin Lian, Yang Liu, Zhenzi Li, Fei Chen, Xiaodong Wang , Xiuguo Cui. High Specific Capacitance of Polyaniline/Mesoporous Manganese Dioxide Composite Using KI-H2SO4 Electrolyte, Polymers, 2015, Vol. 7 (10), pp. 1939-1953.
21. Yang Lu, Xianming Liu, Weixiao Wang, Jinbing Cheng, Hailong Yan, Chengchun Tang, Jang-Kyo Kim, Yongsong Luo. Hierarchical, porous CuS microspheres integrated with carbon nanotubes for high-performance supercapacitors, Sci Rep., 2015, No. 5, pp. 1-11.