|Article title||INFORMATION MODEL FOR LEXICOLOGICAL SYNTHESIS TECHNOLOGY|
|Section||SECTION IV. DATA ANALYSIS AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT|
|Month, Year||08, 2016 @en|
|Index UDC||004.82; 005.2:004|
|Abstract||Information technologies help to prepare rationales for management decisions. This requires knowledge obtained and accumulated in the process of the organization functioning. The collected information should be comfortable for the perception in the subsequent stages of its usage. The required information is recorded in the form of documents, usually in texts and tables. The process of documents creating (documentation) is required when saving information about any processes or events is necessary. To improve the efficiency of computer technologies at the creation and usage of documents in management the process of information documenting should meet a set of requirements: data must be maximally formalized in order to ensure processing of the information contained in the document with computational tools; document creation should take a minimum of time, while maintaining the requirements to the information which is necessary for management decisions; simplicity of application of documents creating means; executive performance in documents creating. Office software does not allow you to fully meet all the requirements. One way of documents creating technology development is lexicological synthesis of documents. A mandatory step in preparation for the documents creation complex in this methodology is the information analysis of the data which are included in the synthesized groups of documents. Creation and characterization of features of the information model contained in the documents and used in lexicological synthesis technology is the goal of this work. Basic terms and structure of technology of lexicological synthesis of slightly formalized documents are set out in the paper. A considerable amount of documents used in various fields of activity can be attributed to the category of slightly formalized documents. Features of the terms used in the described technology are given. Based on the processes timing the labor content of document creation is mapped. The improved model of slightly formalized documents information is considered. Feature of lexicological scheme, which is a kind of ontological model of slightly formalized document, is given in the paper. It is shown that at the usage of advanced information model significantly changes the structure of the document information flow composition.|
|Keywords||Slightly formalized document; lexicological synthesis; lexicological scheme; reference word; ontological model.|
|References||1. GOST R 6.30-2003. Unifitsirovannaya sistema organizatsionno-rasporyaditel'noy dokumen-tatsii. Trebovaniya k oformleniyu dokumentov [State Standard R 6.30-2003. Unified system of organizational and administrative documentation. Requirements to execution of documents]. Moscow: Gosstandart Rossii, 2003, 15 p.
2. Model Requirements for the Management of Electronic Records (MoReq 2). France: European Communities, 2008, 212 p.
3. Modular Requirements for Records Systems (MoReq 2010). Bruxelles-Luxembourg: CECA-CEE-CEEA, 2011, 520 p.
4. Normativy vremeni na raboty po sovershenstvovaniyu dokumentatsionnogo obespecheniya upravleniya ministerstv, vedomstv, predpriyatiy i organizatsiy [Time limits on the work to im-prove the document management of ministries, departments, enterprises and organizations]. Moscow: VNIIDAD, 1992, 12 p.
5. Mezhotraslevye ukrupnennye normativy vremeni na raboty po dokumentatsionnomu obespecheniyu upravleniya [Interbranch enlarged time standards for work on documentary maintenance of management]. Moscow: Mintruda Rossii, 1995, 14 p.
6. Chernikov B.V. Printsip leksikologicheskogo sinteza v tekhnologii sozdaniya tekstovykh dokumentov [The principle of lexicological synthesis in technology of creation of text docu-ments], Sekretarskoe delo [Secretarial work], 2000, No. 1, pp. 34-47.
7. Chernikov B.V. Sposob avtomatizirovannogo leksikologicheskogo sinteza dokumentov [The way automated lexicological synthesis of documents]. Patent RF No. 2253893, 2003.
8. Chernikov B.V. Leksikologicheskiy sintez slaboformalizuemykh dokumentov [Lexicological synthesis of poorly formalized documents], Informatsionnye tekhnologii i vychislitel'nye sistemy [Information Technologies and Computing Systems], 2009, No. 4, pp. 104-115.
9. Chernikov B.V. Leksikologicheskiy sintez – progressivnaya tekhnologiya sozdaniya tekstovykh dokumentov [Lexicological synthesis of progressive technology of creating of text documents], Informatizatsiya i svyaz' [Informatization and Communication], 2012, No. 5,
10. Valgina N.S., Rozental' D.E., Fomina M.I. Sovremennyy russkiy yazyk [Modern Russian lan-guage], ed. by N.S. Valginoy. 6th ed. Moscow: Logos, 2002, 528 p.
11. Ul'yantseva S. Unifikatsiya struktury teksta sluzhebnogo dokumenta [The unification of the structure of the text service of the document], Elektr. zhurnal «Upravlyaem predpriyatiem» [Electronic journal "Business Management"], 2013, No. 9 (32).
12. Demin Yu.M. Deloproizvodstvo. Podgotovka sluzhebnykh dokumentov [Paperwork. The prep-aration of official documents]. St. Petersburg: Piter, 2009, 164 p.
13. Gruber T.R. The role of common ontology in achieving sharable, reusable knowledge bases, Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning. Proceedings of the Second International Conference. J.A. Allen, R. Fikes, E. Sandewell – eds. Morgan Kaufmann, 1991, pp. 601-602.
14. Gruber T.R. Toward principles for the design of ontologies used for knowledge sharing, Inter-national Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 1995, Vol. 43, Issue 5-6, pp. 907-928.
15. Gruber T.R. Ontology, Encyclopedia of Database Systems, Ling Liu and M. Tamer Özsu (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, 2009, pp. 1963-1965.
16. Karnap R. Znachenie i neobkhodimost'. Issledovaniya po semantike i modal'noy logike [The value and necessity. Research in semantics and modal logic]. Moscow: LKI, 2007, 384 p.
17. Karnap R. Empirizm, semantika i ontologiya [Empiricism, semantics and ontology], Znachenie i neobkhodimost' [Value and Necessity]. Moscow: LKI, 2007, pp. 298-320.
18. Karnap R., Gan G., Neyrat O. Nauchnoe miroponimanie – Venskiy kruzhok [The scientific worldview of the Vienna circle], Logos [Logos], 2005, No. 2, pp. 13-26.
19. Chernikov B.V. Tekhnologii podgotovki dokumentov na osnove kiberneticheskikh metodov [Technology of preparation of documents on the basis of cybernetic methods]. Moscow: Fi-nansy i statistika, 2009, 208 p.
20. Il'enkova S.D. Mikroekonomicheskaya statistika [Microeconomic statistics]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2004, 544 p.