|Article title||METHOD OF THE SELECTION OF EFFECTIVE CONTROLS IN FUZZY COGNITIVE MODELS REPRESENTED AS DIRECTED WEIGHTED GRAPHS|
|Authors||A.N. Tselykh, V.S. Vasilev, L.A. Tselykh, S.A. Barkovskii|
|Section||SECTION I. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||05, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||In this article, we present a new method of selection effective controls which is based on the transitive power influence transmission between the nodes in the directed weighted graphs with cause-and-effect relationships. These graphs can be a cognitive model of socio-economic system. The influence will be determined from the solution of linear systems. The influences will be determined from the solutions generated by System of Linear Algebraic Equations (SLAE). To solve the problem of identification and selection of effective controls, we introduce the theory of effective controls in this article. This approach is based on the provisions of the general systems theory and systems analysis in the annex to the management of socio-economic systems. This approach is based on the provisions of the general systems theory and systems analysis in the annex to the socio-economic systems management. For its presentation we will determine definitions of certain vertices state metrics, reflecting the impact of components of effective controls in the system. The solution problem for the searching of optimal control that turns to the problem of maximizing a quadratic form, which ensures its validity (the existence of the solutions, the possibility of the solutions and uniqueness of the solution), calculating a real, rather than complex domain and independent from conditions of stability. Based on the theory of effective controls, vertices metrics are offered that evaluate and measure the ability of efficient controls in accordance to the measuring of the growth factor of a model during control influence.|
|Keywords||Directed weighted graphs; components of effective controls; functional optimization on graphs; SLAE decision on graphs; fuzzy cognitive maps|
|References||1. Kosko B. Fuzzy cognitive maps, Int. Journal man-machine Studies, 1986, No. 24, pp. 65-75.
2. Glykas, M. (ed.) Fuzzy Cognitive Maps: Advances in Theory, Methodologies, Tools and Applications. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing. Vol. 247. Springer: Berlin, 2010.
3. Eden С. Analyzing cognitive maps to help structure issues or problems, European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, No. 159, pp. 673-686.
4. Roberts F.S. Diskretnye matematicheskie modeli s prilozheniyami k sotsial'nym, biologicheskim i ekologicheskim zadacham [Discrete mathematical models with applications to social, biological and environmental problems]: translation from English A.M. Rappoporta, S.I. Travkina, ed. by A.I. Teymana. Moscow: Nauka, 1986, 496 p.
5. Kuznetsov O.P., Kulinich A.A., Markovskiy A.V. Analiz vliyaniy pri upravlenii slabostrukturirovannymi situatsiyami na osnove kognitivnykh kart [Analysis of effects in the management of weakly structured situations based on cognitive maps]: In the book «Chelovecheskiy faktor v upravlenii» ["The human factor in management], ed. by N.A. Abramovoy, K.S. Ginsberga, D.A. Novikova. Moscow: KomKniga, 2006, pp. 313-344.
6. Silov V.B. Prinyatie strategicheski resheniy v nechetkoy obstanovke [Make strategically decisions in a fuzzy environment]. Moscow: INPRO-RES, 1995, 228 p.
7. Zhang J.Y., Liu Z.-Q., Zhou S. Quotient FCMs ‒ A Decomposition Theory for Fuzzy Cognitive Maps, IEEE Transfctions on fuzzy systems, October 2006, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 593-604.
8. Karlis A.D., Kottas T.L., Boutalis Y.S. A novel maximum power point tracking method for PV systems using fuzzy cognitive networks (FCN), Electric Power Systems Research, 2007, No. 77, pp. 315-327.
9. Miao Y., Liu Z.Q. On causal inference in fuzzy cognitive maps, IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst. Feb. 2000, 2000, Vol. 8, pp. 107-119.
10. Albert R., & Barabasi A.L. Statistical mechanics of complex networks, Reviews of Modern Physics, 2002, No. 74 (1), pp. 47-97.
11. Newman M.E.J. The structure and function of complex networks. Siam Review. X 2003, 45 (2), pp. 167-25.
12. Newman M.E.J. Networks: An Introduction. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
13. Scott J. Social network analysis: A handbook. London: Sage Publications, 2000.
14. Star X.Zh., Fred Y.Ye. Exploring the directed h-degree in directed weighted networks, Journal of Informetrics, 2012, No. 6, pp. 619-630.
15. Romanenko V.D., Milyavskiy Yu.L. Obespechenie ustoychivosti impul'snykh protsessov v kognitivnykh kartakh na osnove modeley v prostranstve sostoyaniy [Sustainability of pulse processes in the cognitive maps based on models in state space], Sistemnі doslіdzhennya ta іnformatsіynі tekhnologії [Systemn dozen informatin technology], 2014, No. 1, pp. 26-42.
16. Liu L.; Chen X.; Liu M.; Jia Y.; Zhong J.; Gao R. & Zhao Y. An influence power-based clustering approach with PageRank-like model, Applied Soft Computing, 2016, Vol. 40, pp. 17-32.
17. Parlett B.N. The Symmetric Eigenvalue Problem. 1980. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 18. Smith B.T., Boyle J.M., Dongarra J.J., Garbow B.S., Ikebe Y., Klema V.C., and Matrix C.B. Eigensystem routines. EISPACK Guide, Moler. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 2nd ed. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1976.
19. Hanson R.J., Lehoucq R., Stolle J., and Belmonte A. Improved performance of certain matrix eigenvalue computations for the IMSL/MATH Library, IMSL Technical Report 9007, IMSL. Houston, 1990.
20. Tselykh A., Vasilev V., Tselykh L. Fuzzy graphs clustering with quality relations functionals in cognitive models, Proceedings of the First International Scientific Conference “Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry” (IITI’16); series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, Series. Vol. 450, 2016, Vol. 1, pp. 349-360.
21. Tselykh A.N., Tselykh L.A. Metodologiya sravnitel'nogo kognitivnogo modelirovaniya na osnove analiza nechetkikh tselevykh i upravlyayushchikh faktorov [Methodology for comparative cognitive modeling based on the analysis of fuzzy target and control factors], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2015, № 7 (168), pp. 101-115.