|Article title||CONSTRUCTION OF BIOSENSOR SYSTEM FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING BASED ON COMPUTER SIMULATION MODEL BIOSENSOR|
|Authors||V.Yu. Vishnevetskiy, T.P. Strochan|
|Section||SECTION III. MANAGEMENT PROCESSES, AUTOMATION AND MATHEMATICAL MODELING|
|Month, Year||12, 2015 @en|
|Abstract||Outlines the main tasks and requirements for conducting environmental monitoring for rapid methods of processing samples of water bodies. The analysis and characteristics of equipment of this level allocated cluster biosensor systems (BSS). Developed a General block diagram of the FSU, reflecting clearly the characteristics and interaction of blocks of the whole structure. On the basis of mathematical models obtained from the Zaurberey"s ratio of , which associates the resonance of the sensor relative to the change of its mass, builds a computer simulation model of the piezoelectric biosensor. Based on the simulation results, conducted a review of various configurations of biosensors and evaluation feedback on three elements: chlorine, cadmium and zinc. The methods of constructing a biosensor system and its basic parameters, such as the filing of a sample and a biosensor configuration of the bridge. Definition of mutual influence of sensors in the system, and the ability to detect a number of pollutants by a single element. The proposed options of data processing, as well as ways to display them depending on the number of biosensors. The diagrams of the responses of the BSS, consisting of two biosensors for chlorine, cadmium and zinc. The resulting simulation model biosensor system sold display the entire spectrum of values for each element. By increasing the number of analytes and increase the sensors into n pieces, displayed or averaged measurement results, or only their maximum values. To construct a computer simulation model to use Visual Studio 2012 program because it offers a variety of programming and flexibility of presenting the results. Developed software implementation of the system (BioResours), which includes several simulation models of biosensors. Conducted usability testing of computer simulation models, namely the display of the results obtained is graphically displayed in one view window. It emphasizes the relevance of modeling and perspectives of the obtained configurations. The possible prospects of development of the BSS, their advantages and disadvantages relative to traditional moni- toring methods.|
|Keywords||Biosensor; adsorption; immobilization; monitoring; model; piezoelectric element; strain.|
|References||1. Terner E., Karube I., Uilson D. Biosensory: osnovy i prilozheniya [Biosensors: fundamentals and applications]. Moscow: Mir, 1992, 614 p.
2. Vishnevetskiy V.Yu. Proektirovanie sistemy monitoringa vodnykh resursov [Design of monitoring system of water resources], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURe], 2004, No. 6 (41), pp. 207-209.
3. Egorov A.A. Sistematika, printsipy raboty i oblasti primeneniya datchikov [Systematics, principles of operation and applications of sensors], Zhurnal radioelektroniki [Journal of Radio Electronics], 2009, No. 3, pp. 35-46.
4. Vishnevetskiy V.Yu. Strochan T.P. Imitatsionnaya model' kvartsevogo biosensora dlya ekologicheskikh issledovaniy [A simulation model of the quartz biosensor for environmental studies], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering journal of Don], 2013, No. 2. Available at:
5. Vishnevetskiy V.Yu., Starchenko I.B., Ledyaeva V.S. Strochan T.P. Modelirovanie biosen-sorov dlya postroeniya sistemy opredeleniya stepeni toksichnosti vodnoy sredy [Modeling biosen-SORS to build a system of determining the degree of toxicity of the aquatic environment],
Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii [Caspian Journal: Management and High Technologies], 2013, No. 3, pp. 129-139.
6. Vishnevetskiy V.Yu., Strochan T.P. Biosensor dlya monitoringa vodnoy sredy [Biosensor for monitoring of the aquatic environment], Materialy Shestoy Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy konferentsii «Ekologiya 2011-more i chelovek» [Materials of the Sixth all-Russian scientific conference "Ecology 2011-the sea and man"]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2011, pp. 138-144.
7. Shpigun L.K. Protochno-inzhektsionnyy analiz [Flow-injection analysis], Zhurnal analiticheskoy khimii [Journal of Analytical Chemistry], 1990, Vol. 45, No. 6, pp. 1045-1091.
8. Van der Linden. Classification and Definition of Analytical Methods Based on Flowing Media, Pure and Appl. Chem., 1994, Vol. 66, No. 12, pp. 2494-2500.
9. Trojanowicz M. Flow Analysis as Advanced Branch of Flow Chemistry, Mod Chem appl., 2013, No. 1: 104. doi:10.4172/mca.1000104.
10. Budnikov G.K. Biosensory kak novyy tip analiticheskikh ustroystv [Biosensors as a new type of analytical devices], Sorosovskiy obrazovatel'nyy zhurnal [Soros Educational Journal], 1996, No. 12, pp. 26-32.
11. Yurchenko M.A., Shikul'skaya O.M. Razrabotka matematicheskogo i informatsionno-programmnogo obespecheniya dlya issledovaniya vliyaniya tyazhelykh metallov na sostoyanie vodnoy ekosistemy [Development of mathematical and software for studying the effects of heavy metals on the aquatic ecosystem], Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii
[Caspian Journal: Management and High Technologies], 2012, No. 2 (18), pp. 85-93.
12. Krцger S., Law R.J. Biosensors for marine applications: We all need the sea, but does the sea need biosensors?, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2005, Vol. 20, Issue 10, pp. 1903-1913.
13. Bogdanovskaya V.A., Tarasevich M.R. Electrochemical biosensors for medicine and ecology, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 1996, Vol. 11, Issue 9, pp. 853-861.
14. Korpan Y.I., Dzyadevich S.V., Zharova V.P., El'skaya A.V. Conductometric biosensor for ethanol detection based on whole yeast cells, Ukr Biokhim Zh., 1994, Vol. 66 (1), pp. 78-82.
15. Mwinyihija M., Strachan N.J.C., Meharg A., Killham K. Biosensor based toxicity dissection of tannery and associated environmental samples, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2005, Vol. 100 (12), pp. 481490.
16. Sakaguchi T., Kitagawa K., Ando T., Murakami Y., Morita Y., Yamamura A., Yokoyama K., Tamiya E. A rapid BOD sensing system using luminescent recombinants of Escherichia coli, Biosens. Bioelectron, 2003, Vol. 19 (2), pp. 115-121.
17. Van der Linden. Classification and Definition of Analytical Methods Based on Flowing Media, Pure and Appl. Chem., 1994, Vol. 66, No. 12, pp. 2494-2500.
18. Ruzicka J., Elo H. Hansen Flow injection analysis principles, applications and trends, Chem. Papers., 1980, Vol. 114, No. 15, pp. 19-44.
19. Kuznetsov V.V. Protochno-inzhektsionnyy analiz [Flow-injection analysis], Sorosovskiy obrazovatel'nyy zhurnal [Soros Educational Journal], 1999, No. 11, pp. 56-60.
20. Merlos Rodrigo M.A., Zitka O. Analysis of Cadmium-Phytochelatins 2 Complexes Using Flow Injection Analysis Coupled with Electrochemical Detection Mass Spectrometry. Sci. 8. – 2013. – P. 4409-4421.