|Article title||CONSTRUCTIVE AND METROLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF MEASURING THE DEPTH OF IMMERSION UNDERWATER VEHICLE|
|Authors||Yu.G. Svinolupov, A.А. Mashkin, N.A. Bragin|
|Section||SECTION IV. STANDARDIZATION AND MANAGEMENT PRODUCT QUALITY|
|Month, Year||02, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||The results of research on the design and metrological characteristics of measuring the depth of immersion underwater vehicle. Especially the tasks for the development of measuring the depth of immersion of the administration are, in fact, in the limiting measures of accuracy (average error of not more than 0.06%) over the entire range of measurements (up to 10000 m) and in a very minimum overall weight and dimensions parameters. Another important factor is the fact that the main condition of development is the use of the pressure sensor. The choice of sensor type CND due to the presence of domestic manufacturers of this type of devices, high initial metrological characteristics, as well as the presence of the developers reference and experimental base, primarily pressure calibrator class 0.02 %, for research and production. Research and development design is based on the modeling of stress and deformation in the sensor housing, optimizing geometrical and mass parameters. As a criterion of admissible deformations of the structure under the action of volumetric compression of the housing value movements in the field of connector parts construction is not more than 0.1 μm. Further reduction in size provides for the waiver cable connection of the sensor with the Board, in this case it is not necessary to use high-pressure hermetically sealed contacts, important elements in the transmission cable. The formation of metrological characteristics is performed on the basis of the developed approach to the creation of a model of the measurement process, and the first pressure transmitter on the basis of the SPS sensor in the form of a third-order polynomial, and further ranking of the models according to the value of the error. The coefficients of the polynomial are determined on the basis of the solution of the regression problem in the calibration of depth gauge,(gauge). As methods of assessing total measurement error applied traditional methods of the modern theory of errors, estimation of systematic and random components. High accuracy of the developed method of correction of error of measurement was confirmed for small values of depth. The results of studies on the temporal drift of the sensor depth, allowing its prolonged use without carrying out operations of automatic correction of temporary drift. To eliminate the influence on the measurement accuracy of the atmospheric pressure and the density of sea water is provided to obtain data on these factors via a digital data channel.|
|Keywords||Design; metrology; accuracy; sensor; depth; calibration; polynomial; pressure.|
|References||1. Mazin V.D. Metody raschetnoy otsenki pogreshnostey datchikov [Methods of estimating errors of sensors], Datchiki i sistemy [Sensors and systems], 2001, No. 2, pp. 2-5.
2. Bychkov V.V. Vysokotochnye analogovye i tsifrovye izmeritel'nye preobrazovateli davleniya: diss. … kand. tekhn. nauk [High-precision analog and digital transducers pressure. Cand. of eng. sc. diss.]. Tomsk, 2004, 232 p.
3. Ivanov E., Izaak T., Svinolupov Yu. The capacitance sensor of differential pressure, The 16th Conf. on Solid-State Transducers ‘EUROSENSOR XVI”, Sept. 15 – 18, 2002, Prague, pp. 777-778.
4. Masayoshi E., Shaichi Sh., Yosinori M. at al. Capacitive pressure sensor, Trans. Instr. Electron., Inform. and Commun. Eng., 1996, Vol. 73, No. 2, pp. 91-98.
5. Svinolupov Yu.G., Krivorotov N.P., Bychkov V.V. Pretsizionnye tsifrovye izmeriteli izbytochnogo davleniya [Precision digital gauges gauge pressure], Elektronnaya promyshlennost' [Electronic Engineering], 2002, No. 2/3.
6. Malov V.V. P'ezorezonansnye datchiki [Piezoresonance sensors]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1989, 272 p.
7. OOO "SKTB ElPA" [LLC "SKTB ELPA"]. Available at: http://www.sktbelpa.ru (accessed 10 February 2015).
8. Savel'ev Yu.V. Spetsializirovannye pretsizionnye p'ezorezonansnye datchiki davleniya [Specialized precision piezoresonance pressure sensors], Pribory [Devices], 2013, No. 5, pp. 18-20.
9. Stuchebnikov V.M. Stuktury «kremniy na sapfire» kak material dlya preobrazovateley fizicheskikh velichin [the Structure of "silicon on sapphire" as a material for transducers of physical quantities], Radiotekhnika i elektronika [Radio engineering and electronics], 2005, Vol. 50, No. 6, pp. 678-696.
10. ZAO «VIP» [CJSC "VIP"]. Available at: http://www.zaovip.ru/ (accessed 10 February 2015).
11. Zhang Yan-Hong, Chen Yang, ZhaoHua Zhang. A novel pressure microsensor with 30-mkm-thick diaphragm and meander- shaped piezoresistors partially distributed on high-stress bulk silicon region, IEEE Sensors Journal, December 2007, Vol. 7, No. 12, pp. 1742-1748.
12. Lijia Pan, Alex Chortos, Guihua Yu, Yaqun Wang, Scott Isaacson, Ranulfo Allen, Yi Shi, Reinhold Dauskardt, Zhenan Bao. An ultra-sensitive resistive pressure sensor based on hollow-sphere microstructure induced elasticity in conducting polymer film, Nature Communications, 2014, No. 5: 3002.
13. Ha-Duong Ngo, Biswaijit Mukhopadhyay,Oswin Ehrmann, and Klaus-Dieter Lang. Advanced Liquid-Free, Piezoresistive, SOI-Based Pressure Sensors for Measurements in Harsh Environments, Sensors (14248220), Aug. 2015, Vol. 15, Issue 8, 20305.
14. Huiyang Yu, Jianqiu Huang. Design and Application of a High Sensitivity Piezoresistive Pressure Sensor for Low Pressure Conditions, Sensors, 2015, No. 15 (9), pp. 22692-22704. Doi:10.3390/s150922692.
15. SolidWorks Simulation. Available at: http://ascon.ru/ (accessed 10 February 2015).
16. Vavilova G.V. Matematicheskaya obrabotka rezul'tatov izmereniya: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Mathematical processing of measurement results": textbook]. Tomsk: TPU, 2013, 160 p.
17. GOST 8.0009-84 IGG. Normiruemye kharakteristiki sredstv izmereniya [State Standard 8.0009-84 IGG. Normalized characteristics of measuring instruments].
18. GOST 8.207-76 IGG. Pryamye izmereniya s mnogokratnymi nablyudeniyami [State Standard 8.207-76 IGG. Direct measurements with multiple observations].
19. GOST R 54500.1-2011. Rukovodstvo ISO/MEK98-1:2009 «Neopredelennost' izmereniya. Ch. 1. Vvedenie v rukovodstvo po vyrazheniyu neopredelennosti izmereniya» [State Standard R 54500.1-2011. ISO/МЭК98-1:2009 "Uncertainty of measurement. Part 1. Introduction to the
guide to expression of uncertainty of measurement"].
20. GOST R 54500.3.1-2011. Rukovodstvo ISO/MEK98-3:2008. Dopolnenie 1: 2008 «Neopredelennost' izmereniya. Ch. 3. Rukovodstvo po vyrazheniyu neopredelennosti izmereniy» [State Standard R 54500.3.1-2011. Guide ISO/МЭК98-3:2008 amendment 1: 2008 "Uncertainty of measurement. Part 3. The guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement].