|Article title||THE MAIN WAYS OF CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MEDICAL ROBOTICS FOR THE MEDICAL SERVICE OF THE RUSSIAN ARMY|
|Authors||E.A. Soldatov, A.B. Yudin, A.A. Zhigalov, S.M. Starikov|
|Section||SECTION IV. STANDARDIZATION AND MANAGEMENT PRODUCT QUALITY|
|Month, Year||02, 2016 @en|
|Index UDC||616.77: 616.78|
|Abstract||The article has analyzed the experience and opportunities of creation of military-medical robotics in our country and abroad. The basic directions of fundamental and applied research have suggested according to modern scientifical and technical potential of military-technical complex of Russian Federation. Possible destination of National center of development of the technology and the elemental basic of robotics in the medicine has given. Recently in the world of particular urgency is the creation of advanced weapons systems combined arms formations, which provides for the presence in its structure of an integrated system of remotely controlled machines. For military medicine is no less urgent task of equipping the armed forces with modern models of medical equipment, especially in the link of "company – battalion – brigade" that is the most important task for the near future and a prerequisite for the transition to a qualitatively new weapon system, in our case, the medical support system. One possible solution to this problem may be the use of medical robotic tools. The development of medical robotics in the interests of the medical service of the armed forces must be systemic in nature and require the establishment of medical robotic tools for military purposes for military-level specialized medical robotic systems for stages of medical evacuation, as well as advanced (parallel) development of medical and technical equipment military and technical means of medical service. The technological advances that can give a significant boost in the creation and development military medical robotics, may become the priority research of the newly created National center of development of the technology and the elemental basic of robotics.|
|Keywords||Military-medical robotic system; creation of military-medical modules for robotic system; robotic surgery system.|
|References||1. Chirkin V.V. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya nazemnykh sredstv voennoy robototekhniki Sukhoputnykh voysk [The state and prospects of development of ground facilities, military robotics Heer], Federal'nyy spravochnik. Oboronno-promyshlennyy kompleks: informatsionno-
analiticheskoe izdanie [Federal reference book. The military-industrial complex: information and analytical edition]; Vol. 9. Moscow: NP «Tsentr strategicheskogo partnerstva», 2013, pp. 161-164.
2. Zhigalov A.A., Yudin A.B. Perspektivnyy oblik meditsinskogo robototekhnicheskogo kompleksa voennogo naznacheniya dlya evakuatsii ranenykh i postradavshikh s polya boya [A promising form of medical robotic systems for military purposes for the evacuation of wounded and injured from the battlefield], Aktual'nye problemy razvitiya tekhnicheskikh
sredstv meditsinskoy sluzhby: Materialy Yubileynoy Vsearmeyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Actual problems of development of technical means of medical service: Materials of the Jubilee all-Army scientific-practical conference], Ed. by prof. S.V. Chepura and prof. I.A. Shperlinga. Vol. 1. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo «SK-Vektor», 2015. pp. 179-181.
3. Fisun A.Ya. Meditsinskoe obespechenie Vooruzhennykh Sil Rossiyskoy Federatsii: sostoyanie i puti sovershenstvovaniya [Medical support of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation: state and ways of improvement], Voenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal [Military medical journal], 2014, No. 1 (335), pp. 4-16.
4. Golota A.S, Ivchenko E.V., Krassiy A.B., Kuvakin V.I., Soldatov E.A. Razrabotka meditsinskikh robotov polya boya v vooruzhennykh silakh SShA [The development of medical robots of the battlefield, the U.S. armed forces], Voenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal [Military medical journal], 2014, No. 4, pp. 65-67.
5. Zhigalov A.A. Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya meditsinskoy robototekhniki v Vooruzhennykh Silakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii [The main directions of development of medical robotics in the Armed Forces by the Russian Federation], Sbornik dokladov i vystupleniy nauchno-delovoy programmy Mezhdunarodnogo voenno-tekhnicheskogo foruma «ARMIYa-2015» i
mezhdunarodnoy vystavki «Den' innovatsiy Ministerstva oborony Rossiyskoy Federatsii 2015» [the Collection of reports and presentations of scientific and business program of the International military-technical forum "ARMY-2015" and the international exhibition "innovation Day of the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation in 2015"]. Moscow, 2015, pp. 161-165.
6. Surgical robot da Vinci scrutinized by FDA after deaths, other surgical nightmares, The NY Daily News. 9 April 2013. Available at: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/ surgical-robot-scrutinized-fda-deaths-nightmares-article-1.1311447.
7. Robototekhnicheskie sredstva, kompleksy i sistemy voennogo naznacheniya: Metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Robotic tools, systems and complexes for military purposes: Methodological recommendations]. Moscow: GNIITs RT MO RF, 2014, 36 p.
