|Article title||STUDY OF METHODS FOR MODELING THE RECOMMENDATION WEB SERVICES OF EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES SELECTION FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF INDIVIDUAL EDUCATIONAL TRAJECTORIES BASED ON COLLABORATIVE FILTERING|
|Authors||Yu. Yu. Lipko|
|Section||SECTION IV. DATA ANALYSIS AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT|
|Month, Year||08, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||Carried out is the study of methods for modeling the recommendation web services for se-lection of the educational resources for the purpose of implementing the individual educational trajectories of students basing on the preferences of those who mastered the proposed educational resources. The introduction of new information technologies for educational process realization, such as asynchronous learning methods, is regarded as one of the most promising ways of increas-ing the quality of higher education. The proposed approach will allow students to take into account the recommendations of already mastered the proposed educational resources, and choose the most preferred in view of the selected educational trajectories. In the process of solving this problem a comparative analysis of the methods for support of selection from the alternatives in the web environment has been carried out. The use of the method for collaborative filtering for im-plementation of the web service of educational resource selection for the realization of individual educational trajectories of students has been justified. In the application part of the work the web services modeling based on the selected mathematical software and identified requirements is carried out. The relevance of the study is caused by the necessity to develop information technolo-gies for expertise and content screening, which involve both the experts in the studied field and the users, with the alternative selected with the use of the collective filtering based on common educa-tional goals of students when realizing the individual work. The studied modeling methods are applied to improve the technologies of students’ independent work, realization of students’ personal potential using web portal of educational resources and distance education|
|Keywords||Information systems; information systems development technology; formal modeling.|
|References||1. Bouguettaya ASheng., Q.Z., and Daniel F. Eds., Web Services Foundations. Springer, 2014.
2. Sheng Q.Z., Qiao X., Vasilakos A.V., Szabo C., Bourne S., and Xu X. Web Services Composi-tion: A Decade’s Overview, Information Sciences, 2014, Vol. 280, pp. 218-238.
3. Abdelwahab A. Feature optimization approach for improving the collaborative filtering per-formance using particle swarm optimization, Journal of Computational Information Systems 8.1, 2012, pp. 435-450.
4. Liu H. A new user similarity model to improve the accuracy of collaborative filtering, Knowledge-Based Systems, 2013.
5. Lina Yao, Quan Z. Sheng, Anne. H.H. Ngu, Jian Yu, Aviv Segev. Unified Collaborative and Content-Based Web Service Recommendation, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, May-June 2015, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 453-466.
6. Quan Z. Sheng, Zakaria Maamar, Lina Yao, Claudia Szabo, and Scott Bourne. Behavior Mod-eling and Automated Verification of Web Services, Information Sciences, 2014, Vol. 258,
7. Zakaria Maamar, Nora Faci, K. Boukadi, Quan Z. Sheng, Lina Yao. Commitments to Regulate Social Web Services Operation, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), 2014,
Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 154-167.
8. Szu-Yin Lin. A trustworthy QoS-based collaborative filtering approach for web service discov-ery‖, Journal of Systems and Software, July 2014, Vol. 93, pp. 217-228.
9. Lina Yao, Sheng, Q.Z., Segev, A., Jian Yu. Recommending Web Services via Combining Col-laborative Filtering with Content-based Features‖, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), Santa Clara, 2013, pp. 42-49.
10. Atisha Sachan. A Survey on Recommender Systems based on Collaborative Filtering Tech-nique‖, International journal of Innovations in Engineering and technology (IJIET), 2013.
11. Lipko Yu.Yu. Issledovanie podkhodov transformatsii trebovaniy pri formalizatsii predmetnoy oblasti [The study approaches the transformation of the requirements for the formalization of the subject area], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and communication], 2014, No. 2, pp. 75-76.
12. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S., Lipko Yu.Yu. Ispol'zovanie gipermetoda razrabotki metodov soz-daniya prototipov na primere postroeniya strukturno-nezavisimykh baz dannykh [Development of method of use hypermethod prototyping for constructing structural-independent database], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2011, No. 1 (114), pp. 130-135.
13. Lipko Yu.Yu. Algoritm formalizatsii trebovaniy pri razrabotke informatsionnykh sistem [The algorithm of formalization of requirements when developing information systems], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 6 (155),
14. Lipko Yu.Yu., Sviridov A.S., Belikov A.N. Approach to automatized formation of configurable information systems structure, Sbornik materialov VIII Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii [The col-lection of materials of VIII International conference] «8th International Conference on Appli-cation of Information and Communication Technologies» (AICT-2014), 2014, pp. 115-120.
15. Lipko Yu.Yu. Model transformation process requirements in a formal model in the development of information systems, Innovative technologies and Didactics in Teaching: collected papers. Berlin: MVB Marketing- und Verlagservice des Buchhandels GmbH, 2014, pp. 54-59.
16. Rogozov Yu.I., Sviridov A.S. Kontseptsiya postroeniya metodologicheskikh informatsionnykh sistem [The concept of methodological information systems], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [In-formatization and Communication], 2014, No. 2, pp. 11-14.
17. Tao Yue, Lionel C. Briand, Labiche Y. A systematic review of transformation approaches be-tween user requirements and analysis models, Requirements Engineering, 2011, pp. 75-99.
18. Fatna Belqasmi and Roch Glitho, Concordia University Chunyan Fu, Tekelec «RESTful Web Services for Service Provisioning in NextGeneration Networks: A Survey». IEEE IEEE Com-munications Magazine. December, 2011.
19. Official Congressional Biography, Allard Kenneth Lowenstein, published by Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives, accessed March 26, 2011.
20. Gasfild D. Stroki, derev'ya i posledovatel'nosti v algoritmakh: Informatika i vychislitel'naya bi-ologiya [Strings, trees and sequences in algorithms: computer science and computational biolo-gy]: translation from English I.V. Romanovskogo. St. Petersburg: Nevskiy Dialekt, 2003, 654 p.