|Article title||RESEARCH OF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SENSOR OF VIBRATION ON THE BASIS OF SEGNETOELEKTRICHESKY FILMS OF ZIRCONATE-TITANATE OF LEAD|
|Authors||V.V. Petrov, A.S.Kamentsev, I.I. Cherepakhin, D.A. Kovalenko|
|Section||SECTION I. ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY|
|Month, Year||10, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||Some properties of the films of the lead zirconate-titanate (PZT) created on the oxidized sili-con substrates are investigated. Films are received with the use of the developed technology. Sam-ples of ferroelectric PZT films composition Pb (Tix,Zr1-x)O3 were prepared by rf reactive plasma sputtering in an oxygen atmosphere on the "Plasma-80 SE". The films were deposited on oxidized silicon wafers brand KEP-4.5, the crystallographic orientation and 380 μm thick. SiO2 film thickness was 150 ± 20 nm, to thereby minimize the leakage currents from the ferroelectric film on the substrate. Thickness of a film of PZT made 1,48+0,18 microns. By means of the X-ray phase analysis it is established that the films have phase PZT. Crystal phase PZT corresponds to a chemical formula Pb (Ti0,5, Zr0,5)O3. On the surface of PZT films a contact metallization has been formed by thermal evaporation in a vacuum. The metallization formation allowed testing the adhesive properties of the substrate system (with sub-layer of SiO2) - PZT film - metal contacts. Adhesion properties of PZT films to the silicon oxide surface allowed withstanding the stress at break equal to 3.5 * 104 kg/m2. Electrical properties of ferroelectric materials were investigated by the Soyera-Tower method. The hysteresis loop DTN film samples for three frequencies - 0.1; 1.0 and 10.0 Hz and the "polarization" effect of the process on the films ferroelectric properties were investigated. It is shown that the greatest value of polarization equal to 0,0015 Kl/m2 is shown at the samples investigated at a frequency of 0,1 Hz, and the greatest contribution to polarization of samples is made by "slow" domains. The sensor design is developed to study its sensitivity on influence of amplitude and vibrations frequency. Sensor tests were conducted on an electrodynamic stand VSV-206200. The sensor was tested for impact accelerations of 0.08 to 5g in a frequency range of 2 to 90Hz. It is shown that sensitivity in the range of frequencies from 2 to 5 Hz was 60–75 pKl/g. In the specified range of frequencies the sensor sensitivity does not depend on the value of acceleration. The conclusion on possible practical application of the developed sensors is made.|
|Keywords||Lead zirconate-titanate; ferroelectric material; high-frequency jet dispersion; polarization, vibration sensor|
|References||1. Jijima K., Ueda I., Kugimiya K. Preparation and properties of lead zirconatetitanate thin films, Jap. J. Appl. Phys., 1991, Vol. 30, pp. 2149-2154.
2. Okadzaki K. Tekhnologiya keramicheskikh dielektrikov [Technology of ceramic dielectrics]. Moscow: Energiya, 1976, 336 p.
3. Scott J.F. The physics of ferroelectric ceramic thin films for memoryapplications, Ferro-electric Review, 1998, Vol. l, No. 1, pp. 1-129.
4. Nakagawa T., Yamaguchi J., Usuki T.et al. Ferroelectric properties of RF-sputlered PLZT thin film, Jap. J. Appl. Phys., 1979, Vol. l8, No. 5, pp. 897-902.
5. Dawber M., Rabe K.M., Scott J.F. Physics of thin-film ferroelectric oxides, Review of modem physics, 2005, Vol. 77, pp. 1083-1130.
6. Xu Yu. Ferroelectric materials and their applications. N. Holland-Amsterdam -London-New York-Tokyo, 1991, 391 p.
7. Ogasawara M., Shimizu M., Shiosaki T. Preparation of oxide thin films by laser ablation, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 1992, Vol. 31, No. 9B, pp. 2971-2974.
