|Article title||FAILURE-SAFE TOUCH NETWORK FOR SECURITY SYSTEMS OF POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES|
|Section||SECTION III. MANAGEMENT PROCESSES, AUTOMATION AND MATHEMATICAL MODELING|
|Month, Year||12, 2015 @en|
|Index UDC||621.372.88 (075)|
|Abstract||The ideology and architecture of a failure-safe touch network for security systems of potentially dangerous industrial facilities is presented in article. The demands made to a failure-safe touch network are considered. On the basis of requirements the conclusion that it is possible to construct a failure-safe network only on the basis of property of self-organization of a touch net-work is drawn. Various topology of wireless touch networks is considered and compared. The topology of the self-organizing touch network gets out and the task of creation of such network is set. Are considered according to requirements of the IEEE standard of 802.15.4 topology of the wireless touch networks "stars", "cluster tree" and "cellular architecture". The considered architecture it is investigated regarding their fault tolerance at failure of, at least, one of network knots. The choice of optimum failure-safe architecture of a touch network is reasonable. Results of creation of topology of a failure-safe wireless touch network are presented. The optimum topology is chosen. The main objective, thus, is development of the algorithm of routing of a wireless touch network corresponding to it. Approaches to development of algorithm of routing of a wireless touch network are presented. Results of research are used at implementation of the specialized software of creation of a wireless touch network for security systems of potentially dangerous industrial facilities.|
|Keywords||Sensor networks; wireless sensor networks; broadband sensor networks; low-power wide-area network; failure-safe sensor network.|
|References||1. Gol'dshteyn B.S., Kucheryavyy A.E. Seti svyazi post-NGN [Connection network post-NGN]. St. Petersburg: BKhV-Peterburg, 2014, 160 p.
2. Salim A.A.E.A. Razrabotka algoritmov vybora golovnogo uzla v klasternykh besprovodnykh sensornykh setyakh: avtoref. dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Development of algorithms for the selection of the head node in clustered wireless sensor networks: Autoabstract. Cand. of eng. sc. diss.]. St. Petersburg: SPbGUT, 2010, 27 p.
3. Prokop'ev A.V. Razrabotka i issledovanie modeley nagruzki v besprovodnykh sensornykh setyakh: avtoref. dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Research and development of load models in wireless sensor networks. Autoabstract. Cand. of eng. sc. diss]. – St. Petersburg: SPbGUT, 2012, 19 p.
4. Akimov E.V. Sravnenie topologiy besprovodnykh sensornykh setey [Comparison of topologies of wireless sensor networks], Vestnik komp'yuternykh i informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Herald of Computer and Information Technologies], 2008, No. 8, pp. 240.
5. Mikhaylov A., Molev F., Sergushev A., Shirmanov A. Sensornaya set' – osnova sistemy monitoringa sostoyaniya zdaniy [Sensor network – based monitoring systems of condition of buildings], Pervaya milya [Last Mile], 2013, No. 6, pp. 32-36.
6. Vladimirov V.A., Mikhaylov A.N., Molev F.V., Sergushev A.G. Sistemy monitoringa deformatsiy i kontrolya zagazovannosti na osnove tekhnologiy sensornykh setey [The deformation monitoring system and gas contamination control technologies-based sensor networks] Elektronika:
NTB [Electronics: Science, Technology, Business], 2013, No. 128, pp. 56-70.
7. Zhevak A.V. Modelirovanie i optimizatsiya sbora dannykh v besprovodnoy sensornoy seti na osnove fiksirovannogo raspisaniya: avtoref. dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Modeling and optimization of data collection in wireless sensor networks based on a fixed schedule. аutoabstract. Cand.
of eng. sc. diss.]. Ufa: UGATU, 2008, 16 p.
8. Akimov E.V., Kuznetsov M.N. Veroyatnostnye matematicheskie modeli dlya otsenki nadezhnosti besprovodnykh sensornykh setey [Probabilistic mathematical models for the evaluation of soundness of wireless sensor networks], Trudy MAI [Trudy MAI], 2010, Issue No. 40, 13 p.
9. Nedev M.D. Sinkhronizatsiya vremeni v sensornykh setyakh [Time synchronization in sensor networks], Programmnye sistemy: teoriya i prilozheniya [Program Systems: Theory and Applications], 2011, pp. 71-83.
10. Kucheryavyy A.E. Sensornye seti kak perspektivnoe napravlenie razvitiya telekommunikatsiy [Sensor networks as a promising area of telecommunications development], Materialy 59-y nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii professorskogo professorsko-prepodavatel'skogo sostava
SPbGUT im. Bonch-Bruevicha, 22-26 yanvarya, 2007 [Materials of 59-th scientific-technical conference of the professors of the faculty of the Bonch-Bruevich, 22-26 January, 2007].
11. Molchanov D.A. Samoorganizuyushchiesya seti i problemy ikh postroeniya [Self-organizing net-works and problems of their construction], Elektrosvyaz' [Electrosvyaz], 2006, No. 6, pp. 20-22.
12. IEEE 802.15.4-2003 Part 15.4: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs).
13. Akyildiz I.F., Su W., Sankarasubramaniam Y., Cayirci E. A survey on sensor networks, Communications Magazine, IEEE, 2002, Vol. 40.
14. Akyildiz I.F. Key Wireless Networking Technologies in the Next Decade, NEW2AN 2006, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 2006. Keynote Speech.
15. Akyildiz I.F., Pompili D., Melodia T. Underwater acoustic sensor networks: research challenges, Ad Hoc Networks Journal, Elsevier, May 2005, Vol. 3, Issue 3.
16. Akyildiz I.F., Vuran M.C., Akan O.B., Su W. Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey revisited, Computer Networks Journal. 2005.
17. Akyildiz I.F. Key Wireless Networks Technologies in the Next Decade, WWIC 2005 Keynote Speech, Xanthi, Greece. May 2005.
18. Akyildiz I.F., Wang X., Wang W. Wireless mesh networks: a survey, Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, March 2005, Vol. 47, No. 4.
19. Hossain E., Leung K. Wireless Mesh Networks Architectures and Protocols, Springer. 2007.
20. Koucheryavy A., Prokopiev A. Quality of Service (QoS) classes for Ubiquitous Sensor Net-works, The 11th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT2009). IEEE Proceedings. February 2009 Korea.