|Article title||PRESENTATION OF THE WEIERSTRASS FUNCTION AND ITS DERIVATIVE CONTINUED FRACTIONS|
|Authors||I.I. Levin, V.V. Selyankin, V.I. Shmoylov|
|Section||SECTION II. CONTROL SYSTEMS, SIMULATION AND ALGORITHMS|
|Month, Year||04, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||It is considered the approach to the study of nondifferentiable functions, based on the methods of thecontinued fractions theory. It was found that the Weierstrass function at rational point x0 accurately represented by terminating continued fractions. Continued fractions for the Weierstrass function are set from the original trigonometric series by means of recursive Rutiskhauzer’s algorithm. The values of divergent series are found byconstruction of the so-called corresponding continued fractions. This method is used in determining the derivative of the Weierstrass function, which can be written as divergent trigonometric series. The values of the derivative of the Weierstrass function at rational points x0 was set by the summation of divergent series. Besides the derivatives are determined by terminating continued fractions containing the same number of units as continued fractions, which determine the values of the Weierstrass function at the same points. The values of divergent in classical sense function of the Weierstrass were found by means of corresponding continued fractions. The results of numerical experiments connected with the study of the properties of the Weierstrass function are listed. In particular, it is shown that the continuity of the Weierstrass function is appeared in extremely small neighborhood of the selected point x0. Also, the dependence of the accuracy of calculation of the Weierstrass function on the number of members of the series which represent this function was set.|
|Keywords||Weierstrass function; summation of divergent fraction and series; the derivative of Weierstrass function|
|References||1. Dem'yanov V.F. Rubinov A.M. Osnovy negladkogo analiza i kvazidifferentsial'noe ischislenie [The foundations of nonsmooth analysis and quasidifferential calculus]. Moscow: Nauka, 1990, 431 p.
2. Potapov A.A. Kolebaniya, volny, struktury i sistemy na primerakh global'nogo fraktal'noskeylingovogo metoda [Oscillations, waves, structures and systems on the examples of global fractal-scaling method], Nelineynyy mir [Nonlinear World], 2014, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 3-34.
3. Erofeeva L.N. Fraktal'naya razmernost' nedifferentsirovannykh funktsiy [Fractal dimension of undifferentiated functions], Trudy Nizhegorodskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of Nizhny Novgorod state technical University], 2011, No. 3 (90), pp. 353-357.
4. Levin I.I., Khisamutdinov M.V., Shmoylov V.I. Funktsiya Veyershtrassa i r/φ-kharakteristiki [The weierstrass function and R/φ –features], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 1 (150), pp. 144-158.
5. Shmoylov V.I., Khisamutdinov M.V., Kirichenko G.A. Interval'nye i predel'nye r/φ-kharakteristiki funktsii Veyershtrassa [Interval and the limit r/φ-features of Weierstrass functions], Vestnik NIYaU MIFI [Vestnik natsional'nogo issledovatel'skogo yadernogo universiteta "MIFI"], 2014, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 301-310.
6. Khisamutdinov M.V., Shmoylov V.I. Predel'nye r/φ-kharakteristiki funktsii Veyershtrassa [Ultimate r/φ-features of Weierstrass functions], Nelineynyy mir [Nonlinear World], 2015, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 39-52.
7. Dzhouns U., Tron V. Nepreryvnye drobi. Analiticheskaya teoriya i prilozheniya: per. s angl [Continuous fractions. Analytic theory and applications: translation from English]. Moscow: Mir, 1985, 414 p.
8. Skorobogat'ko V.Ya. Teoriya vetvyashchikhsya tsepnykh drobey i ee primenenie v vychislitel'noy matematike [The theory of chain branching fractions and its application in computational mathematics]. Moscow: Nauka, 1983, 312 p.
9. Cuyt A., Petersen V., Verdonk B., Waadeland H., Jones W. Handbook of Continued Fractions for Special Functions. Springer Science, 2008, 431 p.
10. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi [Continuous fractions]. In 3 vol. Vol. 1. Periodicheskie nepreryvnye drobi [Periodic continued fractions]. L'vov, 2004, 645 p.
11. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi [Continuous fractions]. In 3 vol. Vol. 2.
Raskhodyashchiesya nepreryvnye drobi [Divergent continued fraction]. L'vov, 2004, 558 p.
12. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi [Continuous fractions]. In 3 vol. Vol. 3. Iz istorii nepreryvnykh drobey [From the history of continued fractions]. L'vov, 2004, 520 p.
13. Shmoylov V.I. Periodicheskie tsepnye drobi [Periodic continued fractions]. L'vov: Akademicheskiy ekspress, 1998, 219 p.
14. Shmoylov V.I., Sloboda Z.I. Raskhodyashchiesya nepreryvnye drobi [Divergent continued fraction]. L'vov, 1999, 820 p.
15. Shmoylov V.I., Chirun L.V. Nepreryvnye drobi i kompleksnye chisla [Continued fractions and complex numbers]. L'vov, 2001, 564 p.
16. Guzik V.F., Lyapuntsova E.V., Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi i ikh primenenie [Continued fractions and their application]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2015, 298 p.
17. Shmoylov V.I. Raskhodyashchiesya sistemy lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy [Divergent systems of linear algebraic equations]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2010, 205 p.
18. Shmoylov V.I., Kovalenko V.B. Nekotorye primeneniya algoritma summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh drobey [Some applications of the algorithm of summation of divergent continued fractions], Vestnik Yuzhnogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN [Bulletin of the southern scientific center of RAS], 2012, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 3-13.
19. Kirichenko G.A., Shmoylov V.I. Algoritm summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya nepreryvnykh drobey i nekotorye ego primeneniya [The algorithm of summation of divergent continued fractions and some applications], Zhurnal vychislitel'noy matematiki i matematicheskoy fiziki
[Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 2015, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 558-573.
20. Selyankin V.V., Shmoylov V.I. Reshenie sistem lineynykh algebraicheskikh uravneniy metodom summirovaniya raskhodyashchikhsya ryadov [Solution of systems of linear algebraic equations by the method of summation of divergent series], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, No. 6 (167), pp. 82-94.
21. Weierstrass K. Math. Werke. Bd.2. Berlin 1895. Abh.6.
22. Shmoylov V.I. Nepreryvnye drobi i r/-algoritm [Continued fractions and r/-algorithm]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2012, 608 p.
23. Shmoylov V.I., Redin A.A., Nikulin N.A. Nepreryvnye drobi [Continued fraction]. Lap Lambert Academic Publishing. Saarbruken, Germany, 2015, 336 p.
24. Rutiskhauzer G. Algoritm chastnykh i raznostey [The algorithm private and differences]. Moscow: IIL, 1960, 93 p.