8. Kovalenko D.A., Petrov V.V., Klindukhov V.G. Razrabotka datchika dinamicheskikh defor-matsiy na osnove segnetoelektricheskikh plenok tsinkonata-titanata svintsa [Development of sensor dynamic deformations based on ferroelectric films of lead zirconate titanate], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 4 (153),
9. Kovalenko D.A., Petrov V.V., Klindukhov V.G. Issledovanie vliyaniya tekhnologicheskikh parametrov formirovaniya tonkikh plenok tsirkonata-titanata svintsa na ikh strukturnye i elektrofizicheskie svoystva [Research of influence of technological parameters of formation of thin films of zirconate-titanate of lead on their structural and electrophysical properties], Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences], 2014, No. 9 (158), pp. 124-132.
10. Kovalenko D.A., Petrov V.V. Issledovanie elektrofizicheskikh svoystv plenok tsirkonata-titanata svintsa, sformirovannykh na okislennykh kremnievykh podlozhkakh [Research of electrophysical properties of the films of zirconate-titanate of lead created on the oxidized silicon substrates], Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2015, No. 2. Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/129-22498.
11. Kovalenko D.A., Petrov V.V. Razrabotka sensorov na osnove segnetoelektricheskikh plenok dlya gibridnykh sensornykh sistem [The development of sensors based on ferroelectric films for hybrid sensor systems], Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona [Engineering journal of Don], 2012,
No. 4 (2). Available at: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n4p2y2012/1357.
12. Kovalenko D.A., Petrov V.V. Researches of the Internal Mechanical Stresses Arising in
Si-SiO2-PZT Structures, Journal of nano- and electronic physics, 2015, Vol. 7, No. 3,
13. International Center for Diffraction Data. Powder Diffraction Files (PDF-2). N: 01-080-5958.
14. Mukhortov V.M., Tolmachѐv G.N., Mashchenko A.I. Vliyanie vnutrennikh parametrov sistemy VCh osazhdeniya na mekhanizm sinteza i kristallizatsii plenok Pb(Zr,Ti)O3 v protsesse ikh rosta [Influence of internal parameters of the VCh system of sedimentation on the mechanism of synthesis and crystallization of films of Pb(Zr,Ti)O3 in the course of their growth], ZhTF [GTF], 1993, Vol. 63, No. 11, pp. 135-142.
15. Mukhortov V.M., Yuzyuk Yu.I. Geterostruktury na osnove nanorazmernykh segnetoelek-tricheskikh plenok: poluchenie, svoystva i primenenie [Heterostructures based on nanodimensional ferroelectric films: receiving, properties and application]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo YuNTs RAN, 2008, 224 p.
16. Barfut Dzh. Vvedenie v fiziku segnetoelektricheskikh yavleniy [Introduction to physics segnetoelektricheskikh of the phenomena]: translation from English. Moscow: Mir, 1970, 352 p.
17. Smolenskiy T.A., Bokov V.A., Kraynik N.N., Pasynkov R.E., Shur M.S. Segnetoelektriki i antisegnetoelektriki [Ferroelectrics and anti-ferroelectrics]. Moscow: Nauka, 1979, 476 p.
18. Piralova A. T., Aleshin V.A., Mukhortoe EM., Dudkevich V.P., Fesenko E.G. Termodinamicheskaya teoriya segnetoelektrikov titanata bariya [Thermodynamic theory of ferroelectrics of barium titanate], Kristallografiya [Crystallography], 1986, No. 6 (31),
19. Krupanidhi S.B., Maffei N., Sayer M. et al. RF planar magnetron sputtering and characterization of ferroelectric Pb(Zr,Ti)03, J. Appl. Phys., 1983, Vol. 54, No. 11, pp. 6601-6609.
20. Syrov A. Datchiki malykh uskoreniy kompanii Freescale Semiconductor [Sensors of small accelerations of the company Freescale Semiconductor], Komponenty i tekhnologii [.Components and technologies], 2010, No. 2, pp. 15-20.