|Article title||APPLICATION OF RECURSIVE FIR FILTERS FOR INTERFERENCE NOISES AT AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF INSULATION RESISTANCE|
|Authors||I.M. Borodyansky, I.I. Turulin|
|Section||SECTION III. AUTOMATION AND CONTROL|
|Month, Year||10, 2016 @en|
|Abstract||The problems of interference suppression at automatic evaluation of on-board power network insulation resistance directly during its operation are considered herein. A research problem is formulated. Possible methods for measuring insulation resistance are considered and the best one, taking into account the specificity of work, is selected. Methods for interference suppression are analyzed. Studies are the digital filtering algorithms, as well as the filter’s automatic adaptation to interferences in order to optimize the signal/interference ratio, variants of realization are proposed. The various filter structures, characterized by low computational complexity, what is important in the implementation of the system on microcontrollers, are analyzed. Considered are the recursive filter structures with finite impulse response in the form of rectangular, triangular and trapezoidal functions. Calculated are the various responses of these filters, including impulse, amplitude and frequency, and the interference suppression coefficients. Given are the block diagrams of the cascade and parallel combinations of these filters with an optimal ratio of lengths of impulse responses in order to suppress the side maximums of the filters amplitude-frequency responses. A block diagram of the device for measuring an onboard power network insulation resistance with an explanation of its operating logic is presented. The device consists of a resistive divider, an input measuring switch, a measuring unit, measurement results processor, digital filters, decimators, a measuring capacitor switch, a memory unit, a memory control unit, an analysis and comparison unit, a correction coefficients unit, a filtering result shaper, a unit of identification of the maximum, keys, discharge resistors, measuring capacitors, a control unit, a unit of forming the computation, a unit of measuring results calculation. The conclusions based on theoretical and experimental results of this study are given.|
|Keywords||Automatic measurement of insulation resistance; recursive FIR filter; analog filtering; digital filtering; power feeder; measurement; resistance; insulation; filtering; noise.|
|References||1. Banshchikov V.I., Naumov V.A. Ustroystvo dlya izmereniya soprotivleniya izolyatsii setey postoyannogo toka [Device for measuring the insulation resistance in direct current circuits]. Patent RF No. 2026561. Registered 01.09.1995.
2. Sedov A.V., Lachin V.I., Malina A.K., Ivanov E.A. Sposob opredeleniya mesta snizheniya soprotivleniya izolyatsii v elektricheskoy tsepi postoyannogo toka [The method for identification of place of insulation resistance reduction in direct current circuit]. Patent RF No. 1737364. Bull. of inventions. No. 20. 1992.
3. Borodyanskiy I.M., Borodyanskiy M.E. Sposob izmereniya elektricheskogo soprotivleniya izolyatsii [The method for measuring the insulation electric resistance]. Patent RF
No. 2200329. Bull. of inventions. No. 7. Registered 10.03.2003.
4. Borodyanskiy I.M., Turulin I.I., Borodyanskiy Yu.M. Izmerenie soprotivleniya izolyatsii elektricheskikh tsepey. Sposoby i ustroystva dlya izmereniya soprotivleniya izolyatsii elektricheskikh tsepey, nakhodyashchikhsya pod napryazheniem: monografiya [Measuring of the insulation resistance in electric circuits. Methods and devices for measuring the insulation resistance in electric circuits under voltage: monograph]. Saarbrucken, Germany: Izd-vo LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2012, 171 p.
5. Rabiner L. R., Gold B. Theory and application of digital signal processing. Prentice-hall, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. 1975, 848 p.
6. Lam H. Y.-F. Analog and digital filters: design and realization. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1979, 592 p.
7. Introduction to digital filtering, Edited by R.E. Bogner and A. G. Constantinides. A Wiley – Interscience Publication John Wiley and Sons London – New York – Sydney – Toronto, 1975, 216 p.
8. Gutnikov V.S. Fil'tratsiya izmeritel'nykh signalov [Filtration of measuring signals]. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat. 1990,192 p.
9. Kharkevich A.A. Bor'ba s pomekhami [Interference suppression]. Moscow: Nauka, 1965, 275 p.
10. Gonorovskiy I.S. Radiotekhnicheskie tsepi i signaly [Radio circuits and signals]. 4th ed. Mos-cow: Ra-dio i svyaz', 1986, 512 p.
11. Charoensak C., Abeysekera S.S. FPGA Implementation of Kalman Low-pass ﬁlter for applica-tions in sigma–delta (–) demodulation, IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems–SiPS ‘03, Seoul, Korea, August 2003, pp. 219-223.
12. Abeysekera S.S. Recursive Laguerre and Kalman ﬁlters as efﬁcient full-rate sigma-delta (-) demodulators, Signal Processing, 2007, pp. 417-431.
13. Kang H. W., Cho Y. S., Youn D. H. Adaptive precompensation of Wiener systems, IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, 1998, Vol. 46, No. 10.
14. Turulin I.I. Metod ogranicheniya impul'snoy kharakteristiki tsifrovogo rekursivnogo fil'tra s pomoshch'yu kompensiruyushchikh pryamykh svyazey [Method for limitation of the digital recursive filter impulse sensor with the help of compensating direct links], Radiotekhnika [Radioengineering], 2000, No. 11, pp. 36-39.
15. Turulin I.I. Proektirovanie tsifrovykh rekursivnykh fil'trov s konechnoy impul'snoy kharakteristikoy na integratorakh [Design of digital recursive filters with finite impulse sensor on integrators], Izvestiya vuzov. Elektronika [Izvestiya vuzov. Elektronika], 1998, No. 6,
16. Turulin I.I., Oleynikova T.V. Vesovaya obrabotka signalov s pomoshch'yu rekursivnykh fil'trov s konechnoy impul'snoy kharakteristikoy [Weighting processing of signals with the use of re-cursive filters with finite impules sensor], Izvestiya TRTU [Izvestiya TSURE], 1998, No. 3 (9), pp. 143-144.
17. Turulin I.I., Tkachenko M.G. Bystroperestraivaemye tsifrovye fil'try: monografiya [The quick-set digital filters: monograph]. Taganrog: Izd-vo TTI YuFU, 2008, 104 p.
18. Mukumoto K., Wada T. Realization of Root Raised Cosine Roll-Off Filters Using a Recursive FIR Filter Structure, IEEE transactions on communications, 2014, Vol. 62, No. 7, pp. 2456-2464.
19. Chu S., Burrus S. Efﬁcient recursive realizations of FIR ﬁlters, Part I: The ﬁlter structures, Circuits Syst. Signal Process., 1984, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 21-57.
20. Lehto R., Tauren T., Vainio O. Recursive FIR ﬁlter structures on FPGA, Microprocess. Microsyst, Oct. 2011, Vol. 35, No. 7, pp. 595-602.
21. Vainio O. Saramaki T. Piecewise-polynomial approximation for raised-cosine ﬁlters, in Proc. 5th NORSIG, Oct. 2002, pp. 1-4.
22. Zhang X., Iwakura H. Design of IIR Nyquist ﬁlters with zero intersymbol interference, IEEE Trans., Aug. 1996, Vol. E79–A, No. 8, pp. 1139-1144.
23. Artem'ev V.V., Bugrov V.N. Sintez tsifrovykh rekursivnykh fil'trov s lineynoy fazoy [Synthesis of digital recursive filters with linear phase], Komponenty i tekhnologii [Components and technologies], 2013, No. 7, pp. 132-134.