8. Starikov S.M., Zhigalov A.A. Robototekhnicheskie tekhnologii okazaniya meditsinskoy pomoshchi [Robotic technologies of rendering of medical aid], Voenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal [Military medical journal], 2015, No. 9 (336), pp. 93-95.
9. Yudin A.B., Chepur S.V., Shestakov S.V. Ispol'zovanie robototekhniki v interesakh meditsinskoy sluzhby Vooruzhennykh sil [The use of robotics in the interests of the medical service of the Armed forces], Voenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal [Military medical journal], 2013, No. 6 (334), pp. 49-53.
10. Robototekhnicheskie kompleksy voennogo i dvoynogo naznacheniya: Spravochnye materialy [Rbotic systems for military and dual-purpose: Reference]. 2nd ed. Ed. By Donchenko A.A. Moscow: GNIITs RT, 2015, 298 p.
11. Yakovlev S.V. Povyshenie effektivnosti lechebno-evakuatsionnykh meropriyatiy s ispol'zovaniem robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov v voyskovom zvene meditsinskoy sluzhby: dis. … kand. med. nauk [Improving the efficiency of medical-evacuation actions with the use of robotic systems in military medical link service: cand. of med. sc. diss.]. St. Petersburg, 2009, 250 p.
12. A Robotic System for Wounded Patient Extraction and Evacuation from Hostile Environments, Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center. Available at: http://www/tatrc.org/ports/robotics/docs/AUVSI_RPR.pdf (accessed: 24 February 2014).
13. Nightingale. Feasibility of UAV Technology for Casualty Evacuation and Related Missions, Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center, 6 p. Available at: http://www/tatrc.org/ports/robotics/docs/ Nightingale_UAS.pdf (accessed: 24 February 2014).
14. Arkhipov M.V., Golovin V.F., Zhuravlev V.V. Obzor sostoyaniya robototekhniki v vosstanovitel'noy meditsine [An overview of the status of robotics in restorative medicine], Mekhatronika, avtomatizatsiya, upravlenie [Mechatronics, Automation, Control], 2011, No. 8, pp. 42-50.
15. Kraevskiy S.V., Rogatkin D.A. Meditsinskaya robototekhnika: pervye shagi meditsinskikh robotov [Medical robotics, medical robots], Tekhnologii zhivykh system [Technology of living systems], 2010, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 3-14.
16. Kubyshkin V.A., Gorshkov M.D. Rossiyskoe obshchestvo simulyatsionnogo obucheniya v meditsine: Doklad na pervom s"ezde Rossiyskogo obshchestva simulyatsionnogo obucheniya v meditsine. Moskva, 27–28 sentyabrya 2012 g [Russian society for simulation education in
medicine: Report on the first Congress of Russian society of simulation education in medicine. Moscow, 27-28 September 2012]. Available at: http://www.nacmedpalata.ru/ ?action=show&id=10138.
17. Soveshchaniya po voprosam razvitiya meditsinskoy promyshlennosti pod predsedatel'stvom Predsedatelya Pravitel'stva D.A. Medvedeva ot 12 sentyabrya 2012 g.: Stenogramma [Meeting on the development of medical industry, under the chairmanship of Prime Minister D.A. Medvedev on September 12, 2012: Transcript]. Available at: http://archive.government.ru
18. Shevchenko Yu.L. Ot Leonardo Da Vinchi k robotu «Da Vinchi» [From Leonardo Da Vinci to the robot "Da Vinci"], Vestn. Natsional'nogo mediko-khirurgicheskogo tsentra im. N.I. Pirogova [Proceedings of the National medico-surgical center N.I. Pirogov], 2012, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 15-20.
19. Samokhvalov I.M., Golovko K.P., Sokhranov M.V., Pichugin A.A. Perspektivy realizatsii kontseptsii distantsionnoy robotokhirurgii v sovremennoy voennoy meditsine [The prospects of implementing the concept of remote robotic surgery in modern military medicine],
Materialy VII-go Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma «Ekstremal'naya robototekhnika – robototekhnika dlya raboty v usloviyakh opasnoy okruzhayushchey sredy» (7th IARP RISE-ER’2013) 2-3 oktyabrya 2013 [Materials of VII-th International Symposium "Extreme robotics – robotics for work in the conditions dangerous for the environment" (7th IARP RISE-
ER'2013) October 2-3, 2013]. St. Petersburg, 2013, pp. 187.
20. Doarn CR. Evaluation of teleoperated surgical robots in an enclosed undersea environment / Doarn CR, Anvari M, Low T, Broderick TJ, Telemed J E Health, 2009, Vol. 15 (4), pp. 325-335.