|Article title||CLASSICAL METHOD OF THE ACCOUNT OF INFLUENCE TIME DELAYS OF SIGNALS IN DEVICES OF CONTROL SYSTEMS|
|Section||SECTION II. CONTROL SYSTEMS, SIMULATION AND ALGORITHMS|
|Month, Year||04, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||Time delays in a control system can be divided into three groups: delays in blocks of input of signals of gauges; delays in the module of realisation of algorithm of management; delays in blocks of a conclusion of signals of actuation mechanisms. Influence of delays can be considered taking into account algorithms of management and separately in chains of passage of signals to the module of realisation of algorithm of management. In article the second approach to an estimation of influence of delays is considered. Delays in the module of realisation of algorithm of management can be summarised with delays of signals of management in the blocks of a conclusion with the same name. In control system blocks it is possible either to compensate time delays of signals of gauges and actuation mechanisms, or to consider their influence on managerial processes. There is a classical method of indemnification of influence of delays when in a chain with delays the additional devices named extrapolators are established. Extrapolators are under construction on the basis of extrapolating polynoms, in particular, Lagrange interpolation polynomial. A payment for indemnification of influence of delays are additional methodical and tool errors of extrapolators which depend on an order of a used polynom. These errors are added to existing errors of chains of a control system, increasing the general error of system. In work the attention to possibility of smooth transition from a classical method of indemnification of influence of delays to a method of the account of their influence which by analogy is called as classical is paid. Extrapolators a zero order represent registers which stand on inputs and exits of the module of realisation of algorithm of management even if in a control system the attention to delays of signals is not paid. On the basis of this conclusion in work the classical method of the account of influence of delays is offered: delays are considered equal to zero, but in each channel of blocks of input-output the additional error equal to an error of extrapolators of a zero order during a delay of the information of the given channel is considered. The received result allows to project a control system with initial data in which influence of delays is considered. It excludes necessity of modelling of a control system with delays.|
|Keywords||Control systems; the account of delays of signals; extrapolation of a zero order|
|References||1. Park Dzh. Makkey S. Sbor dannykh v sistemakh kontrolya i upravleniya; prakticheskoe rukovodstvo [Data collection in the monitoring systems and control: a practical guide]. Moscow: OOO «Gruppa ITD», 2006, 504 p.
2. Denisenko V.V. Komp'yuternoe upravlenie tekhnologicheskim protsessom, eksperimentom, oborudovaniem [Computer control of process, experiment, equipment]. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2009, 608 p.
3. Samoylov L.K. Algoritmy raboty analogovykh interfeysov tsifrovykh sistem upravleniya i kontrolya [Algorithms analogue interfaces of digital systems of control and monitoring], Izvestiya Vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Severo-kavkazskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series], 2012, No. 5 (168), pp. 66-72.
4. Samoylov L.K. Vybor taktiruyushchey chastoty analogovykh interfeysov tsifrovykh sistem upravleniya [The choice of a clock frequency analog interface digital control systems], Trudy konferentsii «Aktual'nye problemy sovremennosti: chelovek, obshchestvo, tekhnika» (APS_12) [Proceedings of the conference "Actual problems of modern man, society, technology"
(АПС_12)]. Taganrog, 2012, Part 3, pp. 47-54.
5. Samoylov L.K. Algoritm optimizatsii programmy razmeshcheniya komand oprosa datchikov v analogovom interfeyse sistem upravleniya i kontrolya [Algorithm of optimisation of the program of placing of commands of interrogation of sensors in the analogue interface of control and the supervising systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 2 (139), pp. 162-168.
6. Delphine Bresch-Pietri, Jonathan Chauvin, and Nicolas Petit. Adaptive control scheme for uncertain time-delay systems, Automatica, 2012, No. 48 (8), pp. 1536-1552.
7. Fridman E. Stability of systems with uncertain delay: a new complete Lyapunov-Krasovskii Functional, IЕЕЕ Transaction on Automatic Control, 2006, No. 51, pp. 885-890.
8. He Y., Wang Q.-G., Lin C., and Wu M. Delay-range-dependent stability for systems with time-varying delay, Automatica, 2007, No. 43, pp. 371-376.
9. Kao C.Y. and Rantzer A. Stability analysis of systems with uncertain time-varying delay, Automatica, 2007, No. 43, pp. 959-970.
10. Sename O. Is a mixed design of observer-controllers for time-delay systems interesting?, Asian Journal of Control, 2007, No. 9 (2), pp. 180-189.
11. Yue D. and Han Q.L. Delayed feedback control of uncertain systems with time-varying input delay, Automatica, 2005, Vol. 41, pp. 233-240.
12. Krushel' E.G., Stepanchenko I.V. Informatsionnoe zapazdyvanie v tsifrovykh sistemakh upravleniya: monografiya [Information delay in digital control systems: monograph]. Volgograd: VolGTU, 2004, 124 p.
13. Samoylov L.K. Promezhutochnoe vosstanovlenie signalov datchikov v sistemakh upravleniya [Intermediate recovery of signals of sensors in control systems], Aviakosmicheskoe priborostroenie [Aerospace Instrument-Making], 2013, No. 5, pp. 3-15.
14. Baranov L.A. Kvantovanie po urovnyu i vremennaya diskretizatsiya v tsifrovykh sistemakh upravleniya [Quantization level and time discretization in digital control systems]. Moscoq: Energoatomizdat,1990, 304 p.
15. Maks Zh. Metody i tekhnika obrabotki signalov pri fizicheskikh izmereniyakh [Methods and technology of signal processing at physical measurements]: in 2 vol. Vol. 1. Moscow: Mir, 1983, 312 p.
16. Crochiere R.E., Rabiner L.R. Interpolation and Decimation of digital signals, A Tutorial Review, Proceedings of the IEEE, March 1981, Vol. 69, No. 3, pp. 300-332.
17. Tsikin I.A. Diskretno-analogovaya obrabotka signalov [Discrete-analog signal processing]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1982, 160 p.
18. Samoylov L.K., Chernov A.M. Analiticheskoe predstavlenie vosstanavlivayushchego operatora pri interpolyatsii po Lagranzhu [Analytical presentation restores the operator for Lagrange interpolation], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2009, No. 2 (91), pp. 233-236.
19. Samoylov L.K. Obobshchennoe neravenstvo Bernshteyna dlya signalov s protyazhennym spektrom [Generalized Bernstein inequality for signals with wide spectrum], Vestnik Ryazanskogo gosudarstvennogo radiotekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Ryazan state Radiotechnical University], 2012, No. 3 (Issue 41).
20. Samoylov L.K. Iteratsionnye algoritmy vybora chastoty diskretizatsii analogovykh signalov v tsifrovykh sistemakh upravleniya i kontrolya [The iterative algorithms of a determination of analogue signals sampling frequency in the control and the supervising systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 2 (127), pp. 43-53.