|Article title||INFORMATION’S SEMANTIC SEARCH, CLASSIFICATION, STRUCTURING AND INTEGRATION OBJECTIVES IN THE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CONTEXT PROBLEMS|
|Section||SECTION I. DATA ANALYSIS AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT|
|Month, Year||07, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||The article is devoted to setting objectives and developing ways to solve problems of knowledge semantic search, classification, structuring and integration in relation to knowledge management issue. Information management is viewed as a set of processes systematic acquisition, synthesis and sharing of knowledge. The aim is to modify methods of solving problems of semantic search and structuring in relation to knowledge management issue. Scientific novelty is represented by the modified method of semantic knowledge discovery, graph model of structuring knowledge based on an assessment of material characteristics and abstract representation of a semantic network model with multi-level decomposition of different subject areas’ interdisciplinary connections. Knowledge management automation problem as continuous knowledge verification process to identify patterns in order to create and meet demand for new knowledge, directly related to the solution of information’s semantic search, classification, structuring and integration problems. The possibilities of modern information systems are limited to an effective solution of information’s storage and transmission problems. One of the major scientific challenges in the field of information technology today is the development of information analysis and processing mechanisms in heterogeneous sources with the aim of empowering information systems logical analysis of information capabilities and generate conclusions that will form the basis of knowledge accumulation and processing execution procedures. Since, according to scientists, the decision of information overflow actual problem will shift from data storage and processing to the knowledge accumulation and processing. Despite the pronounced specificity of subject areas, ontology should be built as a chain of interrelated processes that will provide integrated nature of intellectual knowledge management system. At the stage of identifying the areas of expertise necessary to first define a set of study characteristics. Next, you need to choose a priori information sources and begin to form a knowledge base and data warehouse, which later will set the relationship between the categories of knowledge. As a source of knowledge operational information systems’ database is most easily connected through a mechanism for creating data warehouses. Integrating knowledge from different sources may be based on the ontology requirements for the development of which will be a pre-formed sheets.|
|Keywords||Semantic search; ontology; classification; structuring; integration; knowledge management systems; information processes; decision support|
|References||1. Amerland D. Google Semantic Search: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques That Gets Your Company More Traffic, Increases Brand Impact and Amplifies Your Online Pres-ence. Que Publishing, 2013б 230 p.
2. Bova V.V., Kravchenko Y.A., Kureichik V.V. Decision Support Systems for Knowledge Man-agement, Software Engineering in Intelligent Systems. Proceedings of the 4th Computer Science On-line Conference 2015 (CSOC2015). Vol. 3. Springer International Publishing AG Switzerland, 2015, pp.123-130.
3. Bova V.V., Kravchenko Y.A., Kureichik V.V. Development of Distributed Information Systems: Ontological Approach, Software Engineering in Intelligent Systems. Proceedings of the 4th Computer Science On-line Conference 2015 (CSOC2015). Vol. 3. Springer International Pub-lishing AG Switzerland, 2015, pp. 113-122.
4. Nguen B.N., Tuzovskiy A.F. Obzor podkhodov semanticheskogo poiska [Overview of the ap-proaches for semantic search], Doklady Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta sistem up-ravleniya i radioelektroniki [Reports of Tomsk state University of control systems and Radioe-lectronics], 2010, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 234-237.
5. Guarino N., Welty C.A. Towards a Metotodology for Ontology - Model Engineering, Proceed-ing of the ECOOP-2000 Workshop on Model Engineering (eds. by Bezivin J. and Ernst J.), 2000. Mode of access: http://www.metamodel.com/IWME00/articles/guarino.pdf.
6. Gangeni A., Pisanelli D.M., Steve G. An Overview of the ONIONS Project: Applying Ontolo-gies to the Integration of Medical Terminologies, Data & Knowledge Engineering, 1999,
Vol. 31, pp. 183-220.
7. Fedorov D.Yu. Primenenie strukturizatsii znaniy dlya obespecheniya informatsionnoy be-zopasnosti lichnosti [The use of structuring knowledge to ensure personal information security], Natsional'naya bezopasnost' i strategicheskoe planirovanie [National Security and Strategic Planning], 2013, No. 2, pp. 40-43.
8. Bova V.V. Kontseptual'naya model' predstavleniya znaniy pri postroenii intellektu-al'nykh informatsionnykh sistem [Conceptual model of knowledge representation in the constructing intelligent information systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. En-gineering Sciences], 2014, No. 7 (156), pp. 109-117.
9. Kravchenko Y.A., Kureichik V.V. Knowledge management based on multi-agent simulation in informational systems, Conference proceedings. 8th IEEE International Conference “Application of Information and Communication Technologies – AICT 2014”. – 15-17 October 2014, Astana, Kazakhstan, pp. 264-267.
10. Tuzovskiy A.F., Chirikov S.V., Yampol'skiy V.Z. Sistemy upravleniya znaniyami (metody i tekhnologii) [The knowledge management system (methods and techniques)], under ed. of V.Z. Yampol'skogo. Tomsk: Izd-vo NTL, 2005, 260 p.
11. Kureychik V.M., Kazharov A.A. Ispol'zovanie shablonnykh resheniy v murav'inykh algoritmakh [Template using for ant colony algorithms], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2013, No. 7 (144), pp. 11-17.
12. Gladkov, L.A., Gladkova, N.V., Legebokov, A.A. Organization of knowledge management based on hybrid intelligent methods, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2015, Vol. 349, pp. 107-112.
13. Dukkardt, A.N., Lezhebokov, A.A., Zaporozhets, D. Informational system to support the design process of complex equipment based on the mechanism of manipulation and management for three-dimensional objects models, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2015,
Vol. 347, pp. 59-66.
14. Kureychik V.M. Osobennosti postroeniya sistem podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy [Features of decision making support system design], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2012, No. 7 (132), pp. 92-98.
15. Kureychik V.V., Rodzin S.I. O pravilakh predstavleniya resheniy v evolyutsionnykh algoritmakh [On the rules for the submission decisions in evolutionary algorithm], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2010, No. 7 (108), pp. 13-21.
16. Qing He, Xiu-Rong Zhao, Ping Luo, Zhong-Zhi Shi. Combination methodologies of multi-agent hyper surface classifiers: design and implementation issues, Second international workshop, AIS-ADM 2007, Proceedings. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2007, pp. 100-113.
17. A.De Nicola, Missikoff M., Navigli R. A software engineering approach to ontology building, Informatioh systems, 2009, Vol. 34, pp. 258-275.
18. Guarino N., Oberle D., Staab S. What is an Ontology, Handbook on Ontologies. Springer, 2009, pp. 1-17.
19. Yang X.-S. A new metaheuristic sat-inspired algorithm, Nature Inspired Cooperative Strategies for Optimization (NISCO’2010), Berlin: Springer, 2010, Vol. 284, pp. 65-74.
20. Sarraipa J., et al. Semantic Enrichment of Standard-based Electronic Catalogues, 13th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing, 2009.
21. Kerschberg L., Kim W., Scime A. Personalizable semantic taxonomy-based search agent. USA: George Mason Intellectual Properties, INC (Fairfax, VA), 2006.
22. Kerschberg L., Jeong H., Kim W. Emergent Semantic in Knowledge Sifter: An Evolutionary Search Agent based on Semantic Web Services, Journal on Data Semantics. VI. LNCS.
Vol. 4090. Springer, Heidelberg, 2006, pp. 187-209.